Bt sport

Some of you are lucky. Ran full scan and also updated provider files and ABM scan but hidden channel nor EPSN HD work.

Maybe region issue?

Thats a possibility before I moved it, it worked well, Zgemma replaced it and works great with same channels you listed, but thanks for info might get roundd to checking that out, but not vital as is now my second box.

Sorry mate I meant how do you get the ppv channels clear on Sat, C Line, N Line, or Official Card etc. I have got the full setup motorized Dish coneccted to my H7C already for years. (y)
You need to get a C line for the box, a euro line I should imagine if using motorised.

BT sports channels still work on 28.2e
Not sure what foreign sports channels work
If you have c line already, you must get some premium channels?

Sorry mate I meant how do you get the ppv channels clear on Sat, C Line, N Line, or Official Card etc. I have got the full setup motorized Dish coneccted to my H7C already for years. (y)
IF you mean PPV like sky box office, then it went on 1st August too for good, it didnt work for a few events before that for a lot of people with cache servers, bt box office and itv box office never worked on C/S.

I’m just embarrassed to say I don’t know the difference. Mine works via ethrnet and v m dish. So that’s all I know thanks a lot for replt
All I really care about is getting them back. This place is full of some of the most helpful people ever. I always wonder why are they like they are? Nothing to gain but are still so helpful. I could do with some direction on how to get them back. Cheers guys

EDIT: Did not see the other thread on this.

Looks like BT sports have gone the same way as of yesterday.

I get current epg but on the next prog it says not available just like ssports ones did.

All I really care about is getting them back. This place is full of some of the most helpful people ever. I always wonder why are they like they are? Nothing to gain but are still so helpful. I could do with some direction on how to get them back. Cheers guys
Your better off starting your own thread with as much infomation about your box then someone can guide you.

Do you have a satellite dish connected to your box and do you have a sat sub, if not then the only way to get BT Sports 2 and 3 will be iptv.

Back