Ip address of your box goes first
Username - root
Password - root
Port - 21
Press connect
On the left hand side is your computers file structure c drive, desktop etc
On the right hand side is your box all folders are in alphabetical order so navigate down to the letter E and fond etc
In the box below you will see the contents of etc
Click enigma2
Click e2m3u2bouquet
There you will see config.xml
On the left side click on desktop
Right click config.xml and select the top one in the list (transfer or upload)
Minimise Filezilla
Open config.xml with notepad ++ check your m3u url, username and password are correct.
If they are incorrect edit to what is required.
Click the floppy disk icon to save.
Back to Filezilla
Click on any folder on the right hand side then click back on desktop to refresh the files (maybe a quicker way to refresh)
Right click on the config.xml select the top option (upload or transfer)
Reboot your box
Take a breth
Hi..again thanks to reply.....
Ive got to be honest..i have filleza downloaded...and i know how to open it....but where am i going then....??
im nervous to hit any file ....incase i may mess up the box....
i am confident to look in the .xml file...if you can giude me a bit of how to get there.... Please...?
Thanks..and sorry to be a pussy....
Sorry if that is not right or there is a faster way. Working from memory.

Ip address of your box goes first
Username - root
Password - root
Port - 21
Press connect
On the left hand side is your computers file structure c drive, desktop etc
On the right hand side is your box all folders are in alphabetical order so navigate down to the letter E and fond etc
In the box below you will see the contents of etc
Click enigma2
Click e2m3u2bouquet
There you will see config.xml
On the left side click on desktop
Right click config.xml and select the top one in the list (transfer or upload)
Minimise Filezilla
Open config.xml with notepad ++ check your m3u url, username and password are correct.
If they are incorrect edit to what is required.
Click the floppy disk icon to save.
Back to Filezilla
Click on any folder on the right hand side then click back on desktop to refresh the files (maybe a quicker way to refresh)
Right click on the config.xml select the top option (upload or transfer)
Reboot your box
Take a breth

Sorry if that is not right or there is a faster way. Working from memory.

HI..that was a briiliant post.....im so grateful......BUT.....just my luck.....nothing inside e2m3u2bouquet file....so no config.xml inside..
so im not sure where the info that loaded via using the yola procedure..which i thought went welll...(im assuming it worked properly..cos it went to auto reboot )...!!!
but now i know how to safely use filezilla from your excellant giude....is thier another method...all be it a manual way to imput the info i would need into the box..im presuimg into e2m3u2bouquet...??
BTW..To refresh.....I am currently using my suppliers xtream plugin...but i have the m3u info from this supplier and in m3u i have a user and password....!!
I aslo have an epg url from them too...(do i need this too..?) i want to use epg importor..that seems to be in plugins already...
im hoping to convert from the xtream plugin to be able to use the sly1 HD blue skin (which wont work with the xtream plugin system to watch channels...and lucky for me to have from the same supplier....his m3u url with user name and password..
can you guide me the last bit to load what maybe required to finally get this working...??
yuove been so helpful..and understanding to a beginner here..cheers..

Hi, does anyone know where the portal address go on the JediMaker app? Cannot find out where it goes, protocol box or server URL ? I tried it in the server URL box but my zgemma then crashed with the blue screen etc

Thanks

HI..that was a briiliant post.....im so grateful......BUT.....just my luck.....nothing inside e2m3u2bouquet file....so no config.xml inside..
so im not sure where the info that loaded via using the yola procedure..which i thought went welll...(im assuming it worked properly..cos it went to auto reboot )...!!!
but now i know how to safely use filezilla from your excellant giude....is thier another method...all be it a manual way to imput the info i would need into the box..im presuimg into e2m3u2bouquet...??
BTW..To refresh.....I am currently using my suppliers xtream plugin...but i have the m3u info from this supplier and in m3u i have a user and password....!!
I aslo have an epg url from them too...(do i need this too..?) i want to use epg importor..that seems to be in plugins already...
im hoping to convert from the xtream plugin to be able to use the sly1 HD blue skin (which wont work with the xtream plugin system to watch channels...and lucky for me to have from the same supplier....his m3u url with user name and password..
can you guide me the last bit to load what maybe required to finally get this working...??
yuove been so helpful..and understanding to a beginner here..cheers..
What image are you using? Please don't say OpenATV 6.3 lol

To manually add the file use a compatible text editor ie notepad ++ Not standard notepad.

See here for a generic config.xml https://github.com/davesayers2014/e2m3ubouquet/blob/master/files/config.xml

In the e2m3u2bouquet folder create a config.xml file make sure it doesn't have .txt extension.

Copy all the text from the github config.xml and paste in config.xml on box with notepad ++

Change lines 14 and 15 host with your m3u host and port

Line 16 change uuuu with your username.
Line 17 change pppp with your password

Close notepad ++ at the smaller window where the small x is it should ask you if you want to save choose yes.

