Chris Whitty warns thousands of middle-aged people are dying

Love it when the foilers try to twist the figures. By august 22 , 92% of the uk population aged over 12 had been vaccinated. So to say that 90+% of people dying have been vaccinated and insinuate that those deaths are vaccin related is such a transparently stupid statement it’s pathetic.
92% of the UK had not taken your saviour sauce.
UK figures state that 24million people refused.
They just had the media tell you different. So you’d feel part of the big club.
Now, you’re just a time bomb.

I’ve had a other lad in our group have a heart episode this weekend.
I’m sure it’s something to do with him gardening or one of the other 3496 other reasons that young men have heart problems.
But certainly nothing to do with the jabs though.
Certainly not.

By way of factual correction.

Not a single person on this planet was “vaccinated” against the deadly testdemic.
Because the so called vaccines failed, in almost every instance.
Every “vaccinated” person I know. Suddenly came down with an influenza like illness post “vaccine” 😂

Oh, but the media circus gave people this line “it would have been much worse”
And clown world went for it 🤡

By way of factual correction.

Not a single person on this planet was “vaccinated” against the deadly testdemic.
Because the so called vaccines failed, in almost every instance.
Every “vaccinated” person I know. Suddenly came down with an influenza like illness post “vaccine” 😂

Oh, but the media circus gave people this line “it would have been much worse”
And clown world went for it 🤡
Are you on a wind up ?

Age-standardised non-Covid mortality rates per 100,000 person-years - 2022 average

Unjabbed – 1,100

1 jab - 2293

2 jabs - 2387

3+ jabs – 1495

stats2.jpg

Looks like you’re more likely to walk under a bus if you’re jabbed.

Wait until you all find out what "they" were doing with Midazolam and Morphine

GetAttachmentThumbnail

Last edited:
Are you on a wind up ?
Me?
You're defending and deflecting something I’ve just buried a good freind over. And I’m the one on a wind up 🧐
We all knew what it was. He knew instantly. And by the way he was just like you.
Absolutely terrified of admitting he’d been lied to. But now they’re telling you. Because they want the public to now know, what it’s political system has done.
Just check Hancocks latest revelations on his WhatsApp.
You’re now being woken up to it.
No amount of deflection and head burying can stop it. You’re supposed to see.

Me?
You're defending and deflecting something I’ve just buried a good freind over. And I’m the one on a wind up 🧐
We all knew what it was. He knew instantly. And by the way he was just like you.
Absolutely terrified of admitting he’d been lied to. But now they’re telling you. Because they want the public to now know, what it’s political system has done.
Just check Hancocks latest revelations on his WhatsApp.
You’re now being woken up to it.
No amount of deflection and head burying can stop it. You’re supposed to see.
No1 , I couldn't give a toss about Hancock or any of his corrupt cronies.
n02 , Equally I give absolutely no credence whatsoever to tweets from that anti lockdown nutjob Spotforth.
I take my advice from the medical professionals.
Obviously you don't and that's your prerogative .

No1 , I couldn't give a toss about Hancock or any of his corrupt cronies.
n02 , Equally I give absolutely no credence whatsoever to tweets from that anti lockdown nutjob Spotforth.
I take my advice from the medical professionals.
Obviously you don't and that's your prerogative .
Those corrupt cronies are the ones giving your medical "professionals" their policies to follow. Hancock was put in as "health secretary" for the launch of the scamdemic. His policies were followed by a majority of the health sector, including the DNR's placed on people without proper investigation. Including the administering of midazolam and morphine en masse (end of life treatments) during the first 3 months of the scam. Giving the illusion that fooled the masses into a pandemic. Which then had people lining up to be experimented on. They even told you it was lies. Deaths for "ANY" reason, and still people dare not see.
Just like a couple of my mates, who are no longer around to mock my tinfoilery.

And by way of keeping it factual, those tweets are just a transcript (apparently) of Hancock's whatsapp messages, tyhese are now being churned out by our controlled media (who are incidentally, controlled by the corrupt cronies) you couldn't give a toss about.

And you're right, I don't take pharmaceuticals as a rule, and I won't pile their processed poison into my body either. I refused the masks the tests and their experiments. Subsequently I have never had covid, nor have I been remotely ill, despite being in contact with people who had a gimmicky test to state that their cold or flu, was sars cov2 a (novel) virus which is so novel, it's the second version :LOL:

"When do we deploy the new variant"

Bill Gates funded BBC are even wading in. So obviously the crown of British media reporting it means one thing. The corrupt cronies and those who control them. They want you to know you were had.

Matt Hancock: Leaked messages suggest plan to frighten public

Those corrupt cronies are the ones giving your medical "professionals" their policies to follow. Hancock was put in as "health secretary" for the launch of the scamdemic. His policies were followed by a majority of the health sector, including the DNR's placed on people without proper investigation. Including the administering of midazolam and morphine en masse (end of life treatments) during the first 3 months of the scam. Giving the illusion that fooled the masses into a pandemic. Which then had people lining up to be experimented on. They even told you it was lies. Deaths for "ANY" reason, and still people dare not see.

And by way of keeping it factual, those tweets are just a transcript (apparently) of Hancock's whatsapp messages, tyhese are now being churned out by our controlled media (who are incidentally, controlled by the corrupt cronies) you couldn't give a toss about.

