Iptv block

All of mine was down but I didn't check all just switched on VPN and good again.

I don't know what the fuss is tbh EPL on turn VPN on or just leave VPN on all the time. This is only going to effect those with poor internet

There's something more than this going on.
If my connection being throttled or up/down/up, surely if I put a fhd movie channel on it would be the same as sky sport?
Played perfect
Put on sky sport prem league sd and it was choppy
Put documentary channel on and perfect.
They are targeting one stream from hundreds somehow
Could be correct. However, while some people don't use VPNs there will always be a vunrabilty in the syatem And i suppose a ISP will take advantge of that.

All of mine was down but I didn't check all just switched on VPN and good again.

I don't know what the fuss is tbh EPL on turn VPN on or just leave VPN on all the time. This is only going to effect those with poor internet

Get where your coming from mate.

But those even with good internet with and without VPN are having major issues with channels coming on and off or just staying blocked not just without VPN but also VPN.

For others though just with VPN on it seems to be flawless.

But again this doesnt just apply to VM specifically spoken to few others and they having same issues with other ISPs.

So very hard to know what they are doing.

Last edited:
Overwhelmed with high numbers connecting to same channel.
You could leave on for few minutes see if tunnelling stops or if provider as other sport channels choose one of those I guess, I used ....also ....was ok by sub provider

I forgot to add, I don't use a vpn at all.
Just noticed the ev/liv game was being disrupted on BT but not on other sources

Likewise mu/nufc game later. Disrupted on main channels but played fine on obscure channels.

I'm not going to say what channels because these posts are very closely monitored.

It could be a simple as some suppliers not paying for enough connections. Without knowing all the info e.g device used, supplier and ISP it would be hard to find out what is going on.

Overwhelmed with high numbers connecting to same channel.
You could leave on for few minutes see if tunnelling stops or if provider as other sport channels choose one of those I guess, I used dazn also Optus was ok by sub provider
Yea I don't watch football much but if I do I put on dazn or spark sports rarter than the popular channels. I just find the EPL blocks anyoying when I'm watching sky one or sky movies premier etc. Why can't they leave me alone lol

I forgot to add, I don't use a vpn at all.
Just noticed the ev/liv game was being disrupted on BT but not on other sources

Likewise mu/nufc game later. Disrupted on main channels but played fine on obscure channels.

I'm not going to say what channels because these posts are very closely monitored.
More than likely too many connecting at the same time.

Thats the issue with IPTV imo no matter what steps you do to find a solution you still back to square one where problems persist.

Not knowing whether its truly at your end or the IPTV provider end or whatever else.

That means if they are a direct supplier they need to buy some more bandwidth.
Not necessarily even using on demand or restream can cause issues, plus server may have multiple servers and the user could be stuck on the most used server and the load balancer might not handle it. But all guess work.

I think alot comes down to how knowledgeable the suppliers are. IPTV is pretty easy to run when evreything is going ok. When the shit hits the fan thats when you know if you have a good supplier or not.

Not the case I'm afraid. Those using vpn on same server as me had no trouble with normal channels. That's why I left vpn out of the equation at my end so I could see what was or wasn't working.
They're somehow targeting one channel from hundreds but not the rest
Did the channel work if you switched on a VPN. Just saw you don't use a VPN.

Back