Now you should be able to goto iptv bouquet maker, providers and see iptv then you can change stream type's etc and run the plugin.

What image are you using? Please don't say OpenATV 6.3 lol

To manually add the file use a compatible text editor ie notepad ++ Not standard notepad.

See here for a generic config.xml https://github.com/davesayers2014/e2m3ubouquet/blob/master/files/config.xml

In the e2m3u2bouquet folder create a config.xml file make sure it doesn't have .txt extension.

Copy all the text from the github config.xml and paste in config.xml on box with notepad ++

Change lines 14 and 15 host with your m3u host and port

Line 16 change uuuu with your username.
Line 17 change pppp with your password

Close notepad ++ at the smaller window where the small x is it should ask you if you want to save choose yes.

Now you should be able to goto iptv bouquet maker, providers and see iptv then you can change stream type's etc and run the plugin.

Hi..thanks Dsayers2014
im using open atv 6.2......hope that ok....??
ive downloaded notepad ++
ok.i looked at the generic config.xml....confusing to me....!!!
am i understanding you correctly...that i can copy the generic one you give here for me to view...? and just input my data into it ..like host and user and pass word...?
when you say dont give it .txt extension....what should it be ...?
looking at the example config.xml you say change line 14 and 15 to use my host and port..i see where host can be entered but i dont see the entry for the port...on both lines...?
and i think i understand lines 16 and 17.....
thanks to guide me before i try.....
cheers..

o
Hi..thanks Dsayers2014
im using open atv 6.2......hope that ok....??
ive downloaded notepad ++
ok.i looked at the generic config.xml....confusing to me....!!!
am i understanding you correctly...that i can copy the generic one you give here for me to view...? and just input my data into it ..like host and user and pass word...?
when you say dont give it .txt extension....what should it be ...?
looking at the example config.xml you say change line 14 and 15 to use my host and port..i see where host can be entered but i dont see the entry for the port...on both lines...?
and i think i understand lines 16 and 17.....
thanks to guide me before i try.....
cheers..

Ok..ive taken aleap of faith.........ive copeied your config.xml... onto my pc..and changed the info as suggeted by you...on the relevant lines...i had a query about the entering of the port...but hope im correct..i entered it along side the host name...??
i havent saved this .xml file yet..awaiting confirmation about ext to cal it...?
and can i copy that complete file (config.xml) across into e2m3u2bouqut file... using file zilla....?
thanks.....

Yes just copy all the text and paste in config.xml on your box.

when you say dont give it .txt extension....what should it be .
.xml so name it exactly config.xml

Put port within host section I have just host there because some don't use port

So host would be tk.org:8080 but your providers host and port.

I'm not sure why the script hasn't worked for you though.

Yes just copy all the text and paste in config.xml on your box.

.xml so name it exactly config.xml

Put port within host section I have just host there because some don't use port

So host would be tk.org:8080 but your providers host and port.

I'm not sure why the script hasn't worked for you though.

ok..got an .xml file into e2m3u2bouquet...rebooted box..but still nothing showing in plugins........ when i go to iptv bouquet maker...then providers..its still empty on a blue screen..and when i press add(green button)..it finds an error....box reboots??
in the e2m3u2bouquet file...inside box...seeing this via file zilla....it has 2 files loaded today by date,,,13.12.18...an epg.dat file..of size 8065374, while the second file is called settings..of size 3615........seem correct..or u expected these files to be made.....??

ok..got an .xml file into e2m3u2bouquet...rebooted box..but still nothing showing in plugins........ when i go to iptv bouquet maker...then providers..its still empty on a blue screen..and when i press add(green button)..it finds an error....box reboots??
in the e2m3u2bouquet file...inside box...seeing this via file zilla....it has 2 files loaded today by date,,,13.12.18...an epg.dat file..of size 8065374, while the second file is called settings..of size 3615........seem correct..or u expected these files to be made.....??
No it should just be config.xml in etc/enigma2/e2m3u2bouquet

No it should just be config.xml in etc/enigma2/e2m3u2bouquet

sorry..yes its only .xml file...of size 2118
dont know what i was looking at........
but where do i go next...??
is it pos for the use of that program that alows another contriol my pc..while i give permission..?
maybe thats not a good practice for this forum...? i donrt want to break any rules....

sorry..yes its only .xml file...of size 2118
dont know what i was looking at........
but where do i go next...??
is it pos for the use of that program that alows another contriol my pc..while i give permission..?
maybe thats not a good practice for this forum...? i donrt want to break any rules....
You are talking about teamviewer or ultraviewer, yes you can mention these progs and others can login to your system (via PM ONLY) and help you with your config...not me as im not into iptv etc but theres no rules against it, use caution though, dont allow someone acess if theyve been here a short time, or they've just fell off the turnip truck so to speak

Hi, does anyone know where the portal address go on the JediMaker app? Cannot find out where it goes, protocol box or server URL ? I tried it in the server URL box but my zgemma then crashed with the blue screen etc

Thanks
In the url write the url you supplier has given you without the http at the start, without the : and the numbers after the :
In port write the numbers that are at the end of the url.

