Horse Racing

Murphy back to his cheatin best today, should never have lost on Highest ground, as soon as he seen the other horse , he then stopped riding the fav.

3 footie bets on 2 won profit.

one horse to put in your tracker today is cowboy soldier seen a clip of the race and the jockey looked like was giving all then you see when pushing he is holding the horse back so the horse can't go forward like he wants to finished in 4th 2 and a bit length behind the winner hope not short odds next time now :tearsofjoy: .

12.00pm Racing TV
Market Rasen, Newmarket,
Musselburgh, Curragh
& Kilbeggan
1.30pm ITV 4
Newmarket & Market Rasen
4.00pm Sky Sports Racing
Bath

3 footie bets on 2 won profit.

one horse to put in your tracker today is cowboy soldier seen a clip of the race and the jockey looked like was giving all then you see when pushing he is holding the horse back so the horse can't go forward like he wants to finished in 4th 2 and a bit length behind the winner hope not short odds next time now :tearsofjoy: .
Have a look at the 1:50 at n/mkt yesterday, I know the winner had gone and won easy but keep you're eye on Mystery Power, s.d.sousa didn't ride him until it was all over, come from last to get 2nd without having a hard race.

Have a look at the 1:50 at n/mkt yesterday, I know the winner had gone and won easy but keep you're eye on Mystery Power, s.d.sousa didn't ride him until it was all over, come from last to get 2nd without having a hard race.
Yeah did notice but I think looking at the start was awkward away so would not help but did run on so hopefully next time starts well.

I have done a few lucky 15s today, never got a look in yesterday, I had Spectrum of light and Hans solo berger, two still to come later, on one of the other bets I had Magical land 2nd, 3 to come, starting to get pissed off with Murphy, when I back his horses they get stuffed, when I take one against him, he wins the race.

I have done a few lucky 15s today, never got a look in yesterday, I had Spectrum of light and Hans solo berger, two still to come later, on one of the other bets I had Magical land 2nd, 3 to come, starting to get pissed off with Murphy, when I back his horses they get stuffed, when I take one against him, he wins the race.
Straight win bets on your lucky 15s?

When looking seen a stat for balding when his first time horses ran second time up they usually win his winner their at 9/2 did open up 12s yesterday so they knew.

I have place quads done too. Presidential was my 3rd one , so a 9/2 winner and 3 placed so far, Global Storm is the last one in the 3.35 at Newmarket

Last edited:
2.00pm Sky Sports Racing

Ascot & Newcastle

12.00pm Racing TV
Newmarket, Leopardstown
& Salisbury

1.30pm ITV (UK) / Virgin Media One (Ire)
Newmarket & Ascot

Back