IPTV - Amazon Fire Sticks

If you have a iptv sub on kodi can you change the line to perfect player instead or is that not allowed or would i have to pay extra?

Dowbload firelab app and the stb. Emulator. And open the firelab app insert ip address frm firestick and then install the stb emulator apk file across.

Sent from my LG-H955 using Tapatalk

Think I can make out from his blurred advice that.... you download stb emulator to phone or tablet you will also need to download apps to fire from Google play to your phone or tablet.

Then you need the ip address of the firestick for the apps to fire app. You then send the stb emulator to your firestick....
That's how I use extreme Iptv app on my firestick anyway.

Anybody gets stuck comment here and I will help out if I can.

Downloaded it to laptop then then used adbfire to put it on firestick. And reboot firstick and its ther. Just has to app url and mac address and ir ip and running

Mate u can use the stb emulator on firestick its got the same settings as mag box. With fab menu n epg

I've had a test line on that it's decent far better than the rest iptv apps nice layout and true with epg I found it a bit complicated to set up but good old Google dud the trick lol

Dowbload firelab app and the stb. Emulator. And open the firelab app insert ip address frm firestick and then install the stb emulator apk file across.

You can use adb link aswell to install apks to fire sticks and many other devices I use this to send things to android box and firestick

Think I can make out from his blurred advice that.... you download stb emulator to phone or tablet you will also need to download apps to fire from Google play to your phone or tablet.

Then you need the ip address of the firestick for the apps to fire app. You then send the stb emulator to your firestick....
That's how I use extreme Iptv app on my firestick anyway.

Anybody gets stuck comment here and I will help out if I can.
You can use adb link aswell this is how I did it on firestick
Download adb link to computer and stb emulator apk get the ip address of which device you want to send it too
open adb link click on new on adb link
type in the ip address of the device you want to send apk too click connect and adb link will connect to the device
on adb link click install apk choose the apk you want and should start sending apk in the bottom corner there will be a green bar going up once done will say something like apk sent and just click ok then should be installed on device you want it on

Yes, I have the app on my LG TV. You need to buy it (about a fiver) and then need an IPTV sub, works well.
U can also use ssiptv appa for optv. On sony lg and Samsung smart tvs. Thats free and its easy to use

They charge for the app on a smart tv but then on a firestick its free lol

Damn, I paid a fiver for it and I have a Firestick gathering dust. How do you upload the m3u with a Firestick? I have to go to their website and do it there, the app then downloads it. And as it's done via MAC address, the app knows if I'm using the trial period or I've bought a license for that MAC.

I got iptv from a supplier sent them mac address and my supplier did the rest don't know if you can have a subscription straight off smart iptv website will check it out and see

U can also use ssiptv appa for optv. On sony lg and Samsung smart tvs. Thats free and its easy to use

I've got a smart tv and there's no app store for iptv so had to buy something for iptv and at that my tv is hitachi

Back