Scripts and Guide for setting up OpenVPN with Most VPN,s on Enigma2

@dsayers you still gonna keep that as test or release it as working the script with vpn manager I mean for it worked ok no problems.
Yes most seem to be working. There's a few that need local files but I can't seem to get there config files so these will still use vpn config changer. I'll merg them to main script on github over the weekend.

Just removed NordVpn and ran test generator and all went far quicker and installed perfectly than the original one with vpn changer!

Just tested script again working fine. (y) Just my usual problem cannot connect to UK with Ivacy but you already know about that.

I ran the script as detailed in the first post, when I went to VPNManager on the plugins, I get the below screen, with no options to select servers, etc. When I press green to start OpenVPN, the loading icon appears in top left corner and that's it, nothing else happens. Am I doing something wrong?

Untitled234.png

Just ran script and the countries show. On VPN manager press menu and check if All config in one directory is yes
It was currently as No, changed it to Yes and now I can see the servers.

Once you connect to one, what happens? I tried connecting to a Netherlands server, it said connecting with the loading green rotating icon in the top right, and then the lock icon next to the server chosen turned red (I'd assume it's supposed to turn green)? Are the network details that appear supposed to change as well?

Even though servers are listed doesn't mean they will wok or be active all the time try another server.

HI there,
I got you to setup VyprVPN for me in Jan. and it was working fine.
I hadnt used it in ages, however it no longer works, (I get a login error - but username and password are definitely correct) perhaps I need to update Open VPN - the version on my box os 1.0.8
I wonder could you supply a new command to install the latest OpenVPN with VyprVPN.?
Or point me in the right direction

I've linked the latest Vypr OpenVPN files
Vypr OpenVPN files

I'm sure it was, but I've just changed my password for my VPN now, will try again in the morning.

Just to confirm, we input the VPN username and password onto the Script Generator site, and then run script, copy into Putty and select the appropriate VPN?

Also, I've noticed since downloading the plugin, my channels (cable, not IPTV) are stuttering/freezing occasionally. I'm sure this happened the previous time I tried installing the plugin (had to flash my box after and wasn't using a VPN then). Is there a way to avoid this?

Yes add username and password to generator to create script then copy and paste it in putty or openwebif terminal. You could just change username and password via vpn manager by pressing menu and changing username and password from there.

I don't see how the plugin would effect channels unless vpn is working but a poor connection is causing issues with internet.

Back