Chris Whitty warns thousands of middle-aged people are dying

Or take it where it belongs , am sure Russell Brand would appreciate a couple more subscribers on his fantasy channel on YT . You two sound like his kind of people .

What an absolutely superb couple of reactions there.
I’m astounded by the reasoned responses.

But anyway. Those who did read it now know the plan. And you can watch it unfold as shares in bacofoil continue its epic rise. I often wonder if people hear themselves repeating the same lines every five minutes and think ti themselves. Why haven’t I got an actual response other than that??

But there again, there’s more important things going on in our world.
Harry and Meghan, Gary Lineker and the right wing backlash Attenborough may face, if the bbc broadcast his latest round of dogshit.

Or take it where it belongs , am sure Russell Brand would appreciate a couple more subscribers on his fantasy channel on YT . You two sound like his kind of people .
Brand is what we call. Controlled opposition.

Same genre as David Icke.
I mean, they’re telling you mostly the truth of course, but will make sure it flips so they look like lunatics. Taking their entire following with them.

Brand for example was portrayed as the “child catcher” from chitty chitty bang bang. During the covid 19, predictive programming onslaught we saw in the opening ceremony of the 2012 Olympics.

He’s part of the show, pet of the big reveal that you’re all getting to watch right now.

Same goes for Andrew Bridgen MP, who’s calling out the jab injuries and getting suspended from parliament. Immediately his track record is questioned.
Controlled opposition. Designed to keep the plebs thinking anyone thinking outside of the main storyline, is crackers.
And, the beauty is. Most people buy it.

Brand is what we call. Controlled opposition.

Same genre as David Icke.
I mean, they’re telling you mostly the truth of course, but will make sure it flips so they look like lunatics. Taking their entire following with them.

Brand for example was portrayed as the “child catcher” from chitty chitty bang bang. During the covid 19, predictive programming onslaught we saw in the opening ceremony of the 2012 Olympics.

He’s part of the show, pet of the big reveal that you’re all getting to watch right now.

Same goes for Andrew Bridgen MP, who’s calling out the jab injuries and getting suspended from parliament. Immediately his track record is questioned.
Controlled opposition. Designed to keep the plebs thinking anyone thinking outside of the main storyline, is crackers.
And, the beauty is. Most people buy it.
Crazy , I bet your a hoot down the pub mate.

Last edited by a moderator:
Crazy , I bet your a hoot down the pub mate.
Bet you are aswell.
Anything that steps outside of your controlled box of thoughts, you shut it down with the governments offering to you, the words "conspiracy theory".
It's much better ignoring the fact you've just seen trillions of our and our kids money handed over to corrupt billionaires.
Whilst the public locked themselves in their own homes over what amounted (in the end) to nothing. See above for data.
Made up stats and fake gimmicky tests, just to have more trillions roll into the pockets of those invested in the right pharma companies, as the fear demented public poured in, to take part in, what amounted to a global clinical trial, which failed miserably, lol.
I know my silly rantings have been taken on board by many people, especially my close friends, and the silly rantings of the other bacofoilers that suddenly appeared in people's circle of freinds in the last 3 years. Because even reading this thread, some have decided to say no more to the saviour sauce. And good for them.
But hey, at least you funtastic group thinkers, had Gary Linekar to talk about this weekend :laughing:
What a gift.
Two absolutely colossal US banks collapsed over the weekend, which will likely send shockwaves across global economies. As the bankers lurch us towards total financial collapse. And the great reset of course.
Do you reckon the Linekar story dominating the news, was perhaps a distraction from the real news? :unsure::grimacing: Of course it was.

