Peacock sale

Try Windscribe, it’s free, but only for a certain amount of use, at least you will know,, I am on Nord vpn and so is my son, yet he is getting the same message as you I have no problem, don’t really understand, also another free one is award vpn, you get 6 hours then have to enter a pin, I think that also works fine,, good luck I know it’s a bloody headache when things like this crop up.

Evening folks,need some help,both my son and i have not been able access peacock soccer this afternoon,message we are getting is "your app is out od date please delete and install official version of peacock", tried various ways, sideloading,just get same message??? i am on 4k firestick and he is on nvidia shield pro,,any ideas how to rectify ,thanks very much.

@bondy lad Download and install this version using the ‘Downloader’ app on FireStick.

Peacock TV: Stream TV & Movies (Android TV) 1.8.73 APK Download by Peacock TV LLC - APKMirror

I did this last night on my FireCube and it works great. Just make sure it’s the Android TV version (one I linked) and not the other (mobile) versions on there.

Unfortunately I can’t get the app from the store as I like to use my UK account. I also can’t change region because it messes up Prime for me, so afaik sideloading is my only option. Fortunately this works fine and is pretty quick to do.

@bondy lad Download and install this version using the ‘Downloader’ app on FireStick.

Peacock TV: Stream TV & Movies (Android TV) 1.8.73 APK Download by Peacock TV LLC - APKMirror

I did this last night on my FireCube and it works great. Just make sure it’s the Android TV version (one I linked) and not the other (mobile) versions on there.

Unfortunately I can’t get the app from the store as I like to use my UK account. I also can’t change region because it messes up Prime for me, so afaik sideloading is my only option. Fortunately this works fine and is pretty quick to do.
Tried downloading , wouldn’t have it, will have to try Amazon USA, though will have to wait untill my sons comes later for footy, as I am a Dinosaur regarding things like this, appreciate your help, if any others are experiencing similar can they please post or is it just me???

I used revolut, although it did take a few times to get it accepted though
Seems like it's nearly impossible...I've tried three revolut cards several times, both standard and virtual and it always gives the same invalid payment method error!

Maybe there's something you did differently the last time?

Seems like it's nearly impossible...I've tried three revolut cards several times, both standard and virtual and it always gives the same invalid payment method error!

I used my amex to sign up and I got about 70 accounts lol

It was a pain, but I think the last time I went incognito on chrome and used VPN set in NY to match the address I put in.

Easy sign up using revolut and a vpn set to USA and seems very stable with good quality streams, looking forward to seeing how it holds up when the EPL starts.

Back