La Palma volcano

La Palma are having a bad time with Earthquakes every 20 mins or so as pinged a number of times in the last 1/2 hour Crazy.

Something has changed as feed shows a bigger hole in size wow night shots are stunning.

This mornings report and strange man made Earthquakes Wow i am shaking in my boots.

Last edited:
Its getting bad over there with ground raised by 10 cm and volcano blowing hard and now has 6 vents of fury. :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy:

Hoping they are going to be safe and get some safe sleep with over 200 earthquakes in 24hrs.

Last edited:
Wow Earthquakes every 10 mins are so , how could one sleep thru that.

Dam close viewing as can feel my eyebrows singeing

Last edited:
Orders are in for Lava to go for testing purpose.

One thing noticed on other posts are the increasing tourists bringing in money for the crippled economy which is great as cruise ships and tours of the volcano from afar and been safe is helping them with more than the usual arriving showing support (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) Great job.

You have heard of moving house and this is the other bad side Losing House so sad

And the tourists are arriving to view.

Everyone soon will be jumping on the bandwagon to get their YouTube hits up, I much prefer Bushcraft Bear's reports to be honest. He is local (I believe) and I love the way he pronounces Binoculaaaars, and really tries to pronounce English words. His English is certainly improving and good on him, I admire that. But this whole thing is a sad state of affairs, I love the Canaries, and the people, and it is so sad to see their homes, land and businesses destroyed, and even more so, the not knowing whether their homes and businesses will be safe.

Seen a Spanish report showing how the lava has spread out with new routes because of the newer vents and the way it is approaching new towns and looking very wide and the height of those streams been 30 odd metres tall OMG

Birds eye view.

@cactikid it is frightning mate, this volcano won't stop anytime soon, I just hope that the weak side of the volcano doesn't give way as that will cause more serious issues if it falls into the ocean.......................not worth thinking about really

Think Mt Etna has more chances of sliding due to size and angle and that 2012 video coming to life OMG no where to hide.

Back