Police to visit 1,000 homes in crackdown on illegal Premier League streams and "fire sticks"

Status
Not open for further replies.
This story has been regurgitated every four months for the past three years.
Usually it's torrentfreak [1] that spews out the same details, often with a slight twist that can never be verified, this time the Mirror has taken the backhander from Murdoch to present the old details as something new in a pathetic attempt to frighten idiots into thinking CID are going to kick front doors off their hinges for watching telly.
It's nothing new and nothing will come of it, it never does but it'll be trotted out again in a few months, then in autumn, then again four months after that.

[1]
iptv.jpg

I just got a knock on the door off the old bill about all this!!!

Asked me who my provider is as his is buffering all the time.

Imagine 3am they all turn up in their gear ready to knock the door down, don't get that for someone growing a crop never mind watching emmerdale at 7.30

I'm pretty sure there is a HUGE amount of PC's and other police employees using these services.
Wouldn't it be great if a supplier would release this info into the msm, that would slow them down I bet.

There is coppers that use iptv like there’s coppers who buy duty free fags off people also the police force is full of bent coppers
When i got done for copying and flashing consoles etc the coppwr only came to keep the peice.

There is no banging down the door. However the news paper was a laugh though.

Something like local man gets arrested for running illegal games factory

When i got done for copying and flashing consoles etc the coppwr only came to keep the peice.

There is no banging down the door. However the news paper was a laugh though.

Something like local man gets arrested for running illegal games factory
Mental isn't it... Token arrests and prosecutions to send messages and ripples.
And what about any international arrests etc for the real BIG BOY PLAYERS

There's a HUGE difference between "viewing" and "selling". Tip get a VPN pref a hacked one, then:- there's a billion free servers on the net type in FREE STBEMU then Tivimate or STBEMU or XCIPTV take it from there. Police call round ??, my m8 got burgled 2 weeks back, they took about 5k of stuff. They have full on mugshots on cctv and a Ring door bell full face on same guys. Police phoned him 2 weeks after never even bothered to call round and said the footage is no good because unless they were caught in the act in person robbing the gear they cannot be charged even though you can clearly see them on the footage leaving his house then throwing stuff over the fence before climbing it and making their getaway.

Then you tell me Police are gonna call round 1000's out of millions of properties without search warrant on the hope they catch Trevor Hitchens from Uxbridge sat watching Wheeler Dealers on a firestick and say your nicked 4 month for you pal !!. My street has 50 houses, so lets say 2 officers knock on 50 doors. They might not even get through all 50 and they cant come in without a search warrant,

You wanna buy some magic beans ??

Last edited:
There's a HUGE difference between "viewing" and "selling". Tip get a VPN pref a hacked one, then:- there's a billion free servers on the net type in FREE STBEMU then Tivimate or STBEMU or XCIPTV take it from there. Police call round ??, my m8 got burgled 2 weeks back, they took about 5k of stuff. They have full on mugshots on cctv and a Ring door bell full face on same guys. Police phoned him 2 weeks after never even bothered to call round and said the footage is no good because unless they were caught in the act in person robbing the gear they cannot be charged even though you can clearly see them on the footage leaving his house then throwing stuff over the fence before climbing it and making their getaway.

Then you tell me Police are gonna call round 1000's out of millions of properties without search warrant on the hope they catch Trevor Hitchens from Uxbridge sat watching Wheeler Dealers on a firestick and say your nicked 4 month for you pal !!. My street has 50 houses, so lets say 2 officers knock on 50 doors. They might not even get through all 50 and they cant come in without a search warrant,

Even a vpn doesn’t protect you cause 99.9% of them store your data ect although the good thing is your only showing to be on a ip address which could be anything.

That situation with your mate just shows how fekked up the police system is

Great tips

Pretty expensive too... Surfshark deals always draw me in.
If this was cheaper I would try it, but I've also tried most and speeds on SS stack up best for me.
I have ss shared legit, but had problems with clearing Dazn, my Express is Hooky shared one off payment £2.99 over a year ago, agree expensive legit and I probably wouldn't buy it, but it does work on everything!

I think we have good fun but now should take some measures to avoid knocking. If the police bosses have some interest in it by any means ( you understand by which means) then they will make sure knocking happen. If these big companies are losing money then they will make sure knocking happens by any means.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back