IPTV - Amazon Fire Sticks

Blizzard17

Does anybody know if you can run IPTV on the Amazon Fire Sticks with a complete EPG? As looking to get rid of kodi and possibly run a app that might do all of the above?

Cheers

with the iptv i use i have STB EMU on my firestick plays great and the FHD is far better than useing perfict player.
with my iptv we even have 5 day catch up with the stb emu.

I downloaded it how do I set it up. I know might see it as silly question.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I use perfect player on Android box and smart iptv app on firestick lazy iptv supposed to be a good app to use and perfect player you can have epg where as some apps don't support epg but I prefer perfect play to smart iptv app by miles

I use perfect player on Android box and smart iptv app on firestick lazy iptv supposed to be a good app to use and perfect player you can have epg where as some apps don't support epg but I prefer perfect play to smart iptv app by miles
I tried to set up smart iptv but can't get in to work. Do you need pay for it

I tried to set up smart iptv but can't get in to work. Do you need pay for it

You need an iptv subscription pal for it to work there's no channels on it look in forum under iptv and request a test line if you dont already have one

What best one to try.

I couldn't say to be honest you can request test lines for anything upto 24 hrs try different ones people should get intouch I'd you look in iptv section tell what you want and should be intouch it's OK but not like the c/s but it's better than nothing or freeview

Looking to install iptv on samsung smart tv? Via the smart app anyone tried it and is it worth while.
Thanks
I've tried it on firestick its ok does what you need it to do couldn't say about on a smart tv but there is better apps about for iptv but if it's on tv already I would use it if it was me

Back