Horse Racing

Having a better day today ,than yesterday £10 on the 1st winner on the skybet moneyback offer, lost in the 2nd race, £2-50 e/w on the nice guy, then £10 on APlus Tard, £10 on Billaway in the next.

Got a few placed and returned bets but still at a loss today. Fingers crossed for the last few races.

So far about £60 up for the week. Wednesday was my main winners.

Forgot my lucky 31 3 horses placed so far hopefully next 2 come out

Last edited:
Done 4 for £2.50 e/w to finish the week £40 up, which is the main thing, covers me for a few football bets at the weekend. good day the day for me so far, Five oclock, Banbridge, Cobblers dream and Chemical energy are my last race bets.

Winner and 2nd in the last, around £85 up for the week, happy with that, roll on Aintree and the national in three weeks.
Had no luck with grand dury brought down and poor the very man ran on a cracker after that horse fell in front and must have lost least double figure lengths.

Forgot about that horse when you mention Banbridge got on before the race cheers for reminding me haha , did Perfect Attitude 125/1 was their going to the last and just didn’t stay it looked.

Good few hundred quid up on the week one or two more and could been 4 figures.

Got Vauban earlier to go along with few places including Senor Lombardy at 100/1 place in fox Hunter race.

The midlands national winner usually aged between 8-9 they have won 8 of the last 10 runnings ,
aged 10+ struggle only 1 horse aged 11 has won this race.
Hard to beat the fav but wouldn’t put people have betting the bigger priced horses in the 8-9 bracket.

Some stats for racing today don't need to back them.

Ayr
Fergal OBrien is 7 wins 3 places 16 runners here (10/16) 4.05 Timeless Beauty.

Harry & Dan Skelton do well with runners here overall and record at this festival is 16 wins 13 places from 57 runners (29/57) 1.45 Hidden Heroics 2.55 John Locke 3.30 Beakstown won this race with dfferent runners in 2017 2018 2019 4.05 Get a tonic 5.15 Colonel Manderson won this race last year with another runner.

Laura Morgan is 3 wins 3 places from 8 here (6/8) 5.15 Loughderg Rocco.

McCain & Hughes team up for 4 horses they are 14 wins 3 places from 43 (17/43) 2.20 Grey Skies 2.55 Since Day One 3.30 Presentandcounting 4.40 Heartbreak Kid.

Leicester
Kevin Ryan does well with his novices runners here got a first timer in 1.00 Camacho Star he is 4 wins 2 places from 8 (6/8) and is 2 wins from 2 when having their first run.

Richard Hannon won the 1.00 race last year has Cheeky Maxi who the owner had a winner in these colours last week at Doncaster flat meeting.
he has another runner in the 2.10 same type of race is interesting with Sean Levey onboard who is 3 wins 3 places from 9 (6/9) for hannon in novices here horse is Marsoul.

Adrian Nicholls in sellers here 4 wins from 7 (4/7) and Barry McHugh onboard is 2 wins from 2 in sellers for him. 2.45 Hippo.

Alice Haynes has a runner in the seller to she is 1 win 1 place from 2 (2/2) 2.45 Isobel Moore.

Haggas & Marquand team up here in handicap are 4 wins from 4 (4/4). 3.20 Resumption.

Some stats for the national

Code:
https://www.timeform.com/horse-racing/racecards/aintree/2022-04-09/1715/31/6/randox-grand-national-handicap-chase

Back