need help Zgemma H2S stopped working on crypted channels

mbristol

Hello all please help.
My provider is useless ..

I have a zgemma H2S, I am using Cable Virgin Media.
I always had a freeze on some channels. Some wouldnt even work at all. After reading a bit I had the impression the internet line could be the reason. So I have plugged a WIFI dongle and I was hoping to try to connect to another Access Point (maybe from my O2 phone) to see if it was any better.
However as soon as i plugged the USB wifi dongle on the front USB, the TV image froze. I unplugged the dongle and restart, but since no way to get the crypted channels back on. I didnt change any settings at all.
I have run the network test and it is all ok, restarted many times, restarted the CCcam.2.3.0, switched to mgcamd.1.38 (not knowing what it does) and back to CCcam.cfg, but still nothing.
As my provider is not responding, I have made a copy of the CCcam.cfg (as i believe this IS the file that will let me to access my services?) and a backup on a usb, before trying Wooshbuild Infinity as i read it would require no settings.ad a few issues and warning like the format eo EXT2 or EXT3 or timeshift error thingy, but removing the usb where wooshbuild was and it runs ok. However still no crypted channels work. I have uploading my CCcam.cfg backup in the /etc/ and /usr/keys/ but still not.

Could someone help me? my CCcam.cfg starts with N: what is it?
Thanks much

M.

Last edited:
A h2s is a sat box do you mean vm Internet your with have you tried using ccam importer put your line onto usb and pop into front of box and import it that way what image are you using

A h2s is a sat box do you mean vm Internet your with have you tried using ccam importer put your line onto usb and pop into front of box and import it that way what image are you using
yes I have a basic VM internet and tv package. My H2S was purchased with another guy who set it up and unlocked sports and other various channels.
do i need to install a plug in for ccam importer? if so, when i click plugging from the menu, i have this warning "some plugins are not available, Extensions/-easysetup-(No modulenamed Timershift), but when i get into the pluggin browser and click on the green "download plugins" I have this crash log report "we are really sorry, Your receiver encounter a crash etc etc..."

Or do you mean i shall copy my CCcam.cfg file onto a USB and boot with that dongle in? How do I select the file afterwards?
I am using CCcam.2.3.0

Thanks

Certain images have cam/line importer usually in plugins when it comes up some plugins are noylt available just press ok

Certain images have cam/line importer usually in plugins when it comes up some plugins are noylt available just press ok
i only have
Dream-Explorer
E2iPlayer
MediaPortal
OpenWebif
TSpanel

I didnt install any of those there were already there, if i click on Download Plugins, i have this crash, so i dont kno whow to download ccam importer.

Attachments

• crash_log.jpeg
    crash_log.jpeg
    212.9 KB · Views: 11
i only have
Dream-Explorer
E2iPlayer
MediaPortal
OpenWebif
TSpanel

I didnt install any of those there were already there, if i click on Download Plugins, i have this crash, so i dont kno whow to download ccam importer.
Have you tried ftp your line back over

Have you tried ftp your line back over
Do you mean via ssh or filezilla?
Yes I have imported the CCcam.cfg trying those 2 methods. So the file is there I am sure.
I have put it in /etc/ and in /usr/keys/

Is there a full linx-enigma reinstall imgae or method i can try? it may be a big job for maybe a small issue?

I would be powering off box at rear first and reboot router and restart your cccam if needed.
Sometimes box gets a bug and a powering down/on works.

I would be powering off box at rear first and reboot router and restart your cccam if needed.
Sometimes box gets a bug and a powering down/on works.
oh i must have tried that 100 times ;)
back to the very origin of the problem, the pictures were freezing, I have heard this could be VM line, altho my internet is very stable and reliable.
If i do get the box running again, and if i set an AP from my phone and connect the box to it. Should it work?
There is no big data to download from the 3G network i guess?

Although maybe not relevant I would first check what image you have on your box, press the Menu button and select Information -> About (if its ATV based) and it should tell you what image you have installed and what version.

oh i must have tried that 100 times ;)
back to the very origin of the problem, the pictures were freezing, I have heard this could be VM line, altho my internet is very stable and reliable.
If i do get the box running again, and if i set an AP from my phone and connect the box to it. Should it work?
There is no big data to download from the 3G network i guess?
If it's freezing, especially on lesser used channels, then it's more likely to be a provider issue and unlikely anything to do with your vm internet especially if your internet is stable on other devices. I would suggest you ask for a test line in http://www.techkings.org/threads/an...server-for-satellite-jan-feb-mar-2019.145591/ and try that, this will tell if the issue is provider or not.

But we all know half the info might only be posted and are not told.Wifi and hard wired etc etc etc.
My provider just change my CCcam.cfg file, the crypted channel work again, but i still have this freezing. For instance Comedy Central works a few sec when i just zap on it, and then just freeze forever.
I'd to do the line test, but it says for Satellite only? VM is on cable..

Have you downloaded the e2 speed test to see what speed your box is running at your box is for sat only not possible to have a cable line on it

Last edited:
Have you downloaded the e2 speed test to see what speed your box is running at your box is for sat only not possible to have a cable line on it
Sorry for the beginner's questions... but how do i download the e2 speed test?

I have a sat dish all set up on my roof which i was using when i was with SKY, it is just sat there doing nothing at the moment as i am on VM with cable.
Is there a way to try with the sat dish? I thought my CCcam.cfg was set for use with VM cable?

Sorry for the beginner's questions... but how do i download the e2 speed test?

I have a sat dish all set up on my roof which i was using when i was with SKY, it is just sat there doing nothing at the moment as i am on VM with cable.
Is there a way to try with the sat dish? I thought my CCcam.cfg was set for use with VM cable?
Is it a h2s box you have if so then that's only for sattalite to test your cables do you get freesat on your box like bbc1 and picture displays and try setting a program to record like channel 4

I think we can safely say he's not using a H2s, he's mentioned VM cable about 5 times and has had it running in the past so definately not a H2s, my money's on it being a H2
To the op: what do you mean when you said, 'removed the usb where wooshbuild was'

if you have flashed an ancient version of wooshbuild, and it sounds like you have, this is probably the problem
press menu>information>about
what version number is showing in here, also, while you're there, what does it say the box model is?

I think we can safely say he's not using a H2s, he's mentioned VM cable about 5 times and has had it running in the past so definately not a H2s, my money's on it being a H2
To the op: what do you mean when you said, 'removed the usb where wooshbuild was'

if you have flashed an ancient version of wooshbuild, and it sounds like you have, this is probably the problem
press menu>information>about
what version number is showing in here, also, while you're there, what does it say the box model is?
Hi,
I am pretty sure it is a H2S, but ill check again after work. I remember the image to be VIX.
The warning I had "some plugins are not available, Extensions/-easysetup-(No modulenamed Timershift)..." seems to have disappeared with my new CCcam.cfg
On top of my head i dont remember the Wooshbuild i have, but i generally try to get the latest version. Again i'll double check later on from home.

Hi,
I am pretty sure it is a H2S, but ill check again after work. I remember the image to be VIX.
The warning I had "some plugins are not available, Extensions/-easysetup-(No modulenamed Timershift)..." seems to have disappeared with my new CCcam.cfg
On top of my head i dont remember the Wooshbuild i have, but i generally try to get the latest version. Again i'll double check later on from home.
Have you ever had the sattalite feeds into your box or cable feed into your box

Back