Iptv is it still worth getting?

As above,, started off originally with z gemma this lasted a couple years,, this went and moved to iptv this seems to now be going also.. Hate the thought Of going sly/vermin route.

IPTV is still worth it.

Some suppliers have overcome blocking issues

Some suppliers have been unable to resolve and now suggest the use of a VPN which is a good idea anyway

Some suppliers have done a runner

Recently renewed subs 3rd year running with provider thats always been ok always been helpful when resolving issues as they were very recently with isp blocks etc. Until about 2 weeks ago got an email apologising that the service was going and was looking like the end for iptv. Recomended i delete app etc, delete emails and so on

Another words they made their money and shut up shop as couldn't be arsed with trying to sort blocks out or was a reseller who's provider got shutdown

That's just your provider doing a bunk and trying to justify it by saying the whole of iptv is going off.

Probably is the case then it seems but like ive said always seemed to be helpful with regatds to server maintenance pre warning etc,, i dont know to be honest hence me posting here normally skim most posts for help in past as most questions normally been asked a bzillion times,

You being played by your provider mate.

Most common solution to blocks is using VPN now and some providers obviously are making it mandatory.

Yeah it seems so mate, but theres not a lot you can do about really is there just gonna have to chalk it down as a bad experience and sort somthing else. Bit gutted when ive just payed a yr, but such is life i suppose.
Which brings me round to who is actually reliable and honest to deal with?

Yeah it seems so mate, but theres not a lot you can do about really is there just gonna have to chalk it down as a bad experience and sort somthing else. Bit gutted when ive just payed a yr, but such is life i suppose.
Which brings me round to who is actually reliable and honest to deal with?
Thats iptv we all know the risks that providers can do one get shutdown ect but if you had only just renewed then they should offer a refund or offer you a backup service imo

What VPN do people recommend? I have a Zgemma box and connected to IPTV, which works fine in the day but sometimes stops in the evenings. Provider has suggested VPN, but not forthcoming on more information.

I don't quite understand how a VPN will resolve this? There are free VPN's out there, but from what I've heard, they can take your information. Where would I connect/save the VPN information on the Zgemma box too?

What VPN do people recommend? I have a Zgemma box and connected to IPTV, which works fine in the day but sometimes stops in the evenings. Provider has suggested VPN, but not forthcoming on more information.

I don't quite understand how a VPN will resolve this? There are free VPN's out there, but from what I've heard, they can take your information. Where would I connect/save the VPN information on the Zgemma box too?
There are loads of threads on vpn's for zgemma, if you use the search function on this site and have a read you will find it covered.

Depends on plugin used xtream editor has its own vpn plugin dsyaers 2014 has a script for vpn aswell for zgemma

Back