Grogbuild ATV 6.1 cable only build for H5.2tc, H7C and H4

Status
Not open for further replies.
@dsayers2014 posted a custom mix file on here not long ago that removes the ss HD channels and then puts the SD version in their position. I've been up for 36 hours so going to get couple of hours shut eye but will try to find it later if I get a chance.

Thanks, no rush. Also let me know how I use the mix file please. What software I need etc. I did search around but got nowhere

Hi just seen your image uploaded for the VU+ Uno 4k (cable) I was wondering if you could help me out. I've not used your image as I've only just seen it, I've got oscam working however, when I record most if not all the programs freeze quite a bit. I have 3 lines on my oscam. They work fine when viewing just recording seems make it unwatchable. I've also viewed a 2nd Tuner fine via my iphone vu+ app. (I recorded all of the FTA channels and they were fine.. Think my oscam could do with a bit of tinkering ?)

Hi just seen your image uploaded for the VU+ Uno 4k (cable) I was wondering if you could help me out. I've not used your image as I've only just seen it, I've got oscam working however, when I record most if not all the programs freeze quite a bit. I have 3 lines on my oscam. They work fine when viewing just recording seems make it unwatchable. I've also viewed a 2nd Tuner fine via my iphone vu+ app. (I recorded all of the FTA channels and they were fine.. Think my oscam could do with a bit of tinkering ?)
I see you have started another thread on this, I created the image from my box which is in use constantly so it is likely the oscam settings may need tweaking for your provider.

Due to the fact I've been asked for it alot, Grogbuild is now available for the H2, which should also flash on the H1.

Put this on h1 stuck on flash , any ideas

You may have to download the correct build and try a reflash, don't think this build is for that box

I see Grog has just (yesterday) said this is now usable for H1 and H2

I'd still format the usb with fat32, then download the file again

You may have to download the correct build and try a reflash, don't think this build is for that box

I see Grog has just (yesterday) said this is now usable for H1 and H2

I'd still format the usb with fat32, then download the file again

I did a hdd format but no joy will try another usb to see what happens

Ah, I set the box up for the H2 and was advised the H1 and H2 use the same image, if I was miss informed then I apologise and will remove the reference to the H1

I've flashed a back up image of my own from a H1 to H2 without any issues so think your build should be ok also.

I've flashed a back up image of my own from a H1 to H2 without any issues so think your build should be ok also.
I've removed reference to H1 on the thread until it's been confirmed to work, I don't have a h1 to test.

Hi Grog, I’ve just flashed my back up of your image with all my settings and line, something I’ve done quite a few times but only fta channels clear. I have same set up working in house so provider ok. I’ve restarted soft cam, mgcam by the way. Any ideas?

is there a mg_cfg file in the /usr/keys folder? what box?

if you press the green button and select IPTV player and try to stream something, does it stream OK?

Has anyone tried flashing the on the H2, I will try shortly if not to see if its the build file that's got corrupted.

Thanks for prompt reply, yes, definitely mg file with working line, as I said it’s a back up of my own box which is working fine. It’s an h2h, yes streams ok

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back