Liberty shield vpn router

You will have a different name for the device. You then have to go on to your liberty shield account and go on to the dashboard and select the server. When you pick the server it will tell you to reset the router. Then google ip location and it will show you.

Baz will be able to give you any additional information. I'm quite liking how easy it is to switch between my normal internet and the VPN
When i first got it I was sceptical about if I had to use it constantly or could use my own isp router but working well and if you have Netflix just connect to usa server and you should get us netflix

When i first got it I was sceptical about if I had to use it constantly or could use my own isp router but working well and if you have Netflix just connect to usa server and you should get us netflix

Changing the server is a big faff around but other than that I am liking it. Just need to spend a bit of time finding the best server to use and see what it is like for steaming.

All the devices I have connected to it have had access to the home broadband blocked. Just in case there are any unforeseen issues that may force it to connect woulds the liberty shield stop working.

Changing the server is a big faff around but other than that I am liking it. Just need to spend a bit of time finding the best server to use and see what it is like for steaming.
It is a bit of a mess around by going online then rebooting router but boots up in no time my zgemma constantly connected to it and found USA speeds struggle a bit

It is a bit of a mess around by going online then rebooting router but boots up in no time my zgemma constantly connected to it and found USA speeds struggle a bit
Can you not stop the connection on the dashboard, pick another server and then connect it. Then reboot your box, thats what I do on Spider.
If it means I havent got to get up and reboot the router, that kinda works for me or am I just bone lol

Can you not stop the connection on the dashboard, pick another server and then connect it. Then reboot your box, thats what I do on Spider.
If it means I havent got to get up and reboot the router, that kinda works for me or am I just bone lol
It says on dashboard once changed server to power off for 5 seconds but have a look see if I can do it off dashboard lol won't let me reboot of dashboard @makido your bone idol lmao only joking

Last edited:
I will have a look see what ip starts with on mine for you mine starts 172.20 mate for where it's set to

Hi baz done 3 separate speed tests on mag box they ranged from 16-23mbps,is that OK running my iptv.
Yeah mate they say 15mbps minimum but seen people on lower speeds able to run iptv best to do is try it mate on different channels on your iptv like HD fhd UHD and sd channels mate when you've ran the tests have other people been connected to Internet or the router ares those speeds wifi or ethanet and if set to UK there is 17 different locations in UK you could go through them see if sppeds increase or decrease

What's the spider like? I'm looking at getting one myself. Are you using the classic or pro and how much of a impact is it having on your speeds?

I got the super hub and it won’t connect using pptp so it tells you to change to L2TP!! It’s recommended mate as they will get more cash off you! I only use iptv for ppv the rest is history lol

Back