satellite broadband

Do you mean your Broadband connection is an aerial on your roof? Now, I don't know much about this, but I don't see any reason why not, but there are other people who will give you the full run down. The more info you can provide, the better chance you have of getting a good answer.
eg., type of box you want to use for c/s, what country you are in, etc.

hi no its a satellite dish because where i live we can only get 1mg down are phone line ,so was going over to satellite broadband but they did not anythink about card sharing , and most off people in uk have a good phone line ,bit lost on this one ,

no google satellite broadband if you not seen it ,i will have a router like if i has a phone line i take it noone has got satellite broadband i will just have to hope it works as i only get 1mg on my phoneline its like dail up a joke ,what speeds do people get from bt not virgin i know there fast ,

over here it is a non runner, it is only installer where there is no other option, also it is very expensive, both to install and pay for.

like sly bb i would say it should work as its bb as you can upload and download,but as long as your not hiding a server and supplying which i might be worried if they dug into it,other service i used over in ireland was digiweb as that was a square dish on roof but the high trees i lost my line of sight:(;)

Back