Grogbuild ATV 6.1 cable only build for H5.2tc, H7C and H4

Status
Not open for further replies.
turned all firewalls off says cant connect..network test..lan adapter tick....local network tick dchp enabled ip address unconfirmed name server unconfirmed ..never had this before doing my nut in

what is the IP saying it is?

Try holding power button on remote until a menu appears and select deep standby, then reboot your router and then turn the box back on.

what you mean you can't turn the box off? exit back to tv picture and then doo what I said above

how are you connecting to your router? from tv screen press menu and select Information -> Network what ip address is it saying?

network test
lan adapter green tick
local network green tick
ip address unconfirmed red x
nameserver unconfirmed red x

help help......

your router is not issuing an ip to the box, this is not a build issue but a connection issue. HOW IS THE BOX CONNECTED TO THE ROUTER? forget the network test, what does information screen say?

how can i fix this please ....ethernet cable router beside the box ive done the network wizard aswell ..
user interface yes
user dhcp yes
use manual dns-server no
says internet not working ..

any help would be great

if you're not going to answer the questions you've been asked then please dont hijack this thread, I've asked twice now what does information ->network show and you've decided to ignore it. I suggest you start your own thread

if you're not going to answer the questions you've been asked then please dont hijack this thread, I've asked twice now what does information ->network show and you've decided to ignore it. I suggest you start your own thread
ip 192.168.1.5
netmask 255.255.255.0

sorry never seen a

must of been an update was corrupt or someit ..reflashed all working ..thank f...lol was doing my head in just incase peeps get the problemo ...

Hi guys ive noticed that my tv screen is little oversized ive gone through all menus to try and solve this when i go to the testscreens part of the build the four arrows are over a little is there a way of adjusting these or a plugin which will do so cheers for your help guys

Hi guys ive noticed that my tv screen is little oversized ive gone through all menus to try and solve this when i go to the testscreens part of the build the four arrows are over a little is there a way of adjusting these or a plugin which will do so cheers for your help guys
menu -> setup -> usage & gui -> Extended gui -> OSD position then adjust the figures so the red lines are at the edge of the tv screen

Apologies firstly as likely somewhere in the previous pages, I did have a had a look at several but couldn't find anything. I have just flashed an H2S box with sly all working fine but is there anyway i can get the EPG to drop all of the dead channels that are no longer available on satellite? Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back