HD channel no audio option showing H3.2tc

ashp20

Hi

I have a H3.2tc on Openatv 6.0 with whooshbuild infinity on it, running VM HD+ skin. One one of the HD (Asian channel Sony MAX HD) channel is getting video but no sound. Going into the select audio track menu it doesn't show the audio channel option (yellow button), only the AC3 Downmix (red button) and DTS Downmix (green button). They both change to on and off, but with no effect. Other HD channels seem to be fine. IMG_20190202_112925-min.jpg IMG_20190202_113016-min.jpg IMG_20190202_113628-min.jpg

So my question is, is this a Openatv 6.0, Whooshbuild infinity, VM HD+ skin issue or something else?

TIA

ashp20

Hi

I have a H3.2tc on Openatv 6.0 with whooshbuild infinity on it, running VM HD+ skin. One one of the HD (Asian channel Sony MAX HD) channel is getting video but no sound. Going into the select audio track menu it doesn't show the audio channel option (yellow button), only the AC3 Downmix (red button) and DTS Downmix (green button). They both change to on and off, but with no effect. Other HD channels seem to be fine. View attachment 37132 View attachment 37133 View attachment 37136

So my question is, is this a Openatv 6.0, Whooshbuild infinity, VM HD+ skin issue or something else?

TIA

ashp20
Not sure but Open Atv 6 is no longer updated so I would flash with the latest image.

Back