Chris Whitty warns thousands of middle-aged people are dying

Working offshore for 25 years, you are subject to an ECG. Mine was clear. I had a booster before being allowed offshore.
That is when I took ill.
No high blood pressure. A clot was found during a routine Angiogram..

Food and diet the main cause. We put so much processed sh*t into our bodies with additives in everything we've not a clue especially if your born in the 60's 70's when it was at its height. I remember reading this article were a guy mentioned the myth behind eating brans wheat saying were told its good for the digestion. He made a valid point that we've only been cultivating and growing crops for a few thousand years so before that our diet and genetic makeup was geared to meat we were originally a predator meat eating carnivore for 100's of 1000's of years. then suddenly in the blink of an eye were told plant based is the way to go.
join this with alcohol, smoking,fatty foods clogging us up, stress raising blood pressure and the combiation of these will no doubt lower your life span.

And one huge factor some might call bullsh8t , the genetic time bomb were hidden in our DNA is codes is how we will die.

I see "tinfoilism" is still alive and kicking then.:tearsofjoy:
Sadly I had a very good friend who used to come out with this nonsense, I was name changed to tinfoilhat on our messenger group, we often had banter about it. Until 2 hours after his booster he suffered a huge stroke. This was followed by a series of strokes leaving him disabled.
He knew what it was because his body told him as soon as the needle left his arm something was wrong.
His doctors and surrounding medical staff where left baffled. And despite repeated attempts by him and his family asking them to investigate the vaccines part in it all. They passed it off.
We then had another lad in our group die of a sudden heart attack.
So we are now all aware.
The fear everyone felt after these events was just nauseating.
But now after his series of strokes, we got to bury him recently after a sudden myocardial infarction. A huge heart event.
So, if you wouldn't mind keeping your laughing faces to yourself.
Be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

Working offshore for 25 years, you are subject to an ECG. Mine was clear. I had a booster before being allowed offshore.
That is when I took ill.
No high blood pressure. A clot was found during a routine Angiogram..
Plenty of vitamin D seems to be key. And protein (especially egg protein) has been found to combat the spike proteins that they put in the vaccines.

Plenty of vitamin D seems to be key. And protein (especially egg protein) has been found to combat the spike proteins that they put in the vaccines.
Why do you presume I didn't take vitamin D before ?

Sadly I had a very good friend who used to come out with this nonsense, I was name changed to tinfoilhat on our messenger group, we often had banter about it. Until 2 hours after his booster he suffered a huge stroke. This was followed by a series of strokes leaving him disabled.
He knew what it was because his body told him as soon as the needle left his arm something was wrong.
His doctors and surrounding medical staff where left baffled. And despite repeated attempts by him and his family asking them to investigate the vaccines part in it all. They passed it off.
So we are now all aware.
But now after his series of strokes, we got to bury him recently after a sudden myocardial infarction. A huge heart event.
Be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Speculation and blame culture

Speculation and blame culture
We know our own bodies better than anything else. And he knew his body had reacted to it. No amount of telling supposed doctors what he knew, had any effect on how he was treated.
Perhaps if they'd investigated properly he could have been saved, but no. They had to follow policy and dismiss any harm done by supposed vaccines being administered en masse under an "experimental" license. Despite being the only thing that had changed. A 38 year old man was left to suffer stroke after stroke before his heart finally gave out. And we got to watch him deteriorate knowing full well, what it was.
He knew.
We knew.
His entire family knew.
The only people baffled were the policy followers, oh and people with their heads buried firmly in the sand, in total denial.
"Trust me I'm a Doctor' is a saying that's currently dead in the water.

But yea, thanks for the valuable input.

So we are now all aware.
Be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Am sorry but your not qualified to say that your friends ad demise was anything to do with the vaccine . It’s an opinion not fact .

Am sorry but your not qualified to say that your friends ad demise was anything to do with the vaccine . It’s an opinion not fact .
Well, we will know soon enough, as his family will have gone after the medical industry for negligence and autopsy reports all point towards severe clotting caused by the “life saving” jabs.
It’s basically been assured that the cause of death will be vaccine injury.
But thanks.

Well, we will know soon enough, as his family will have gone after the medical industry for negligence and autopsy reports all point towards severe clotting caused by the “life saving” jabs.
It’s basically been assured that the cause of death will be vaccine injury.
But thanks.
Vaccines injury Heh!

The ONS have finally released the long awaited updated stats for England and Wales, and it’s GREAT NEWS!

It turns out that last year, 91.2% of Convid deaths were jabbed.

In the same year, 96.1% of non-Convid deaths were jabbed.

So not only was the Convid death “rate” higher among the jabbed, they are also dying in their droves from other causes.

It’s never been a better time to be an anti-vaxxer, and fingers crossed, it shouldn’t be too long before the blood of every last one of these pro-vax uneducated nut-jobs congeals to the point where they die suddenly.

Although I do have the deepest sympathy for those who’ve decided not to have any more of these clot-shots, and I pray that they’ll come through this unscathed.

So a big thank you to Bill Gates, because without his money we’d still be relying on vaccines with a much lower kill-rate.

Oh, and just to be clear, the above stats are similar in all age groups.

The ONS have finally released the long awaited updated stats for England and Wales, and it’s GREAT NEWS!

So not only was the Convid death “rate” higher among the jabbed, they are also dying in their droves from other causes.

It’s never been a better time to be an anti-vaxxer, and fingers crossed, it shouldn’t be too long before the blood of every last one of these pro-vax uneducated nut-jobs congeals to the point where they die suddenly.

Although I do have the deepest sympathy for those who’ve decided not to have any more of these clot-shots, and I pray that they’ll come through this unscathed.

So a big thank you to Bill Gates, because without his money we’d still be relying on vaccines with a much lower kill-rate.

Does that include the deaths before the jab was available!

I am no anti vaxer, simply high lighting my experience, after having the vaccine..

Love it when the foilers try to twist the figures. By august 22 , 92% of the uk population aged over 12 had been vaccinated. So to say that 90+% of people dying have been vaccinated and insinuate that those deaths are vaccin related is such a transparently stupid statement it’s pathetic.

Love it when the foilers try to twist the figures. By august 22 , 92% of the uk population aged over 12 had been vaccinated. So to say that 90+% of people dying have been vaccinated and insinuate that those deaths are vaccin related is such a transparently stupid statement it’s pathetic.
The old woman over the road had cornflakes one day and then got run over by a bus outside Tesco, dangerous things those cornflakes.
Poor old cow had just bought a bag for life too :cautious:

Back