And you're right, I don't take pharmaceuticals as a rule, and I won't pile their processed poison into my body either. I refused the masks the tests and their experiments. Subsequently I have never had covid, nor have I been remotely ill, despite being in contact with people who had a gimmicky test to state that their cold or flu, was sars cov2 a (novel) virus which is so novel, it's the second version :LOL:

Bill Gates funded BBC are even wading in. So obviously the crown of British media reporting it means one thing. The corrupt cronies and those who control them. They want you to know you were had.

Mate if you honestly believe the pile of conspiracy theory you just posted then there’s no point in trying to dig you out of the rabbit hole they have brainwashed you into. I thought that once the vaccine had got to grips with covid we wouldn’t be seeing any more if this mindless crap , how wrong was I . 🙄

Last edited by a moderator:
Doctors being instructed to DNR their patients and none of them thought to voice their concerns?
It's ridiculous claims like this that blow these idiotic arguments apart.
Doctors don't kill patients because a politician has instructed them to, they would be queuing up at Sky news HQ to tell people what MPs had told them to do.

Sorry to hear about your freinds mate,some can see,some see when shown and the others will NEVER be able to see,but pro-vaxxers keep on with your stupid put downs and sheer mockery of people with other views,it shows me alot,stay safe all

7c64622c532bc5d8757d5642c1ad50c1eac1d044b701015c5f61fabe616dd605.png

Last edited:
Doctors being instructed to DNR their patients and none of them thought to voice their concerns?
It's ridiculous claims like this that blow these idiotic arguments apart.
Doctors don't kill patients because a politician has instructed them to, they would be queuing up at Sky news HQ to tell people what MPs had told them to do.

Absolutely thousands voiced their concerns. They were then demonised and silenced. I've met with hundreds of medical staff who have been struck off or had their careers ruined for voicing their concerns. This includes the poor people working in care homes, where most of the damage was done. Many were sacked. Or forced to leave, sacked for refusing an experi'mental' injection.
And we've queued up in our thousands at BBC headquarters (with those people) in London, Manchester and many more. But they just forgot to tell the public. They hid it from the people because the narrative meant more than safety of the population.
World media all signed up for something called "The trusted news initiative" Which sold the people only one version of events, anything going outside of the narrative was crushed, silenced and "fact" checked. Social media users posting the truth were banned. I spent 15 months of the two years of covid on the social media sidelines. Banned for posting links to .gov.uk FFS :LOL:
You should maybe try an alternative to mainstream news, because what you get fed by msm and the truth are poles apart.
Nurses and Doctors refused the jabs as they saw the damage, they also created an alliance against the lockdowns "world doctors alliance". They also controlled your information with so called "fact" checkers funded by the same people funding the media and reaping the benefits of the insane masking policies. Shares in pharma companies, especially vaccine producers. Hasn't Sunak recently been grilled on his investments in moderna?

Solita believes a percentage of his friends and family suddenly became "conspiracy theorists" because of nothing. People who still believe corrupt politicians and their cronies have the peoples best interests at heart, there's no helping those poor souls. They're bound to protect those politicians because their world revolves what the mainstream media tell us is true. Yet the evidence to the contrary is overwhelming. Deep down we all know. It's just having the courage to face it.

The only people who had anything to gain from the absolute they called covid, were the billionaires with their hands in all of the pies. None of the people who you suddenly saw as tinfoilers had anything to gain. The only thing I've gained is mockery for speaking out, and corpses.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mate if you honestly believe the pile of conspiracy theory bollocks you just posted then there’s no point in trying to dig you out of the rabbit hole they have brainwashed you into. I thought that once the vaccine had got to grips with covid we wouldn’t be seeing any more if this mindless crap , how wrong was I . 🙄
We've all been brainwashed ffs, it starts in the schools. And the media continue the job.
The news is nothing more than a narrative we're all supposed to follow. Some of us see through it, and some are bound to live the fear imposed by the circus acted out in parliament and the media.
Why did only one narrative ever get sold to you over covid, no opposition from any of the political parties. No opposition from any of your "trusted news" sources. They all stuck together to promote it. And they did it 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 2 years. That is the very definition of propaganda, and propaganda is the tool governments use to control groupthink. And groupthink is how they got millions of people to agree to experiments they now regret and would probably never agree to if asked to do it all again.

They do react though when the public don't buy the fear. What happened to good old monkeypox? Did that suddenly become less deadly :LOL: They had the jabs lined up, the lot. But luckily we laughed it off the planet.
There was one I saw a while back that Stanley Johnson wrote a book on many years ago. He called it Marburg and predicted a deadly pandemic.
A lot like the Bill Gates foundation predicting or preparing for a pandemic in 2019 with their event 201 simulation.
You might also (not know) of the rockerfeller institutes "operation lockstep"
Bet they've been hidden behind a wall of Gates foundation funded "fact" checkers.

Anyway enjoy the future narratives they call news. Are we at the alien invasion yet? Or are we still being lied to about the climate emergency.

Sorry to hear about your freinds mate,some can see,some see when shown and the others will NEVER be able to see,but pro-vaxxers keep on with your stupid put downs and sheer mockery of people with other views,it shows me alot,stay safe all

7c64622c532bc5d8757d5642c1ad50c1eac1d044b701015c5f61fabe616dd605.png

Is what it is mate. I all but begged them to just think about what they might be taking part in. The only good is that it shook a few of the lads awake.
People say it's going down a rabbit hole, but it felt to me like climbing out of one. There's no light following the media circus, that's for sure.

They're now openly showing people the lie. And they still wont have it :ROFLMAO:

Back