46.6 KB · Views: 35
  • p5.jpg
    p5.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 35
  • p6.jpg
    p6.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 36
Is that a diet coke rtm lol

Got to admit that burger looks goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood! :drool:

Thats funny- I have been there! It's here in Chandler Arizona. Its pretty funny- but the Burgers are nasty :P

I love it....their website proclaims anyone over 350 eats for free everyday......no food to go and no sharing....doesn't include beverages.

i'll take the ladies in pictures 2 and 4 (but don't tell Jo)

YOU are OUT!!! Talking about women when there is FOOD like that ready to EAT!!! :err:

I love it....their website proclaims anyone over 350 eats for free everyday......no food to go and no sharing....doesn't include beverages.

NOW Ray... You don't weigh anything near 350lb... NOW me on the other hand I could wear my "heavy" clothes and make it for Lunch and Dinner in the same day.... hehehee. :)

If you eat their biggest burger they put a drawn picture of you on the wall of fame! And they do sell beer there too :grin:

P.s they have all you can eat fries :)

I like that wheelchair bit....must make a stop in Chandler, AZ A.S.A.P!! GM, you are closer to arizona than I am.....you at least have a day's head start.

Trust me.....I can wear a few things to get to that 350 weight......all where you can't see it!!!!

I want a burger large enough that they will have to wheel me out on a stretcher, straight into the hearse.....

Back