Chris Whitty warns thousands of middle-aged people are dying

Zm
Absolutely thousands voiced their concerns. They were then demonised and silenced. I've met with hundreds of medical staff who have been struck off or had their careers ruined for voicing their concerns. This includes the poor people working in care homes, where most of the damage was done. Many were sacked. Or forced to leave, sacked for refusing an experi'mental' injection.
And we've queued up in our thousands at BBC headquarters (with those people) in London, Manchester and many more. But they just forgot to tell the public. They hid it from the people because the narrative meant more than safety of the population.
World media all signed up for something called "The trusted news initiative" Which sold the people only one version of events, anything going outside of the narrative was crushed, silenced and "fact" checked. Social media users posting the truth were banned. I spent 15 months of the two years of covid on the social media sidelines. Banned for posting links to .gov.uk FFS :LOL:
You should maybe try an alternative to mainstream news, because what you get fed by msm and the truth are poles apart.
Nurses and Doctors refused the jabs as they saw the damage, they also created an alliance against the lockdowns "world doctors alliance". They also controlled your information with so called "fact" checkers funded by the same people funding the media and reaping the benefits of the insane masking policies. Shares in pharma companies, especially vaccine producers. Hasn't Sunak recently been grilled on his investments in moderna?

Solita believes a percentage of his friends and family suddenly became "conspiracy theorists" because of nothing. People who still believe corrupt politicians and their cronies have the peoples best interests at heart, there's no helping those poor souls. They're bound to protect those politicians because their world revolves what the mainstream media tell us is true. Yet the evidence to the contrary is overwhelming. Deep down we all know. It's just having the courage to face it.

The only people who had anything to gain from the absolute bollocks they called covid, were the billionaires with their hands in all of the pies. None of the people who you suddenly saw as tinfoilers had anything to gain. The only thing I've gained is mockery for speaking out, and corpses.
Jeez, there's no helping you , full on complete conspiracy theory crazy. Reading that absolute hogwash , no wonder you were banned from .gov.uk , that loony stuff was all over youtube and twitter . There are some very sad and lonely people who have been desperate to believe all the crackpot so called experts who "have done their research". Honestly I really do despair for some one posting the above , nothing more to be said , stay safe.

We've all been brainwashed ffs, it starts in the schools. And the media continue the job.
The news is nothing more than a narrative we're all supposed to follow. Some of us see through it, and some are bound to live the fear imposed by the circus acted out in parliament and the media.
Why did only one narrative ever get sold to you over covid, no opposition from any of the political parties. No opposition from any of your "trusted news" sources. They all stuck together to promote it. And they did it 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 2 years. That is the very definition of propaganda, and propaganda is the tool governments use to control groupthink. And groupthink is how they got millions of people to agree to experiments they now regret and would probably never agree to if asked to do it all again.

They do react though when the public don't buy the fear. What happened to good old monkeypox? Did that suddenly become less deadly :LOL: They had the jabs lined up, the lot. But luckily we laughed it off the planet.
There was one I saw a while back that Stanley Johnson wrote a book on many years ago. He called it Marburg and predicted a deadly pandemic.
A lot like the Bill Gates foundation predicting or preparing for a pandemic in 2019 with their event 201 simulation.
You might also (not know) of the rockerfeller institutes "operation lockstep"
Bet they've been hidden behind a wall of Gates foundation funded "fact" checkers.

Anyway enjoy the future narratives they call news. Are we at the alien invasion yet? Or are we still being lied to about the climate emergency.
It’s becoming apparent that this forum isn’t a very good place to wake people up.

The very nature of this site suggests that it has more than its fair share of geeks.

They paid way too much attention at school, and now they’re paying the price.

They actually believe that governments are there to serve us, when in actuality it is us that are serving them.

Worst still is the belief that it matters who is pretending to be in charge. They think that they are making a difference by voting on who they want to rule over us.

They believe it was a virus that locked us in our homes and forced businesses to go bust.

They believe it was a war that sent energy prices spiralling, and sent even more businesses crashing.

