Horse Racing

I done a tenner double Aristocratic Lady ( Ryan Moore) and Evening Sun, (Buick), Buicks horse was beat, I then noticed he had 2 rides to go and said he will win on them both, he did and I never done the double.

i use paddy powers and it allows me to add to betting slip during races . ie if i do a 4 fold i can add a 5th 6th ect. horse after the 1st 2nd 3rd ect. race

i use paddy powers and it allows me to add to betting slip during races . ie if i do a 4 fold i can add a 5th 6th ect. horse after the 1st 2nd 3rd ect. race
Suppose it can work for you or against you, Wouldnt be good if you had a four timer and then added one and it got beat and the original 4 selections won.

Been looking at the stats for tomorrow one trainer sticks out straight away Richard Hannon at Thirsk tomorrow only sent 8 runners their none since 2018 had 4 winners and a place from them 8 runners he has five runners tomorrow 2 of them in one race.

Tom Marquand has one ride for Mick Channon at Windsor tomorrow ridden 7 times for him here 3 won 3 more placed if adding the race hes in handicap for 3yo+ he
is a win and place from 2 rides. 2.40

Jim Crowley has a ride for Meehan tomorrow at Salisbury ridden for him 6 times here 1 won 4 more placed. 2.50

These are stats don't need to back them.

Might have more soon.

Marquand rides well at Windsor as does his girlfriend Hollie Doyle, Skybet usually has a special price on for them both to ride at least 1 winner each, when they are at windsor, but Doyle isnt riding tomorrow, not in the uk anyway, fancy Crowley in the 3-25 at Salisbury.

Hollie in france tomorrow.
Channon horse not showing much and been off since December last year but with their record at the course you just never know.

noticed the horse Balinaboola Steel runs tomorrow at Downpatrick beat Arthurs Baby if wins tomorrow then Arthurs Baby form will be boosted whenever next runs.

One I liked was very well backed on the 5th but they pulled the horse out and have the horse back out at the jumps tomorrow opened 7s now 7/2 last run was best run over this course and distance finishing 3rd trainer can do that with horses get them well backed pull them out and run them few days later thinking the horse will go close.

Got the over3s and the BTTS up, ended up doing the goal in each half bet again after Motherwell beat the 1st one, 2 CL games and Valerenga v Bodo Glimt, but Barca game beat it anyway, but still ended up in a bit of profit.

Agree re Lope Y last display, however think the further drop is less to suit. Horde looks more of a speed demon over shorter. Wichita is a value price for me, but i am biased. I saw it in the flesh at Doncaster as a 2 year old, and in the pre-parade it looked like it could be a beast of an animal. Surprised they persisted over the mile as it only just got it in the Guineas.

Excited to see the race.
If your looking at betting on Wichita you can get 12s at the moment but my doubt would be forgot the trainer has not won this race since 2001 which for him is a very long time.

If your looking at betting on Wichita you can get 12s at the moment but my doubt would be forgot the trainer has not won this race since 2001 which for him is a very long time.
Yeah i'd seen it had drifted pal, and yes that's an awfully long time for him not to have won/paid much attention to it. Not good signs. Meanwhile Earthlight is consistently getting backed in, ominous. Wish i'd have lumped on last night.

Yeah i'd seen it had drifted pal, and yes that's an awfully long time for him not to have won/paid much attention to it. Not good signs. Meanwhile Earthlight is consistently getting backed in, ominous. Wish i'd have lumped on last night.
Yeah opened 2s and now 5/4. Yeah don’t hear many races he’s not won for that long. But his two horses are 7s and 12s and you still have 3 places so could be decent each way.

Yeah me too, fancy it, along with one at Salisbury in the 3-25, Earthlight is as short as 6/4 now, you can get 13/8 on skybet, probably end up 1/1 or a shade of odds on, just took the 13/8.

Yeah opened 2s and now 5/4. Yeah don’t hear many races he’s not won for that long. But his two horses are 7s and 12s and you still have 3 places so could be decent each way.
Yeah i'll have a look in the morning, would have been e/w anyway.
Yeah me too, fancy it, along with one at Salisbury in the 3-25, Earthlight is as short as 6/4 now, you can get 13/8 on skybet, probably end up 1/1 or a shade of odds on, just took the 13/8.
Good luck pal, with the strength of the rest i thought it may be a bit more stable but the money is coming for it.

Good price to get. Don’t really use Skybet now bad odds compared to other bookies and not BOG to 9am. Think they will back Golden Horde in and then you might get bigger than 13/8 or 6/4 if you get BOG.

To be honest I forgot about the best odds 9am rule, but I do think it will come in further tomorrow, I prefer Skybet overall, I have an account with Boylesports too and William Hill, but I havent used that one in a long time, keep meaning to close it and stick with the other two.

I use b365 so bog, i noted you mentioned a bit of give for Golden Horde and it's been scorching today there and tomorrow (though with a chance of a storm). Will be nice to see how Eartlight performs in the company, last year i thought it looked a belter after that first group win.

To be honest I forgot about the best odds 9am rule, but I do think it will come in further tomorrow, I prefer Skybet overall, I have an account with Boylesports too and William Hill, but I havent used that one in a long time, keep meaning to close it and stick with the other two.
Yeah if you checked out the odds on the list of bookies Skybet would be probs near bottom of list bad odds you could have say a horse open 20s on on some bookies with bog and Skybet who don’t offer bog to morning could have that horse like 7s it’s crazy.

keep your account open better to have open than going through the process of having to open it again at some point.

I use b365 so bog, i noted you mentioned a bit of give for Golden Horde and it's been scorching today there and tomorrow (though with a chance of a storm). Will be nice to see how Eartlight performs in the company, last year i thought it looked a belter after that first group win.
Yeah was looking back through horse form and going has won on GF and placed twice on good so wouldn’t be to bothered knowing the record but if a storm hit then placed on heavy won on G/S. But they will have to run to beat earth light if the horse is on top form.

Sky Sports Sky 12PM
Windsor

Racing TV 12.30PM
Salisbury Thirsk Curragh & Downpatrick

ITV 3 1.30PM
Salibury Thirsk & Curragh

Back