I get that i really do, but I'm saying, the price would be to high for everything, as Mike said got to be 300 quid a month for everything like iptv, this is my point they can throw in whatever they like no one is going to pay that sort of money they would rather not bova, and there's no way they would even attempt to try buy all them rights bcuz they know iptv is around, its a losing battle as for card sharing ok that took a hit but even if iptv was to go, you don't think something else would pop up, what about all the people with servers in the country's that haven't got to answer to anyone in regards to illegal streaming? Tell you what happens they get the letter and chuck it straight in the bin because no one can touch them.

Discounts For Techkings Members!

They have a section where they post discounted products exclusively for TK members, unsure if they offer a discount on all products as standard for TK members.

@Kuul Media ?
We’re looking into discount offers for TK members. Currently work load is overwhelming and multiple projects. We’re also working on new bundle deal offers and discount offers. We may have most of this live and ready within 3 to 4 weeks.

hi Guys i need some advise.
i've a H96 max android box. can i use this for IPTV and also stream video from a nas?
Which software do i need for these jobs?

Regards

hi Guys i need some advise.
i've a H96 max android box. can i use this for IPTV and also stream video from a nas?
Which software do i need for these jobs?

Regards
Deffinatly be used for iptv that's for sure as for streaming from a nas not too sure you can always try and see if you can

The buzz 4k video stick seems ideal for your budget. Bazz has reported good things about this device. I would buy the lan adapter aswell

Yes with LAN adapter even better and u can choose whether u want APK files or use its own stalker app up to 10 portals

Back