Go and find yourself the people in your circle who you've ignored or unfriended, google "stand in the park" and speak to these people about agenda 2030 and you'll soon find out why they needed covid. Why they want to stop you driving, why they want to split your towns and cities into zones and make it a fineable offence for leaving said zone. Effectively ending peoples right to freedom of movement. Government call it "sustainable development".
Google 15 minute cities. Or 20 minute neighbourhoods. And don't stop at the controlled (fake news) results. Like the BBC, they're paid quite handsomely to lie to us. :ROFLMAO:

Maybe I have got too much time on my hands. But that's because, once you see the corrupt beast system for what it is. You start to figure out, how to navigate it's loopholes. We pay plenty into the system that we simply don't have too. The TV license is a good start point. No way I'm paying into a system designed to control human thought, and that protected and actively hired Jimmy Savilles of the world (for 30 odd years) until alternative news started to expose them, as the internet exploded into our lives.

These guys tell it quite straight, and stay away from the bonkers conspiracies that are put out to make people seem quite mad.
Homepage | UKColumn

Take it easy.

Honestly its like shelling peas , outing you people.
You post : "Anything that steps outside of your controlled box of thoughts"
and then reference this box of frogs as to where you get your "evidence" "Homepage | UKColumn"
It's so depressingly sad to see people believing this stuff man .
Took me all of 2 mins' to see what UKColumn is made of.
LittleSis: UK Column

and then reference this box of frogs as to where you get your "evidence" "Homepage | UKColumn"
Can you start by pulling agenda 2030 apart please?
Oh, and the “you people” is just us falling for divide and rule.
If you’re a man of the people, bringing children into this system. We’re the same.
Our enemy is the same.
That’s the take away is it?
And this is all it takes to control your thoughts?
A webpage with no links or sources. Just some unsubstantiated statements.
Ivor Cummings is interesting though. All he does is present governments own data. Because the data doesn’t correlate with the narrative he’s a conspiracy theorist 😆The data didn’t add up to a pandemic and it was disproved by June 2020. Yet still.
But the BBC can harbour pedophiles for 30 years. Lie about it, sack (the now murdered) Jill Dando for speaking out about it. Take donations from private institutions like the Gates foundation. It can openly lie to you and hide the truth the real news. It can have a known pedophile make a statue of a man holding a naked boy (rubbing it in our faces).
And yet, people happily fund such an organised pedophilic crime syndicate. Better than that. Trust it as their main source of news. 😅
This my freind, is why you’re considered by “us” people, to be brainwashed.

Ignore the 15 minute cities and agenda 2030 because the BBC is.
Gary Lineker though. What a giddy conversation that is down the boozer 😁

Hancock or any of his corrupt cronies.
Honestly, this i find very very odd.
We all know what they are, every single one of us will agree. The entire lot of the so call public servants, in the HoP are self serving corrupt, greedy narcissists. They've all got their noses in the same trough and care only for what they can make from the public purse. And of course, the side deals they can muster to cream more money from various corporations and foundations. Who pay more handsomely than the 84K pittance an MP makes.
So, we all know, but the moment it's suggested that these lunatics are conspiring against the people for their own gains. Everyone loses their minds, forgets what they know for an absolute fact. And calls whoever suggested it, bonkers.
It's downright bloomin hilarious.

Forgive me for broadening this a little ... maybe ... and expanding on the question of government.

What's a government for if it's not to ensure the resources available to the area it governs are used in the best interests of the population it governs?

For example, Attlee's government showed what's possible (not least the NHS) when a govt uses its powers for the public good. Things hummed along quite nicely under what was later called the 'post-war consensus' ... until the rise of the monetarists in the 1970's.

In the 1970's Callaghan and Healey (in what became known, nonsensically, as the idea the UK govt had to borrow its own currency from the IMF) fashioned the axe that Thatcher used to destroy the post-war consensus.

Since her election in 1979 we've had an unremitting diet of neoliberalism, 'free markets', capitalism at its worst.

Of all the things she said and did maybe the most damaging was her speech to the Conservative Party Conference in 1983, in which she asserted:

“The state has no source of money, other than the money people earn themselves. If the state wishes to spend more it can only do so by borrowing your savings, or by taxing you more. And it’s no good thinking that someone else will pay. That someone else is you.”
“There is no such thing as public money. There is only taxpayers’ money.”

... that's still deeply embedded in the public psyche even today and it still causes untold damage via the "things have to be this way" narrative.
All of it, every single word she said is a lie.

