Joshua v Ruiz 2

Saudi Arabia is three hours ahead of the UK and the fight is expected to start at 9pm GMT.which means the time in Saudi Arabia is midnight over there atleast we get an early event for a change

It can be or just a blank screen. I have two separate boxes on two separate subs both rigged to the same tv. I thought the Bellew Haye rematch was a certainty on one of them. Both went off in the early rounds and I missed the fight. The only certain way to see the fight is to pay Rupert 30 dumps or download it a few hours later and swerve the news in the meantime methinks.
Its Mr hearn he has invested in protecting his ppv but if provider clever enough will have a way round it never missed a ppv on iptv yet lol

Its Mr hearn he has invested in protecting his ppv but if provider clever enough will have a way round it never missed a ppv on iptv yet lol

he has invested a lot in it. the last fight he done well with about 90% blokced.

but baz u were lucky as u were part of the 10%

I think it will.be a different fight. Tactics will play a huge part, longer the fight goes Ruiz could sway it. Sorry but masterchef is on.

Aj has got to win just to make another rematch for more money for promoters and sponsors etc it will keep rumbling on like bloody James bond films lol.:ROFLMAO: Bring back tyson i say cant beat a bit of FUBAR in the 1st round.

Fury and wilder better. Wilder is biggest punch in modern boxing today.

AJ is bloody overrated. All hype that's all.

Fury will outbox him and Wilder will knock him out.

Back