Good Help and advice please on IPTV

Marti4578

Hello, People, I'm looking for some good decent advice if possible, please. I need to have advice on how to install IPTV when you don't have the device with you and is somewhere else in the country. I'm trying to install it on a zgemma and I have access to a panel but unfortunately, the lad I deal with either doesn't have a clue or just doesn't want to help. Probably the latter. I need to know how it can be installed on a zgemma but I don't even know if what I'm asking can even be done? Also, can it be installed on firesticks and if so what app are people using? Feeling rather frustrated at the moment and any help or advice would be greatly appreciated. Infact if anyone has any guides or advice on installing on any or all devices it would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advice ;-)

How can I use TeamViewer if it's a zgemma. I would need to install teamviewer on the zgemma and i don't think it can be installed can it?

No marti,

You install teamviewer on your pc and theirs. Then they have an id and password to give to you.

When your on their laptop download fillezilla on their laptop. Then transfer the folder and files for xc accross with teamviewer and then ftp it on their box

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Basically,

TeamViewer - windows compatible - allows remote access to the other persons ( with TeamViewer installed ) laptop.

FileZilla- allows you to access their box, once you've accessed their laptop using TeamViewer.

Xc plugin- is a plugin that needs to be remotely loaded onto the person zgemma box using FileZilla.

It may sound complicated but it really isn't

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No that's perfect what you have told me. I work in IT so i just needed someone to tell me. I have been think that there was some other way without the laptop been remoted to but now that you have explained it makes perfect sense. Basically connecting to the laptop or pc gives the access to there box which is on their network and you can install what is needed.

Thanks for your reply :-)

Yeah i'll use Filezilla and i'll push the app onto their zgemma and then add the mac to my panel.

Cheers matie much appreciate it :-)

Or, they can just download the XtreamTV plugin on their zgemma and give the supplier the MAC address that will be generated. The supplier will then activate IPTV!

Another viable option or they could copy the the content of their m3u file- use a converter to convert m3u to enigma to bouquet- copy and paste the content- download their userbouquet.favourites.tv file and open them copy the converted m3u content and then access it via their epg button (it won't show the actual epg just the channel name). There's a few options so it's what suits you best

Im trying to do the exact same thing . The difference is i have my zgemma with me. I dont have an iptv supplier but am desperate to find one but i need someone else to do exactly that for me via my filezilla and teamviewer if anyone could help with that

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Basically,

TeamViewer - windows compatible - allows remote access to the other persons ( with TeamViewer installed ) laptop.

FileZilla- allows you to access their box, once you've accessed their laptop using TeamViewer.

Xc plugin- is a plugin that needs to be remotely loaded onto the person zgemma box using FileZilla.

It may sound complicated but it really isn't

Hope you don't mind me butting in, totally newbie question. How do I get my FileZilla to connect to my zgemma box?

I mean i think the username is root . Theres so many who should be able ti help u with that . But iv got proper instructions i.ll have a look.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Didn't get your second post. Much appreciated if you do look up the instructions. I'll just sneak off and have an afternoon nap meantime, LOL

Back