Liberty shield vpn router

Nope, the router was connected correctly, but with no details to activate it hes a bit stuffed. Wanted me to contact support, but its like "and say what"
He as no proof of purchase or anything. So I wasnt even going to try to explain that one. So at the minute its 35 quid wasted, tried contacting the guy he got it off but his phone is just ringing out.

Edit
Just had a call, the guys replaced the router and all setup perfectly
Thanks for you help @bazcfc1

Last edited:
hmmm , I bought a LS router a couple of years ago for around £40 , tried it on both UK ( southampton) and various eu servers , dropped my speed down from 35mbps to less than 5mbps , went thru various fault finding stuff with their support people ( they were very helpful) in the end they told me to just keep it ( throw it away) and refunded me. Maybe they have better quality hardware now.

Nope, the router was connected correctly, but with no details to activate it hes a bit stuffed. Wanted me to contact support, but its like "and say what"
He as no proof of purchase or anything. So I wasnt even going to try to explain that one. So at the minute its 35 quid wasted, tried contacting the guy he got it off but his phone is just ringing out.

Edit
Just had a call, the guys replaced the router and all setup perfectly
Thanks for you help @bazcfc1
No problem makido glad he's got it sorted now that's main thing

hmmm , I bought a LS router a couple of years ago for around £40 , tried it on both UK ( southampton) and various eu servers , dropped my speed down from 35mbps to less than 5mbps , went thru various fault finding stuff with their support people ( they were very helpful) in the end they told me to just keep it ( throw it away) and refunded me. Maybe they have better quality hardware now.
All technology changes over time the speeds I posted are the speeds I'm still getting now

Back