And when we have our selfish indulgencies taken away from us, such as driving a car, going on holiday, eating meat and keeping warm in the winter, they’ll believe it’s the climates fault.

I’ve nothing but contempt for these lowlifes. What we’ll soon have to endure is all down to their blind obedience to these tyrants. They truly deserve their fate.

Zm

Jeez, there's no helping you , full on complete conspiracy theory crazy. Reading that absolute hogwash , no wonder you were banned from .gov.uk , that loony stuff was all over youtube and twitter . There are some very sad and lonely people who have been desperate to believe all the crackpot so called experts who "have done their research". Honestly I really do despair for some one posting the above , nothing more to be said , stay safe.

I was not banned from the governments website for lords sake. I was banned from social media for posting links to the governments website. What could they want posted on .gov.uk that they didn't want the plabs to see?
The yellow card reports for one.
Keep hiding behind the thin veil, that shouting "conspiracy theory" at every fact your'e shown gives you.
It wont change the fact you've been had. We all got had.
Just some of us "loonies" noticed and pointed it out.
Stay safe :ROFLMAO:
That was more propaganda.
Remember their little taglines, and the pre prepared easy to remember slogans. Propaganda uses 3 point slogans as people remember well in 3s.
Hands, face, space.
Stay alert, control the virus, save lives.
Now people are dying at almost crisis rates, it's been happening for months. and nobody gives a

Bet you wont be having anymore saviour sauce though.
And a good thing, if you want to stay safe.

Oh it. must be the number 9 bus, or an RTA or old age. Don't they sound suspiciously like every single death "for any reason" that was put down to the precious covid.

Last edited by a moderator:
It’s becoming apparent that this forum isn’t a very good place to wake people up.

The very nature of this site suggests that it has more than its fair share of geeks.

They paid way too much attention at school, and now they’re paying the price.

They actually believe that governments are there to serve us, when in actuality it is us that are serving them.

Worst still is the belief that it matters who is pretending to be in charge. They think that they are making a difference by voting on who they want to rule over us.

They believe it was a virus that locked us in our homes and forced businesses to go bust.

They believe it was a war that sent energy prices spiralling, and sent even more businesses crashing.

And when we have our selfish indulgencies taken away from us, such as driving a car, going on holiday, eating meat and keeping warm in the winter, they’ll believe it’s the climates fault.

I’ve nothing but contempt for these lowlifes. What we’ll soon have to endure is all down to their blind obedience to these tyrants. They truly deserve their fate.
You could probably start closing their roads, and introducing 15 minute cities and 20 minute neighbourhoods. Even tell them they're going to start zoning their towns off. And the only response, the standard response would be "conspiracy theory".
Even though it's starting to be introduced in Canterbury and Oxford.
I remember the response when telling people that if they succumbed they would introduce vaccine passports, forcing them onto us all. Luckily enough of the public refused point blank and scuppered that plan. But, they'll be back.

There's no doubt that COVID-19 was and remains a hugely significant event. It's a tragedy that most 'debates' around it quickly descend into culture wars rhetoric; "you said this , so you must be that, which means you are stupid..." etc. etc.

What's wrong with rational, reasonable debate with input and source material from those who support and those who oppose any particular policy choice?

Is it reasonable to immediately label someone as a conspiracy theorist is they challenge the official narrative? As PANDATA say in their

COCK-UP OR CONSPIRACY? UNDERSTANDING COVID-19 AS A ‘STRUCTURAL DEEP EVENT’ article from last year ...

" ... it is necessary to dispel the idea that any attempt to understand intersections between political-economic agendas and COVID-19 is necessarily absurd or smacks of batshit-crazy conspiracism. It is a fact that powerful political and economic actors do not blindly and irrationally stumble through history but rather strategise, plan and take actions that are expected to achieve results."

