Techkings

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Enigma 2 Box Recommendations For Streaming HD IPTV

systemlord

TK Veteran
Hey all,

I've managed to set up my IPTV sub on my zgemma H2S and got it just the way I like it with bouquets, EPG, etc. But, I find that the zgemma struggles to handle the HD channels whereas the SD equivalents play fine. It's not a problem with the channels because they play fine on other devices like PC and Android box.

So, my question is, what Enigma 2 boxes would you recommend for me to beef up my graphics processing power, which the zgemma lacks, so that I can get the HD channels to play okay? Let's say my budget is £250 maybe £300.

Muchas gracias, mi amigos.

dsayers2014

VIP Member
Great price isn't it I've been wanting to get one for a few months but can't justify the purchase, maybe if sly goes then ideal excuse to get the cable version

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

okeeffd

Registered
Hey all,

I've managed to set up my IPTV sub on my zgemma H2S and got it just the way I like it with bouquets, EPG, etc. But, I find that the zgemma struggles to handle the HD channels whereas the SD equivalents play fine. It's not a problem with the channels because they play fine on other devices like PC and Android box.

So, my question is, what Enigma 2 boxes would you recommend for me to beef up my graphics processing power, which the zgemma lacks, so that I can get the HD channels to play okay? Let's say my budget is £250 maybe £300.

Muchas gracias, mi amigos.
Can i ask how you set up you IPTV with bouquets epg etc on zgemma h2s. I have IPTV subscriotions but would love to have it in different bouquets and have EPG aswell

killakmx

Registered
Can i ask how you set up you IPTV with bouquets epg etc on zgemma h2s. I have IPTV subscriotions but would love to have it in different bouquets and have EPG aswell

Alternatively, do you have a backup image systemlord?

Thanks