You are talking about teamviewer or ultraviewer, yes you can mention these progs and others can login to your system (via PM ONLY) and help you with your config...not me as im not into iptv etc but theres no rules against it, use caution though, dont allow someone acess if theyve been here a short time, or they've just fell off the turnip truck so to speak

Hi Dsayers2014

Thanks.....i understand if your away from here....xmas is so busy....im not at home myself now...at work....but cant stop thinking it through.......!!!
Im wondering if the suls ipk was ok, to give me the iptv bouquet maker....or if i entered the info correctly in the config.xml .....?
on the config file..i only entered my host and port number once....on the lines instructed by you....did i miss any other place on these lines i should enter host and port...so it may need to be added in more than one place....?
Also for the lines requiring my user and pass.i only entered each once on the respective lines.....??? ok...??
im busrting my mind to catch any error i may have made..cos it has to be my mistake....!!!
or is this newish reciever (Zgemma H7S) handling the data differently...?
would appreciate any ideas...after your done xmas shopping..and family business....
cheers

Just thinking did you close notepad ++ correctly and did you get a notification to save the file. See attached screen shot to close and save. It sounds like you have done everything correctly.

Screenshot (110).png

If you want you can PM me the m3u url and I can send you the config.xml

Just thinking did you close notepad ++ correctly and did you get a notification to save the file. See attached screen shot to close and save. It sounds like you have done everything correctly.

View attachment 36322

If you want you can PM me the m3u url and I can send you the config.xml

Hi..
well first..i didnt close notepadd++as you show...i used a small x on right hide side(the smaller of the two x's that show on right hand side)...and it asked me to save...and i called it 2H7S.xml"...... but when it didnt work i re-named it "config.xml".....but that didnt work either...so it appears i didnt close it properly.....may have had an effect...???
and i would like to send you the m3u file..for your input and make the config.xml for me...thats so good of you....
Havin probs to see how i pm you...i must be blind....???

Hi..
well first..i didnt close notepadd++as you show...i used a small x on right hide side(the smaller of the two x's that show on right hand side)...and it asked me to save...and i called it 2H7S.xml"...... but when it didnt work i re-named it "config.xml".....but that didnt work either...so it appears i didnt close it properly.....may have had an effect...???
and i would like to send you the m3u file..for your input and make the config.xml for me...thats so good of you....
Havin probs to see how i pm you...i must be blind....???
Click on my username then start conversation.

Click on my username then start conversation.

Hi dsayer2014
your config.xml file is loaded and success....it gets me to the next stage... i rebooted..and then green button for plugins..i went to iptv bouqut maker...then selected providers..and success...in the blue box filling the screen..is a ticked box with iptv written beside it...
so ive not touched it for fear of messing it up...and not getting to the next stage...?
According to The yola procdure the next step is... to "select iptv"...?? with the iptv ticked..does "select iptv" mean to hit ok on remote...?
or hit "ADD"..which is the green button under the blue screen..(remembering every time up to this..hitting the green button gave an error....!!!)
so im sortta waiting to see of your opinion ...?
what ever way we think of continuing with "select iptv"..the step after this is "change tv stream type to 5002"
and "change vod stream type to 5002"
will this be obvoius...??
thanks in advance....

Hi dsayer2014
your config.xml file is loaded and success....it gets me to the next stage... i rebooted..and then green button for plugins..i went to iptv bouqut maker...then selected providers..and success...in the blue box filling the screen..is a ticked box with iptv written beside it...
so ive not touched it for fear of messing it up...and not getting to the next stage...?
According to The yola procdure the next step is... to "select iptv"...?? with the iptv ticked..does "select iptv" mean to hit ok on remote...?
or hit "ADD"..which is the green button under the blue screen..(remembering every time up to this..hitting the green button gave an error....!!!)
so im sortta waiting to see of your opinion ...?
what ever way we think of continuing with "select iptv"..the step after this is "change tv stream type to 5002"
and "change vod stream type to 5002"
will this be obvoius...??
thanks in advance....
It means press ok on your remote and changing steam type will be on the screen in front of you as it is in the pictures. Glad you are finally getting going with dsayers help, by now a lesser mortal would of given up on IPTV.

It means press ok on your remote and changing steam type will be on the screen in front of you as it is in the pictures. Glad you are finally getting going with dsayers help, by now a lesser mortal would of given up on IPTV.

Helo.
Thanks..i did that..and it seemed to go through the procedure..but nothing..i asumed as ive kept the name iptv...i would see a bouquet called iptv..but cant see it..and stil only get FTA channels,.,,,
Or should i be looking at some other name to select my bouquet of iptv channels from this supplier....?
Thanks again..
Maybe ive not carried another step...??

Back