Chris Whitty warns thousands of middle-aged people are dying

lol , he justkeeps coming back… don’t respond he’ll move on
If you are referring to me then sure, I'll stop posting, no problem. I'll probably continue here for a while in the 'what is money?' kind of stuff posted recently here as it's something I'm very interested in.

I only ever post because I'm interested in debate and the ideas of others, but maybe this isn't the place. No problem. I'll continue to use the site in the way I always have.

Stay well.

As I said above, money (£s) and to a certain extent banking are areas which I'm interested so, here are my thoughts the above posts regarding 'money'

As Minsky said "anyone can create money, getting it accepted is the difficult part". So, rather than talk about 'money', I'll talk about £s as it's easy to get distracted with 'money'.

The UK has a fiat currency, the £. It's not backed by any commodity (we abandoned the gold standard decades ago) so, intrinsically, it has no value. Obviously it has value but it's not convertible to anything else as it was under the gold standard.

Some facts relating to our fiat economy:

. The £ is a creature of law

. All £s are created via keyboard. There are only two ways £s can be created:

1. Govt spending the £s into existence​
2. Commercial banks making loans (loans create deposits)​

. There is no such thing as fractional reserve banking in the UK.

. £1 will always be worth £1 as the govt will always accept it as such in lieu of your tax liability

. Without govt spending, the economy would collapse as govt spending injects and taxation drains

. All govt spending (or lack of it) is a political choice

Happy to discuss. Or not.

Millions of lives saved by vaccines
PROVE IT!

Find us a study that doesn’t rely on computer modelling.

If you truly believe that millions would’ve died without the jabs, then explain to us how it’s possible to predict the outcome of a scenario that never happened.

Explain to us why the countries with the harshest lockdowns and the highest vaccination rates are the same countries that have suffered the highest excess deaths over the past 2 years.

Rather than resort to name-calling, why don’t you take the time to research and either verify or debunk the claims?

We could point you to dozens upon dozens of credible sources and highly qualified people, working in the field of science, but for every link we provide, your trusty search engine will throw up a hundred Fact Checkers who will tell you it’s all a complete pack of lies.

That isn’t research, it’s just plain old naivety!

Explain to us why the countries with the harshest lockdowns and the highest vaccination rates are the same countries that have suffered the highest excess deaths over the past 2 years.

!
Have you heard of a country called Sweden,?

Have you heard of a country called Sweden,?
Yes I have, but I fail to understand the point you’re trying to make, if any.

In Sweden, 87% of the over 12’s have had at least one dose, and 243 doses have been administered per 100 people, but they didn’t impose forced lockdowns.

Excess mortality (in orange) 2022. The blue line is the expected mortality.

New Zealand

new zealand mortality.JPG
Canada (stopped counting for some reason)
canada mortality.JPG
Australia

australia mortality.JPG
Germany
germany mortality.JPG
England and Wales
england wales mortality.JPG
Sweden
sweden mortality.JPG
Do you remember that research thing I mentioned?

Attachments

• sweden mortality.JPG
    sweden mortality.JPG
    34.2 KB · Views: 1
  • england wales mortality.JPG
    england wales mortality.JPG
    34.3 KB · Views: 1
PROVE IT!

Find us a study that doesn’t rely on computer modelling.

If you truly believe that millions would’ve died without the jabs, then explain to us how it’s possible to predict the outcome of a scenario that never happened.

Rather than resort to name-calling, why don’t you take the time to research and either verify or debunk the claims?

We could point you to dozens upon dozens of credible sources and highly qualified people, working in the field of science, but for every link we provide, your trusty search engine will throw up a hundred Fact Checkers who will tell you it’s all a complete pack of lies.

That isn’t research, it’s just plain old naivety!
As a matter of interest who are “we” , you stick with doing your “research” , it obviously eases your paranoia .

a matter of interest who are “we” , you stick with doing your “research” , it obviously eases your paranoia .
You stick with your head in the sand. And relying on fact checkers and the mainstream media, who are funded by the same institutions selling you the jabs. And lying to you that they saved millions of lives. Literally just parroting the daily mail, or whatever complicit rag you purchase in order to build "your" opinion.
I used to think people who fell for this were stupid, but now I know. They're not stupid at all, they've just been lied too. You are one of these people. You've been given access to the information by each of your friend's or likely ex friend's probably since the start of the virus part of the scam. I've given you excess deaths for the so called "pandemic" years and you've either ignored it or can't even bear to look at it. It's called cognitive dissonance, I've experienced how extremely difficult it is to see the lie, even though the lie is so damningly obvious, we humans protect ourselves by sweeping it away and the protection is doubled down by declaring every piece of factual information that proves the lie, a conspiracy theory. I went through all of that, until I just could no longer deny the lie. I was lying to myself to prove that known liars were telling the truth lol. This is were you are currently. You know it was a lie, we all do now. It's just so large a lie that i

Again I ask somebody to show me the pandemic they declared raged for two years and killed 200 thousand people.

Just show me on the graph.

And explain, if the never been vaccines, have saved thousands of lives, why are the excess deaths higher in 2023 than at any other point in our lifetimes?