There's no doubt that COVID-19 was and remains a hugely significant event. It's a tragedy that most 'debates' around it quickly descend into culture wars rhetoric; "you said this , so you must be that, which means you are stupid..." etc. etc.
I agree.
Would you agree that almost all catastrophic events lead to someone, somewhere making a profit?
Floods kill thousands globally but there are people and companies that make a profit from them.
Last month's earthquakes in Turkey and Syria killed 50,000 people but it meant someone made profit, whether it's from flights and travel or tents, medicines or anything, somewhere up the chain, a profit is made.
If someone or some company makes a profit from a global pandemic, is it then rational to point the finger at those and say they caused it or engineered it?

Who engineered the massive floods?
Who caused a catastrophic earthquake?

I agree.
Would you agree that almost all catastrophic events lead to someone, somewhere making a profit?
Floods kill thousands globally but there are people and companies that make a profit from them.
Last month's earthquakes in Turkey and Syria killed 50,000 people but it meant someone made profit, whether it's from flights and travel or tents, medicines or anything, somewhere up the chain, a profit is made.
If someone or some company makes a profit from a global pandemic, is it then rational to point the finger at those and say they caused it or engineered it?

Who engineered the massive floods?
Who caused a catastrophic earthquake?
Yeah, sure.

I wasn't referencing profits at all but yes of course, the cry of "never let a good crisis go to waste and, if there isn't one, create one" always holds true and COVID-19 was/is no exception.

However, I don't think discussing earthquakes and floods and the ensuing response is equivalent to discussing COVID-19 and the response.

It seems to me that should anyone question any of the 'standard narrative' (lockdowns, masks, vaccines etc) at all they are denied access to MSM and are at risk of being demonised.

For example, there are many medical professionals who support the narrative and many who don't. Surely science isn't the mute acceptance of any particular viewpoint, rather it's about challenging viewpoints.

Why shouldn't we have the opportunity to hear both sides of the argument without prejudice? How do we know the standard narrative is the correct or only way to proceed, should we simply take it (and everything else we hear) on trust?

I suppose the answer to the above question depends on your worldview i.e. whether you think "things have to be this way ..." or not.

Things have never 'had to be' any particular way. Wear a mask or don't. Get a vaccine or don't.
Posting Photoshop pictures like the one above of Matt Hancock holding a book called 'Midazolam Murders' is a prejudice that shouldn't be ignored

Things have never 'had to be' any particular way. Wear a mask or don't. Get a vaccine or don't.
Posting Photoshop pictures like the one above of Matt Hancock holding a book called 'Midazolam Murders' is a prejudice that shouldn't be ignored
Depends on who is deciding how things are I suppose ... Cui bono?

As Graeber said “the ultimate, hidden truth of the world is that it is something that we make, and could just as easily make differently.” Maybe that discussion is for another day though.

His policy surrounding the midazolam/morphine scandal, during those opening months of what we were told was a pandemic. Is something that's roundly ignored. There are video call logs of himself and Luke Evans discussing "a good death" and how to bring it about. And have they managed to procure enough midazolam to carry them out. And have they got a backup stock to go to. The reality is, they managed to get through a huge amount of Midazolam in 3 months. March, April and May, it's thought to be around 3 years worth of normal use. Those months were where our excess deaths actually did increase hugely during 2020.
After that period, our (UK) weekly excess deaths then drop back to below our average. Levelling out the annual average, as the elderly who would normally be dying throughout the year, had already gone.

It is all in government data.

The blue is the "pandemic year" You can see the spike very clearly, lasting 11 weeks. And then poof, it's gone, the pandemic disappears without a trace. Yet they continued to gaslight the public for the next 21 months. Until it was eventually switched off in sudden dramatic fashion and replaced by the proxy Ukraine war. The only other notebale spikes come along around December of 2020 spiking up violently during Jan and early Feb 2021. Perfectly aligned with the roll out of the saviour sauce. We also see a similar spike in the same months for the beginning of 2023, which aligns with the recent push for the bivalent.
But it's January, we always have excess in January. This correct and is portrayed by the blue and grey, they match previous years averages.

