Enigma 2 Box Recommendations For Streaming HD IPTV

systemlord

TK Veteran
Hey all,

I've managed to set up my IPTV sub on my zgemma H2S and got it just the way I like it with bouquets, EPG, etc. But, I find that the zgemma struggles to handle the HD channels whereas the SD equivalents play fine. It's not a problem with the channels because they play fine on other devices like PC and Android box.

So, my question is, what Enigma 2 boxes would you recommend for me to beef up my graphics processing power, which the zgemma lacks, so that I can get the HD channels to play okay? Let's say my budget is £250 maybe £300.

Muchas gracias, mi amigos.

Great price isn't it I've been wanting to get one for a few months but can't justify the purchase, maybe if sly goes then ideal excuse to get the cable version

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Hey all,

I've managed to set up my IPTV sub on my zgemma H2S and got it just the way I like it with bouquets, EPG, etc. But, I find that the zgemma struggles to handle the HD channels whereas the SD equivalents play fine. It's not a problem with the channels because they play fine on other devices like PC and Android box.

So, my question is, what Enigma 2 boxes would you recommend for me to beef up my graphics processing power, which the zgemma lacks, so that I can get the HD channels to play okay? Let's say my budget is £250 maybe £300.

Muchas gracias, mi amigos.
Can i ask how you set up you IPTV with bouquets epg etc on zgemma h2s. I have IPTV subscriotions but would love to have it in different bouquets and have EPG aswell

Can i ask how you set up you IPTV with bouquets epg etc on zgemma h2s. I have IPTV subscriotions but would love to have it in different bouquets and have EPG aswell

Alternatively, do you have a backup image systemlord?

Thanks

Back