Joshua v Ruiz 2

Ive done all of that waiting up then watching the fight through a foggy eye before but not now. The big fights are always available a few hours later in HD from TPB or similar sources. Just swerve the news and download it. The joys of enigma 2 boxes and FTP can come into play here while you make a bacon butty and a pot of tea. I watched last weeks Wilder fight by rewinding the channel on a formuler z8. Work smarter not harder. :whistle:

I’ve generally found PPV on iptv very good live.

I highly doubt fight will clear on cable.

Seems motorised and IPTV main options. Of course free streams if you can find any lol.

Should be good fight but anticipate AJ will KO him out this time unfortunately.

Would it not work on the live events channel? That used to clear before when fights were shown on sky sports box office?

It seems a long time ago when box office would clear on a line!! I think the only sure way of watching is iptv or pay sly £24.99!!

It seems a long time ago when box office would clear on a line!! I think the only sure way of watching is iptv or pay sly £24.99!!

hmm ok fair enough. I have IPTV and i am sure i would have the channel somewhere its just i always prefer watching on cable than a stream

I’ve generally found PPV on iptv very good live.
It can be or just a blank screen. I have two separate boxes on two separate subs both rigged to the same tv. I thought the Bellew Haye rematch was a certainty on one of them. Both went off in the early rounds and I missed the fight. The only certain way to see the fight is to pay Rupert 30 dumps or download it a few hours later and swerve the news in the meantime methinks.

Back