Horse Racing

They do do it, but I think you have to write best odds on the slip, some bookies only do it for 2hrs each day but bet fred do it all day.
They should all be paying on best odds no matter what, but they must have give 1/4 odds e/w price, while most others pay 1/5 odds nowadays, todays racing does not look too good for a Saturday.

They should all be paying on best odds no matter what, but they must have give 1/4 odds e/w price, while most others pay 1/5 odds nowadays, todays racing does not look too good for a Saturday.
Yeah quiet racing for a Saturday only backed one horse rather save money for another day than just throw bets on.

One stat noticed for tonight at Uttoxeter Harry and Dan Skelton record in novices chase 5 horses 4 won and those 4 winners have been with Harry on board so 100% win rate 5.30 race.

Just a stat don’t need to bet. (y)

Took £40 and just done some singles, I had £5 on chil chil (money back if 2nd or 3rd,), had £6 on veracious at 6/4, £6 on Lookto the rainbow, £5 on Dubai mirage, £5 on Cap Francais,, £5 on Australis,, £4 on Breath of air and £4 on Omnivega, I am up so far with a few to come. I dont bet much on the lesser NH meetings.

Took £40 and just done some singles, I had £5 on chil chil (money back if 2nd or 3rd,), had £6 on veracious at 6/4, £6 on Lookto the rainbow, £5 on Dubai mirage, £5 on Cap Francais,, £5 on Australis,, £4 on Breath of air and £4 on Omnivega, I am up so far with a few to come. I dont bet much on the lesser NH meetings.
So 3 winners so far would been a nice patent or treble bet(y)

Got my £40 back and with the profit I have done Danilova and Sanservo, 2 singles, I have 3 football bets done too. Should have done Thank you next, trainer said it would love the step up in distance.

Good luck with those two. You done your goal in each half bet.
No interest in football at the moment nothing of value to bet on at the moment.

Done goal in each half treble, over 3 treble and BTTS Treble, not all the same matches though, spread it out, theres a norwegian game on later, put it in 2 of my bets. I had motherwell game in my goal in each half bet, watched bits of the first half, poor poor quality, SPL standard is dropping each season, Celtic and Rangers are gonna be further ahead than ever this season, the rest of the teams would be lucky to stay in the Vanarama league.

Last edited:
One stat noticed for tonight at Uttoxeter Harry and Dan Skelton record in novices chase 5 horses 4 won and those 4 winners have been with Harry on board so 100% win rate 5.30 race.

Just a stat don’t need to bet. (y)
Another stat that paid of for you, hope you were on, I wasnt.

I done a tenner double Aristocratic Lady ( Ryan Moore) and Evening Sun, (Buick), Buicks horse was beat, I then noticed he had 2 rides to go and said he will win on them both, he did and I never done the double.

Back