Guide A guide to the best boxes for IPTV 2021

FIRESTICK OR NVIDIA PLEASE?

Firestick is the best value iptv device you will find - I've got two and a fire cube in my house. I have a Nvidia Shield for my main viewing, and for streaming (I've never used it for gaming and never will) and user friendliness I find it much better than the FS. The FS remote feels like a little toy.

You could order a Shield from amazon and if you don't like it they take returns without question.

Firestick is the best value iptv device you will find - I've got two and a fire cube in my house. I have a Nvidia Shield for my main viewing, and for streaming (I've never used it for gaming and never will) and user friendliness I find it much better than the FS. The FS remote feels like a little toy.

You could order a Shield from amazon and if you don't like it they take returns without question.
I have Nvidia Pro and Cube in main room and firestick in bedroom.
The shield is my go to for all streaming.
My other half likes gaming on it which is a plus!
Cube I use for all foreign apps where vpn is required for footie as my IPTV supplier gets rather arsy if vpn is on!
Agree that firestick 4k is one of the cheapest and versatile streaming device you could buy

Hi any advice on which zgemma 4k box is best at the moment? Ive always had a h2s or zgemma star, so im more comforrable with zgemma. Just looking for good 4k and fast reliable. zgemma h9 any good? Thanks

Hi any advice on which zgemma 4k box is best at the moment?
Any one that doesn't say ZGemma on it.

The H9S and H9S SE are out of production. A H11S is available for about £70.

If your budget allows, get an Octagon SF8008 for about £110.

Hi any advice on which zgemma 4k box is best at the moment? Ive always had a h2s or zgemma star, so im more comforrable with zgemma. Just looking for good 4k and fast reliable. zgemma h9 any good? Thanks
Go for the Octagon SF8008 different league its the same software as a zgemma you will be fine to use it.

Go for the Octagon SF8008 different league its the same software as a zgemma you will be fine to use i
Any one that doesn't say ZGemma on it.

The H9S and H9S SE are out of production. A H11S is available for about £70.

If your budget allows, get an Octagon SF8008 for about £110.
Where beat place to source one with all software loaded? Are brand new ones ok to use, open n add my line, if i have a ipt line? Thanks

i have only one advice
stay away from smart tv - limited cach & memory - no ability to add vpn apk or harder to add them
bought android boxes like
firestick & xiaomi mi box s
cost around 50 euros and nearly all iptv player & vpn apk working on it :love:

I was reading on the Kodi forum that Google/Android TV doesnt do UK refresh rates (25fps - PAL) properly leading to non-smooth playback of such content. Does this apply to IPTV too? I have read that the Shield is the only one that does this properly? Maybe I'm misunderstanding it all, has anyone any suggestions or comment on this, maybe I'm confusing things between broadcast and streamed? As I'll be primarily watching UK stuff I'd like to make sure it is smooth as silk in terms of playback.

I have just ordered a T95 android box (EUR 28 Android 10, 2GB ROM). Can someone recommend a good software which can be added to it to make it run iptv like a normal tv. I dont like Smart IPTV interface as too much - prefer more like a SLY clutter free if possible.

I have just ordered a T95 android box (EUR 28 Android 10, 2GB ROM). Can someone recommend a good software which can be added to it to make it run iptv like a normal tv. I dont like Smart IPTV interface as too much - prefer more like a SLY clutter free if possible.
Define run like a normal TV ?

Tivimate and Implayer are just about the best you can install on your box.

Some sellers will have these apps available.

Back