La Palma volcano

I watched a program about this Volcano a few years ago, and they said that one side of it was very weak, and if an erruption occured one whole side of the Volcano could slide into the sea, causing what they described as a Mega Tsunami! Of which some parts of the South of the UK would also be slightly affected, how true it was I don't know, but it is scary to think of something like this happening.

Quite possible as some parts of island has deep cracks and could be shifting , all it needs is one good earthquake near the top and it would possible blow.
Plenty of black smoke is bad as that happened St Helens before it blew. That stuff stinks and toxic.

Quite possible as some parts of island has deep cracks and could be shifting , all it needs is one good earthquake near the top and it would possible blow.
Plenty of black smoke is bad as that happened St Helens before it blew. That stuff stinks and toxic.
Yes I have just found this video:

When you see different streams up close and nearly heavy breathing with masks and goggles on trying to keep safe. OMG.

Not a nice sight in your back yard to see.

Drones are coming to be of great importance in many things in seeing the bigger picture from looking down at things and seeing something different.

No wonder there is great interest in searching for things from above that walking to it and safer.

Now look at the camera feed wobble during yet another earthquake.

Last edited:
Poor animals waiting to be rescued if ever OMG.
That’s shocking about those dogs been stranded for that long.
Only thing with volcano eruptions you have to let it take its course as nothing much can be done apart from evacuation just hope and prey people haven’t/won’t loose their life’s

Back