These data sets have been available for a couple of years, and posting them on social media saw me banned from facebook, for 18 months of the two year period. Why ban someone for posting stats produced by our office fo national statistics. Did they have something to hide? Because those stats certainly hide something they said was a pandemic for 2 years.
Weekly deaths in England and Wales 2023 | Statista

Last edited:
"never let a good crisis go to waste and, if there isn't one, create one"
Yes, this is the old "problem, reaction, solution.
Or to put it in plain terms. If you want someone to accept something they simply wouldn't under normal circumstances. They take away those normal circumstances and replace them with something more stressful.
The solutions planned for the people are social credit scores, carbon footprint tracking with mass surveillance. Cashless society, with (programable) central bank digital currencies, allowing total and absolute tracking of peoples spending habits, which will link to their carbon and social credit scores.
And these will all be linked to your digital ID which government plans on implementing in 2024.
Covid legitimises the collapse of economies in order to make way for the CBDCs. Covid also gave them opportunity to test compliance of the masses (which the majority failed epically, as they succumbed to more and more ridiculous rules). Mask on for a wee in the pub, 10pm curfew (because it becomes more prevalent after that), having to have "substantial" meal to get a pint, no sitting on park benches in the fresh air (too dangerous). And the best one, being forced to take experiMENTAL injections that didn't stop transmission (made it worse) and didn't prevent infection (failed at it's one and only job) to go on your holiday. Or to get into events. They even issued the compliant with a special passport.
So now the lunatics running the asylum have a legitimate reason for crashed economies, they've trained the public to accept rules they would normally laugh off the planet. So onto the next stage.
Sustainable development, backed by the newly renamed nonsense of global warming, as climate change. Make us all poor. Kill us with huge ramps in fuel costs (because fossil fuels cause climate change) we have to drive electric cars, charged with electric, made by.......fossil fuels. Gas is the majority fuel used to create and supply us with electricity :ROFLMAO:
Now we've been trained to accept ridiculous rules in order to win back the god given right we call freedom.
We're being trained to monitor our energy use, and how better a way to promote this change, than to make energy prices extortionate. Have us all watch our use because as the carbon allowance tax comes in, we'll all be trained and ready to accept it.

So we've been handed a series of problems and been trained to accept the only ways to negotiate them. All in order for those we allow to be in charge, to offer the pre conceived solution.
Klaus Schwaab and those who control our governments (research the world economic forums young global leaders) like to call it "The Great Reset". A bit of research reveals, it's not so great. The great reshit, is closer to truth. And it's not something we want for our kids. But hey, they'll be too distracted and confused by making up their gender and deciding which bits they want chopping off or adding.
Still think they couldn't all get together to male this happen globally. Then research how many world leaders past and present are part of The World Economic Forum. UK has Johnson, Truss, Sunak as members. And mps from all sides attend Davos every year.
Young global leaders is interesting (if you can find information on it. Because Putin was one of Klaus's pupils. As was Zelensky. The key players in the fuel and energy crisis. Coincidence probably.

Problem
Reaction

End of rant :unsure::laughing:

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw it yesterday and thought I couldn’t be bothered reading all that , some people don’t like living in an ever evolving civil society.
I’m free to go for a beer , a game of golf , football without fear of being shot or maimed . I can sleep at night , I’m not sure how some do with all that worry. As for problem reaction solution , that’s how I earn a living and how things evolve .

Anyone who thinks that the pandemic has moved us towards a cashless society must have been walking around with their eyes closed for the past 20 years. We're on the same trajectory towards cashless that we always have been and that's down to technology not some government conspiracy. In a generation or two old people will tell their grandchildren tales of exchanging pieces of paper and metal in exchange for goods and services and they'll laugh because it's so old fashioned.

I think the biggest problem in trying to persuade people that a Big Brother/authoritarian dystopia is coming (in fact, it's mostly here already) is they believe they live in benevolent societies run by governments acting (mostly) in their best interest.

I think the problem with shouting about CBDC's and Digital ID is we've pretty much had them for many decades already.

For example, the £ is already pretty much a programmable CBDC. If you have a National Insurance number, a passport or a credit card or a driving licence etc ... you already have a trackable digital id. The surveillance state has been with us for a very long time and it's not just a national thing, just look at the 5/9/14 Eyes agreements.