Someone I know said recently ...

If people understood the nature of money they would begin to question the basis of capitalism itself so a lot of effort is expended to make sure they don't...

Forgive me for broadening this a little ... maybe ... and expanding on the question of government.

What's a government for if it's not to ensure the resources available to the area it governs are used in the best interests of the population it governs?

For example, Attlee's government showed what's possible (not least the NHS) when a govt uses its powers for the public good. Things hummed along quite nicely under what was later called the 'post-war consensus' ... until the rise of the monetarists in the 1970's.

In the 1970's Callaghan and Healey (in what became known, nonsensically, as the idea the UK govt had to borrow its own currency from the IMF) fashioned the axe that Thatcher used to destroy the post-war consensus.

Since her election in 1979 we've had an unremitting diet of neoliberalism, 'free markets', capitalism at its worst.

Of all the things she said and did maybe the most damaging was her speech to the Conservative Party Conference in 1983, in which she asserted:

... that's still deeply embedded in the public psyche even today and it still causes untold damage via the "things have to be this way" narrative.
All of it, every single word she said is a lie.

Someone I know said recently ...
That last quote. "The nature of money"
It still blows my mind what we are told to call money.
It used to have a value, monetary notes carried a strip of silver that could be exchanged as something with value.
Now they just print it, and create it from nothing. No silver lines our notes, just the promise to pay.
Each note is just a promissory note. The words are on each note. I promise to pay the bearer £5 $10 or whatever sum.

They print it, create it from nothing and if you or I did it. It would be called fraud. We'd be arrested. But banks do it and they call it "fractional reserve banking" printing money from nothing. It's now just numbers on a screen, a valueless system.
The dollar used to be backed by gold (gold standard) now it's backed by nothing. It's worthless.
Putin backed the ruble to gold again, under the sanctions. Making Russian currency, the only currency worth it's weight.
Blows my mind.

I see, so what you are both saying is that politicians are corrupt?
Here's some other news, bears shit in the woods.
Is this your first day on Earth?
I've never met a person who disagrees. We all know they're corrupt. We all know they're self serving.
So why is it, when anyone suggests they might be conspiring not for the good of the people but for their own ends. It becomes impossible to believe, that they've conspired with big tech, big pharma and the corporate media. To have our pants down, and they've been paid to filter trillions of tax payer money, into the pockets of billionaire shareholders of huge tech, media and pharma companies.
It's almost as if the people trust them.
Government made the policies, and decisions on covid, vaccines, lockdowns, and the various mismanaged schemes.

And the people who know what these policy makers are. Trusted them.

It's laughable

That last quote. "The nature of money"
It still blows my mind what we are told to call money.
It used to have a value, monetary notes carried a strip of silver that could be exchanged as something with value.
Now they just print it, and create it from nothing. No silver lines our notes, just the promise to pay.
Each note is just a promissory note. The words are on each note. I promise to pay the bearer £5 $10 or whatever sum.

They print it, create it from nothing and if you or I did it. It would be called fraud. We'd be arrested. But banks do it and they call it "fractional reserve banking" printing money from nothing. It's now just numbers on a screen, a valueless system.
The dollar used to be backed by gold (gold standard) now it's backed by nothing. It's worthless.
Putin backed the ruble to gold again, under the sanctions. Making Russian currency, the only currency worth it's weight.
Blows my mind.
Everything, including gold is only worth what someone else thinks it's worth.
It's a lump of metal, no different from iron or lead but because someone else thinks it's precious, it's sought after.
Money has never been anything other than what someone else says it's worth.
You can't eat or drink it and it can't keep you warm or dry, if I have half a dead pig and you have fifty fresh fish we can barter, no need for money. But we can't live like that now for most things we need

I've never met a person who disagrees. We all know they're corrupt. We all know they're self serving.
So why is it, when anyone suggests they might be conspiring not for the good of the people but for their own ends. It becomes impossible to believe, that they've conspired with big tech, big pharma and the corporate media. To have our pants down, and they've been paid to filter trillions of tax payer money, into the pockets of billionaire shareholders of huge tech, media and pharma companies.
It's almost as if the people trust them.
Government made the policies, and decisions on covid, vaccines, lockdowns, and the various mismanaged schemes.

