Guide A guide to the best boxes for IPTV 2021

Define run like a normal TV ?

Tivimate and Implayer are just about the best you can install on your box.

Some sellers will have these apps available.
1. Do you recommend changing the box as its Amazon so can easily cancel / change.
2. Normal TV as in TV remote can change channel up and down like normal tv remote (how linux boxes work).

Not sure if it makes any difference but my supplier prefers Xtreme Codec as opposed to m3u. He has provided both but always asks me to check on Smart IPTV.

As I said with downloader you can get any APK file
Then type that code in Downloader after you create a shortcut using go.aftvnews.com

He prefers SMART IPTV which is on Playstore. I dont like it at all - hence the recommendation for an alternative!
If you have your m3u just take username password and dns from it and use smarters tvimate ect personally I would cancel the android box and get a formuler cc or a buzztv range device

Hi all

I have a edision os mega triple tuner
That when i have a power cut the box crash and will not reboot
All I get is a blue screen
Then I have to reload with a back up usb , But I loose my iptv channels

Im thinking of replacing the box
I would like to keep the triple tuner and record

Is their a box anyone would recommend that can deal with regular power cuts
Or should I just get a uninterrupted power supply device

Thanks in advance
Not sure if this is the correct section
If not you can move

Hi all

I have a edision os mega triple tuner
That when i have a power cut the box crash and will not reboot
All I get is a blue screen
Then I have to reload with a back up usb , But I loose my iptv channels

Im thinking of replacing the box
I would like to keep the triple tuner and record

Is their a box anyone would recommend that can deal with regular power cuts
Or should I just get a uninterrupted power supply device

Thanks in advance
Not sure if this is the correct section
If not you can move
Octagon Sf8008 there are 2 versions ones a triple and the Gigablue trio.

There are other options but the above a good budget versions.

Does anyone use Apple TV on here?

I know android has more recommendations but I always find they’re not as smooth as Apple os.

I’m eyeing up the new firecube due out at the end of the month but shame I can’t just stick with Apple TV.

I’m new to iptv, I use a service from a work colleague but I want a new service as there are a few niggles with it but don’t want to post on the iptv request thread until I pinpoint the permanent device I’ll be using.

Am I right in thinking that the provider has say if they will support Apple or not?? Does IPTV Smarters require a URL?

Same for Tivimax.

Put another way the player one uses is dictated by the provider?
If the provider allows you to use a URL you should be able to play on any app/device.

If they only allow on there hard coded apps then ask if they have a specific app for iOS if not only option is buy another device or find another provider.

Edit just to add when looking for a provider be specific on device used so they know what you want to use and save hassle

I'm dipping a toe in IPTV and it can be mighty confusing, does the box one uses matter, ie is a firestick worse than apple tv/iphone, samsung phone or a dedicated android box or, as I have at the moment a Sony smart tv with the app as supplied by the provider. I did a speed test and get 92 down, 46 up, ping 8. on TV, but storage on tv is ony 4gb. Does storage matter? When the epg is loaded I take it it goes into some part of memory RAM or ROM. With the app on tv its a dream to use as the tv remote controls the iptv app.

I tried firetick as well and got awful pings poor speed as opposed to TV hence my query.

I'm thinking of getting an android box for myself but which one and why is the problem.

In other words will I get buffering regardless of what I use?

Back