Will the ability of the state to track and control us become more digital? Sure, lots of the infrastructure is already in place (see above). Will they expand that infrastructure and use that ability? I know what my answer is.

Trying to explain to people:
  • The NHS isn't as good as we could possibly have it
  • Education system isn't as good as it possibly could be
  • Infrastructure isn't as good as it possibly could be
  • Everyone looking for work was guaranteed a job at a fixed rate
Is down to political ideology is a very difficult thing to when what Gramsci called the 'cultural hegemony' (things have to be this way) is promoted and reinforced all day every day.

Happy to discuss.
Happy Friday everyone!

I couldn’t be bothered reading
And here is your ever evolving society :ROFLMAO: Ignore what's going on and I'm alright jack mentality. But I do totally understand, becoming what's known as "awake" to how the world really works is quite a stressful experience. Realising that everything you know and have believed in was an illusion. Yea that's quite a journey. But once you accept it and really start to educate yourself on the inner workings of the psychopaths in charge of the illusion. All of the fear they create to keep us in line. That just falls away.
Aside from natural disasters. No major events happen on this planet, without meticulous and stringent planning.

I'd agree with Welly that we have a digital society and a partial digital ID.
The one planned for the future (my kids) is not what I want. And when we eventually start to see what it's to be used for. A lot will be left wondering what happened. You will already notice the cameras going up, everywhere for facial recognition.
Does anyone truly believe we live in a democracy anymore? Did anyone vote for mandatory digital ID? Did anyone vote for cashless societies? Did anyone see what happened in New Zealand when storms crashed their CBDC systems and people were left unable to buy food. They're now being forced to bring cash back.
The system in China is planned here. Imagine a system where you speak ill of your glorious (corrupt) leaders and your ability to spend your "credits" is suspended.
The digital ID is root of the planned future system. Without it, the rest can't be implemented. Social credit scoring, carbon footprint tracking, imagine your digital wallet being turned off remotely because you've exceeded your carbon allowance of 6 pints this week. Computer says no, as your stood at the bar on a sunny Friday afternoon. Sounds fantastic.
Covid pass was the taster experience of digital ID. Also the training exercise. Wasn't that a wonderful experience for all. Being forced to roll your sleeves up to access certain 'privileges'. Would anyone of sound mind really vote for that.

And here is your ever evolving society :ROFLMAO: Ignore what's going on and I'm alright jack mentality. But I do totally understand, becoming what's known as "awake" to how the world really works is quite a stressful experience. Realising that everything you know and have believed in was an illusion. Yea that's quite a journey. But once you accept it and really start to educate yourself on the inner workings of the psychopaths in charge of the illusion. All of the fear they create to keep us in line. That just falls away.
Aside from natural disasters. No major events happen on this planet, without meticulous and stringent planning.

The one planned for the future (my kids) is not what I want. And when we eventually start to see what it's to be used for. A lot will be left wondering what happened. You will already notice the cameras going up, everywhere for facial recognition.
Does anyone truly believe we live in a democracy anymore? Did anyone vote for mandatory digital ID? Did anyone vote for cashless societies? Did anyone see what happened in New Zealand when storms crashed their CBDC systems and people were left unable to buy food. They're now being forced to bring cash back.
The system in China is planned here. Imagine a system where you speak ill of your glorious (corrupt) leaders and your ability to spend your "credits" is suspended.
The digital ID is root of the planned future system. Without it, the rest can't be implemented. Social credit scoring, carbon footprint tracking, imagine your digital wallet being turned off remotely because you've exceeded your carbon allowance of 6 pints this week. Computer says no, as your stood at the bar on a sunny Friday afternoon. Sounds fantastic.
Covid pass was the taster experience of digital ID. Also the training exercise. Wasn't that a wonderful experience for all. Being forced to roll your sleeves up to access certain 'privileges'. Would anyone of sound mind really vote for that.
Bacofoil share price is going through the roof as you speak

I think you may have too much time on your hands!

Back