And the people who know what these policy makers are. Trusted them.

It's laughable
How is it any different to the fact that they spend billions on a railway that's going to take forty years to complete and will knock twenty minutes off the Manchester to London journey.
Or every other scheme they've said we need, which it turns out we didn't, which has ended up costing ten times the original cost.
This has been going on for 200 years, it's just a way of siphoning off billions of pounds into their mates' bank accounts.
If anyone thinks a pandemic or earthquake or comet landing in Hartlepool would be any different then there's something wrong with them.

Trying to twist the facts into saying they caused the comet/earthquake/pandemic is ridiculous

Everything, including gold is only worth what someone else thinks it's worth.
It's a lump of metal, no different from iron or lead but because someone else thinks it's precious, it's sought after.
Money has never been anything other than what someone else says it's worth.
You can't eat or drink it and it can't keep you warm or dry, if I have half a dead pig and you have fifty fresh fish we can barter, no need for money. But we can't live like that now for most things we need
That was correct before the bankers seized control.
Now something is worth what they say is it's worth.
Now the bankers own the media, who tell you what somethings worth.

Money, was a barter. Until the invention of promissory notes. Which fixed the price. Now, it's numbers on a screen. Fractional reserve banking. It's basically an illegal activity but, that doesn't matter so much when you own the judiciary. How can you be convicted when you run the courts. The people can't come after you, because you own the media (they'll never find out) and plus you've already bought into the state education system to keep them from questioning the made up authority.
So you do what you like.
Even if the public find out. They won't believe it. Because of the fixed believe that the corrupt system they live in. Is the best for them :ROFLMAO:

I wake everyday, and have to work in a giant asylum, with the crazies, wandering about trying to survive in a system that's designed to keep us on the ropes. When all it would take, was for us to realise we just need to stand together.
And say no.

crazy

How is it any different to the fact that they spend billions on a railway that's going to take forty years to complete and will knock twenty minutes off the Manchester to London journey.
Or every other scheme they've said we need, which it turns out we didn't, which has ended up costing ten times the original cost.
This has been going on for 200 years, it's just a way of siphoning off billions of pounds into their mates' bank accounts.
If anyone thinks a pandemic or earthquake or comet landing in Hartlepool would be any different then there's something wrong with them.

Trying to twist the facts into saying they caused the comet/earthquake/pandemic is ridiculous
Well, it's not is it.
Brexit, HS2, all poured billions into politicians pockets, debates, and travel expenses, demonstrations, dinners. It all got some public coin into their pockets.
Covid was a different animal, it was needed to instigate lockdowns. Make sure people would accept totalitarian policies if enough fear was applied.
And we failed.
We even accepted their passports, queued up for something most of us didn't want. Arrived to take gimmicky tests to go into work. We were scared to leave our houses. Not mainly because of the invisible bugs, but mainly because of the authoritarian threat. Fines, for being X miles from home. The social stigma for going to your mates for beers. Oh my, the lives that could risk!!!
Now they know they've got a weakened public to work on. Tired, demoralised and divided and now becoming poorer by the day.
They know they'll accept their democracies aren't fit. And when the oven ready solution, they call technocracy (the great reset) appears. The poor, tired and demoralised public will accept fascism (rule by experts) in a heart beat.
And the corrupt spineless turds in parliament, who accepted this and promoted it. Boris and Starmer stood together promoting this crap. Never forget that.
Will be given their promised immunity from the travel restrictions. With their celebrity social/carbon credit scores. And wander into the sunset with their huge pay offs. While we and our kids foot the bill.
Tell you what, while we all collectively disagree with their bull**** let's just keep collectively ignoring it, and do nothing about it.
Brilliant.

Anyway, enough nonsense. Has Gary Lineker got his job back?

Last edited:
Back