Someone help me out here.

outing you people
We is possibly the "you" that your good self referenced. :smiley:

Attachments

• pandemic.png
    pandemic.png
    194.7 KB · Views: 3
I think the figure was 19.8mlion lives saved , would have been much higher but for poorer countries who couldn’t achieve high enough vaccination rates. Those figures are from the most respected medical professionals on the planet , not that you would be interested . You stick with your YouTube and tictoc experts.

I think the figure was 19.8mlion lives saved , would have been much higher but for poorer countries who couldn’t achieve high enough vaccination rates. Those figures are from the most respected medical professionals on the planet , not that you would be interested . You stick with your YouTube and tictoc experts.
And have you seen proof of this?
Can you send the link, i'd like to see how they've worked out that 20 million people would have died if they hadn't released the (proven) deadliest "vaccines" in history. Why are we dying off at a greater rate since their introduction?
So deadly, the MHRA have decided to stop giving out the numbers of vaccine injuries on their yellow card scheme.
The bolded part shows just what a parrot you've become, all the news munchers spouting the same nonsense that the online trolls from the 77th brigade and similar were sent in to push. It's borg like behaviour, exactly the same trash repeated en masse.
You tube expert.
Conspiracy theory.
Tin foil hat.
It's amazing, people actually think they've thought of these words themselves. You were nudged mate.
PS the only thing I saw on tiktock were supposedly overwhelmed doctors and nurses taking the absolute pee out of the public with their thoroughly rehearsed, professionally choreographed dance routines.
You realise that Karens screaming "wear a mask" "murderer" "tin foil hat brigade" "conspiracy theory" were factions of the military nudge units. They've even told you this in the news ffs :ROFLMAO:

How did you get on with the governments published graph? Can you point this pandemic out?
Cheers buddy

Those figures are from the most respected medical professionals on the planet
You’re hilarious. Medical professionals don’t do figures, that’s what researchers and statisticians are for.

When you’re ill, do you phone a statistician for a prescription?

Please keep commenting, this is comedy gold!

What if I told you that 25 million people “may” have died and 2.5 billion injured as a direct result of the clot-shots.

And what if I told you I could explain how that number was calculated.

Are you interested?

If you are, I’ll explain it to you, right after you show us how this 19.8 million lives saved was calculated. Please give as much detail as possible.

I’ll get the popcorn!:LOL:

And have you seen proof of this?
Can you send the link, i'd like to see how they've worked out that 20 million people would have died if they hadn't released the (proven) deadliest "vaccines" in history. Why are we dying off at a greater rate since their introduction?
So deadly, the MHRA have decided to stop giving out the numbers of vaccine injuries on their yellow card scheme.
The bolded part shows just what a parrot you've become, all the news munchers spouting the same nonsense that the online trolls from the 77th brigade and similar were sent in to push. It's borg like behaviour, exactly the same trash repeated en masse.
You tube expert.
Conspiracy theory.
Tin foil hat.
It's amazing, people actually think they've thought of these words themselves. You were nudged mate.
PS the only thing I saw on tiktock were supposedly overwhelmed doctors and nurses taking the absolute pee out of the public with their thoroughly rehearsed, professionally choreographed dance routines.
You realise that Karens screaming "wear a mask" "murderer" "tin foil hat brigade" "conspiracy theory" were factions of the military nudge units. They've even told you this in the news ffs :ROFLMAO:

How did you get on with the governments published graph? Can you point this pandemic out?
Cheers buddy
You need to get back to your village

You need to get back to your village
You won’t be allowed out of yours if you don’t start paying attention.
You won’t even be allowed out of your zone in your town. If you don’t start paying attention.
Have they started with the planters near you yet?

Offers absolutely nothing again.

Not one person has taken the “conspiracy theory” data and made the poster look like an imbecile.
You won’t do it. Because you can’t.
Loads of posts here, where you could show how idiotic the posters are. But you won’t, because you can’t.
Tell me where you garner your information.

I’ll grab some popcorn too.

Medical professionals
It’s the old adage. “It’s just as easy to buy a scientist, as it is to buy a politician”
It’s actually easier to buy scientists and medical “professionals” especially if you’re funding their work. Cut the funding to those coming up with the answers you don’t want, and promote the funding to those who realise that only those coming up with the pre conceived answers, can make a living in the industry.
Easy, if you’ve amassed unimaginable wealth.
You could even start up foundations and disguise your organised funding as charity.
You’re buying the science, making a 20-1 return on poisonous vaccines, and the people are told, it’s called philanthropy 🤣

Word Salad and am being kind.
You’ve not offered a single shred of evidence to put waste to the data presented.
Just pop in a sentence you can’t back up with facts.
Like the jabs saved 20 million people.

Oh but the media are still at it. Showing you how corrupt democracy is.
Funny how they’ve stayed off the “experts” backs is t it. When it was the experts supposedly leading the policy.

Conspiracists
Drug firms giving MPs ‘hidden’ funding, research shows

Such philanthropy hey 🤦‍♂️

Especially liked how they mocked the people over the virus.
They called a “novel” virus.
When you google the meaning of the word novel. It’s pretty funny really.

Last edited:
Back