That's what great members try to do make things a lot easier for first timers it is an exellent guide just shows people can follow guides when members post them
Very true mate, sometimes people give a result with no method which for people new to things is about as helpful as chocolate teapot.

Tell me about it mate seen it on a few platforms but with this guide plus dsayers2014 has done a script aswell for jedi there's all4one plugin but don't think many providers support it

Thank you for your feedback, the guide may look quite daunting at first but all the information is relevant in its own way when it comes to getting up and running for IPTV. Glad it helped you out :love:
It does look daunting, but the fact that you’ve written it step by step makes it so easy to follow, although I got stuck a couple of times, that was just down to me miss-reading things, plus getting used to FTP transfer etc. It maybe a bit OTT for some, but spoon feeding is just what you need when starting up.

I’ve just had a look at getting Heinz catchup ( although not sure if my provider supports it yet), but the link doesn’t work, and I can’t see it on github.

It does look daunting, but the fact that you’ve written it step by step makes it so easy to follow, although I got stuck a couple of times, that was just down to me miss-reading things, plus getting used to FTP transfer etc. It maybe a bit OTT for some, but spoon feeding is just what you need when starting up.

I’ve just had a look at getting Heinz catchup ( although not sure if my provider supports it yet), but the link doesn’t work, and I can’t see it on github.
Have you had a look in menu plugins green to download plugins then extentions mate

Great info mate ta. When I switch on my zgemma from standby I only get a black screen and the channel info shows it is stuck on whatever program it was on when switched off. But the main epg is up to date, I need to then switch channels which seems to kick start things. It never used to do this, any ideas?

Attachments

• 15561256746297377812408873381836.jpg
    15561256746297377812408873381836.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 17
Usually after 6hr of inactivity lines stop as the server thinks it's not been watched and stops to save bandwidth mine does it quick channel change and back on nothing to do with how iptv is setup or the guide posted

Usually after 6hr of inactivity lines stop as the server thinks it's not been watched and stops to save bandwidth mine does it quick channel change and back on nothing to do with how iptv is setup or the guide posted
Thanks for response, its strange because it used to come straight on when I just hit the remote power button. That's why it's been annoying me so much. No worries, cheers.

Thanks so much for this guide got me up and running with my iptv provider using jedi maker and that heinz plugin works great, very impressed. This has really saved me some headaches .

Thanks so much for this guide got me up and running with my iptv provider using jedi maker and that heinz plugin works great, very impressed. This has really saved me some headaches .
Thats why it was put together to save 1001 threads and questions lol

Hi guys just a quick question?
I've gone through the IPTV Bouquet Maker Install to the letter, but when I get to "Create Bouquets", it finishes in 0s, no bouquets get created, and the log has "Failed top open EPG source /etc/epgimport/suls_iptv-iptv.sources.xml Error: [Errno 2] No such fileor directory: '/etc/epgimport/suls_iptv-iptv.sources.xml'
Any ideas please?
Thanks in advance (y)

Back