Grogbuild ATV 6.1 cable only build for H5.2tc, H7C and H4

Status
Not open for further replies.
at the moment don't as there have been issue with the box not booting up after software updates for ATV 6.1, people are saying it's due to a bad kernel update.

Generally I would say if it aint broke dont fix, but if you do want to then make sure you at least back up your settings or create a backup image of your box so if the box boot loops or gets stuck during booting and you have to reflash then at least you have a backup to fall back on

How do I change the epg times so it shows like 21:00 then 21:30 then 22:00. Right now it's 21:45 then 22:15 then 22:45. So it show per 30 mins starting on the hour

at the moment don't as there have been issue with the box not booting up after software updates for ATV 6.1, people are saying it's due to a bad kernel update.

Generally I would say if it aint broke dont fix, but if you do want to then make sure you at least back up your settings or create a backup image of your box so if the box boot loops or gets stuck during booting and you have to reflash then at least you have a backup to fall back on
Yep don't update any software I just did it had 31 packAges to update did it and box got stuck on boot and was unresponsive had to reflash from USB then restore settings to get up and running again

How do I change the epg times so it shows like 21:00 then 21:30 then 22:00. Right now it's 21:45 then 22:15 then 22:45. So it show per 30 mins starting on the hour
Press the epg button to get the epg up and then press the menu button. Now scroll down to 'Base time' and change to 30 minutes and press the green button to save

With regards to NAR channels, how do i stop them from being on channels ? They're all selected for example on channels 1 to 5 and i'll change them to audio only but they'll come back.

hi thanks for the build its brilliant I'm just either being thick or just dumb but it works great apart from every time i put egg on then select the channel it works but soon as i press exit to get back to tv it swaps to the channel i started on? maybe its just a setting I've missed?

hi thanks for the build its brilliant I'm just either being thick or just dumb but it works great apart from every time i put egg on then select the channel it works but soon as i press exit to get back to tv it swaps to the channel i started on? maybe its just a setting I've missed?
Don't press exit press ok if u want to change the channel when on epg. So press ok twice. Once to see what's on then once again so it changes

Hi guys,

Ive just flashed my h2h with this great build and added my vm line. Im getting the wheel spinning quite a lot when changing channels etc. Would this be the epg importer doing its work or is there a setting I can change to make the channel changes smoother?

You need to install the plugin called cacheflush. Press green, then green again and then in the extensions submenu scroll down until u see cacheflush. Install, then reboot ur box. Once rebooted press green and select cacheflush. Then set ur settings same as mine.

4f4775d7e26031e3f993d3c7900e3588.jpg

Then press blue to clear memory and then it will automatically do it every 5 mins for you.

With regards to NAR channels, how do i stop them from being on channels ? They're all selected for example on channels 1 to 5 and i'll change them to audio only but they'll come back.

This appears to be something grog has forgotten to do, as i updated my uncles tonight via teamviewer and when i checked this menu it was still left as default.

Press menu, setup, audio, auto language selection and copy these settings exactly.

a66e12b410bc7b564ab30d45a0c2a68a.jpg

Re: cacheflush.

Hi
Gman/Grog,
Would you recommend using this plugin with a H2H and your image?
Although I'm not experiencing the same issue, I'm all for streamlining the system, as long as it isn't bloating the system.

Any advice?

Last edited:
This appears to be something grog has forgotten to do, as i updated my uncles tonight via teamviewer and when i checked this menu it was still left as default.

Press menu, setup, audio, auto language selection and copy these settings exactly.

I've not changed that on any of my boxes and not had the issue since the latest update last week, if anyonelse mentions it then I will change the settings.

Re: cacheflush.

Hi
Gman/Grog,
Would you recommend using this plugin with a H2H and your image?
Although I'm not experiencing the same issue, I'm all for streamlining the system, as long as it isn't bloating the system.

Any advice?
TBH I've never used Cacheflush on my boxes and don't have an issue but to be honest I don't use the h2h that much.

Is this to disable audio description? In still getting it on quite a few channels

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk

If you've updated to the build named in the thread you shouldn't be getting AD on any channels
I downloaded the build last week and re-flashed via usb, one thing I didn't do though was change the name of the file because there's already a force file in the folder, do I replace it?

LG G6 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back