Chris Whitty warns thousands of middle-aged people are dying

Thousands of "healthy" people have been dying suddenly since records began,
How is this news,?
Professional footballers and athletes are just some of the more newsworthy ones from a few years back, maybe someone from an opposing team had a voodoo doll ,? :unsure:

Thousands of "healthy" people have been dying suddenly since records began,
How is this news,?
Professional footballers and athletes are just some of the more newsworthy ones from a few years back, maybe someone from an opposing team had a voodoo doll ,? :unsure:
Its news because there are now approx. 1500 excess deaths each week, they've had to come up with something, this figure is higher than the peak of the pandemic
Their blaming it on the lack of ambulances at the minute, even though the cases are still there regardless of whether you can get an ambulance or not.
Japan are reportedly investigating into the link between deaths and vaccines, the follows the admission that having the vaccine didn't actually protect others after all
I will not be having anymore, and i have a blood cancer so I'm classed as clinically vulnerable.

What they've done is so unbelievably evil and horrific. That most people simply cannot believe they would do it. Even now I question what is right in front of my own eyes. Yet we buried a previously fit and healthy 38 year old just last week. Heart attack.
38 years old.
And the supporting medical staff stayed silent.

I see "tinfoilism" is still alive and kicking then.:tearsofjoy:
If you call a heart attack, followed by a stroke,
' Tinfoilism' so be it. Checked through all my family history.. no heart disease.

If you call a heart attack, followed by a stroke,
' Tinfoilism' so be it. Checked through all my family history.. no heart disease.
There is now,
Not trying to be clever, but a history of something has to start somewhere.
My old man died of alcoholism, no one else in the family ever died of it.
My sister has a heart condition since she was born, no one else in the family has ever had one.
I probably drink way more than I should, if I die from alcohol then folks will probably start to say , well, it's in the family, his dad was an alky, that's how it goes.

Mum or dad non smokers, not drinkers I was fit and very healthy. I needed a booster to work offshore. Within days I fell ill.

I was fine until booster..vaccine.
But your not dead are you. You had a reaction to the vaccine , some people do.
Wife had the flu last month , she has had the booster , was over the flu in a couple of days. her sister caught it off her , , no booster , was really bad for over a week.
Am not saying there's any connection am just countering your theory. Millions of lives have been saved by these vaccines.

But your not dead are you. You had a reaction to the vaccine , some people do.
Wife had the flu last month , she has had the booster , was over the flu in a couple of days. her sister caught it off her , , no booster , was really bad for over a week.
Am not saying there's any connection am just countering your theory. Millions of lives have been saved by these vaccines.
Ya not worth the bandwidth ya clown 🤡

I was fine until booster..vaccine.
That's not 100% accurate tho,
You were fine until you became ill.
You have no idea if it was the booster or not, just an opinion with no actual medical fact to back it up.
My sister was fine until she was about 21 when they discovered she had this heart defect since birth, or maybe it was the extra cup of coffee she drank that day,,,,

Facts and figures for the UK from the British heart Foundation

People are and have before been passing away from heart disease
Way before the Corona virus was around

• Heart and circulatory diseases cause a quarter of all deaths in the UK, that’s more than 160,000 deaths each year – an average of 460 deaths each day or one every three minutes in the UK.
  • There are around 7.6 million people living with a heart or circulatory disease in the UK: 4 million men and 3.6 million women.
  • Coronary heart disease (CHD; also known as ischaemic heart disease) is the most common type of heart disease. It is the most common cause of heart attack and was the single biggest killer of both and men and women worldwide in 2019.
  • In the UK there are as many as 100,000 hospital admissions each year due to heart attacks: that's one every five minutes.
  • Around 1.4 million people alive in the UK today have survived a heart attack.
  • More than 900,000 people in the UK are living with heart failure.
  • Strokes cause around 34,000 deaths in the UK each year and are the biggest cause of severe disability in the UK.
  • People with a family history of coronary heart disease are much more likely to develop vascular dementia.
  • Each day 13 babies are diagnosed with a congenital heart defect in the UK.
  • There are more than 30,000 out-of-hospital cardiac arrests in the UK each year, with a survival rate of less than 1 in 10.
  • More than 4.9 million people in the UK have diabetes - many thousands of them are undiagnosed.
Stop blaming it on the vaccines it a poor argument when you see the REAL facts above

Facts and figures for the UK from the British heart Foundation

People are and have before been passing away from heart disease
Way before the Corona virus was around

• Heart and circulatory diseases cause a quarter of all deaths in the UK, that’s more than 160,000 deaths each year – an average of 460 deaths each day or one every three minutes in the UK.
  • There are around 7.6 million people living with a heart or circulatory disease in the UK: 4 million men and 3.6 million women.
  • Coronary heart disease (CHD; also known as ischaemic heart disease) is the most common type of heart disease. It is the most common cause of heart attack and was the single biggest killer of both and men and women worldwide in 2019.
  • In the UK there are as many as 100,000 hospital admissions each year due to heart attacks: that's one every five minutes.
  • Around 1.4 million people alive in the UK today have survived a heart attack.
  • More than 900,000 people in the UK are living with heart failure.
  • Strokes cause around 34,000 deaths in the UK each year and are the biggest cause of severe disability in the UK.
  • People with a family history of coronary heart disease are much more likely to develop vascular dementia.
  • Each day 13 babies are diagnosed with a congenital heart defect in the UK.
  • There are more than 30,000 out-of-hospital cardiac arrests in the UK each year, with a survival rate of less than 1 in 10.
  • More than 4.9 million people in the UK have diabetes - many thousands of them are undiagnosed.
Stop blaming it on the vaccines it a poor argument when you see the REAL facts above
I blame the vaccine

Back