Cable/sat what channels are available?

Apparantly it does work on openatv, just been told, but the same person told me last night that he couldnt let me try as I was using openatv and not vix, lost with it now.

Be interesting to see in the coming weeks, if it does become more available and if the price stays at £150, suppose it would be taking a chance shelling out £150 for something that may not last out for the year, comes down to choice I suppose.

Be interesting to see in the coming weeks, if it does become more available and if the price stays at £150, suppose it would be taking a chance shelling out £150 for something that may not last out for the year, comes down to choice I suppose.

Ye big risk paying that much money for only few months later for it to go off.

Its a gamble and in this game you got to accept it.

Hold your horses...a certain team posted this tonight.

The commercial server who was stealing Sky UK HD from our customers . We knew who you are now bye! bye! we will stop your ip now . I will get your name soon .....

Hold your horses...a certain team posted this tonight.

The commercial server who was stealing Sky UK HD from our customers . We knew who you are now bye! bye! we will stop your ip now . I will get your name soon .....
Ones who posted that are a team of hackers :ROFLMAO: just sour grapes

Enigma2 has supposed to have all sky channels hd/sd not just a hand full of channels like that team has. I think they are posting that because another team has got everything, although I think they might have got some of the decryption data from them.
Spot on dsayers

Enigma2 has supposed to have all sky channels hd/sd not just a hand full of channels like that team has. I think they are posting that because another team has got everything, although I think they might have got some of the decryption data from them.
Oh right, that's interesting. Was gonna ask is the same pack or just certain HD.

I'll think I'll just sit back and see how this pans out in a few months time, then go from there, need my racing TV back, slight glimmer of hope...

Oh right, that's interesting. Was gonna ask is the same pack or just certain HD.

I'll think I'll just sit back and see how this pans out in a few months time, then go from there, need my racing TV back, slight glimmer of hope...
Racing channels will be very popular

Ye right there mate

Seems they dont like rivals to me. More hackers to crack such encryption the better imo.

I really want the new crack to last for a long time but with the inevitable change in encryption by sly it wont last sadly.

Hooooleeeee shit guys, this thread is interesting :openmouth:

Do you think it may open up on all E2 boxes?

£150 is far too much a gamble imo but I'll watch with interest for sure.

I reckon as soon as the first guide is available, dodgy dave and the gang will have it posted over facebook lol Hopefully stays underground for a while yet

Yes £150 quite expensive if you compair to IPTV with good vod \ series what real advantage exept for delay in streams.
My speeds at home aren't good enough for IPTV, especially when 2 or 3 people are using internet, PS5, YouTube etc.

Back