Scripts and Guide for setting up OpenVPN with Most VPN,s on Enigma2

I'm not sure why users are getting errors you can download surfsharkvpn configs from here
Code:
https://my.surfshark.com/vpn/api/v1/server/configurations
unzip and send the configs to hdd/surfsharkvpn2..

Once transferred goto VPN manager if you can't see the countries press menu and check all config in one folder yes

I'm not sure why users are getting errors you can download surfsharkvpn configs from here
Code:
https://my.surfshark.com/vpn/api/v1/server/configurations
unzip and send the configs to hdd/surfsharkvpn2..

Once transferred goto VPN manager if you can't see the countries press menu and check all config in one folder yes
how do u send the configs files sorry my head fryed been trying this for ages

hi dsayers i got zgemma h2s trying to put surfshark vpn on no luck keeps coming up with this have u got a setup guide for surfshark pls
There seem to be a problem with the script this even tried setting it up for my mate and its back to the 403 forbidden upzip

Made a few changes to surfsharkvpn on script last night. Can you try again
Seem to be a problem with the script tried setting it up for my mate 403 forbidden

Purevpn manager plugin.

Here is an interesting purevpn manager plugin I've found

With this plugin you have the possibility to use the VPN provider PureVPN on your box, only possible with a subscription of the provider.

View attachment 54662

murxer wrote:

Features:

Configs are imported in the menu via the green button (no access data is required for this)

resolv-update-conf is also included in the plugin, so the DNS servers of the provider are always used

IPTables - Killswitch is still disabled in the plugin (here the IPTables rules are still missing)

You can choose between TCP and UDP in the menu

I deliberately disconnected the TCP and UDP servers, as there are more than 160 servers each.

I would like to add a favorite list to the plugin.

Please make sure that you disable other VPN plugins and also turns off the autostart.

Also, no configs are included in the plugin, you have to import them then in the menu.

Installation

Unzip the attached file

Ftp the ipk to tmp

To install the ipk

Telnet command

opkg install -force-overwrite /tmp/*.ipk

Installing via the box

Openatv

Menu... setup... software management... install local extension memory/tmp Press ok on the package press green to install.

OpenVIX
Menu > setup > VIX > Iplkg install or install local extentions then ipk installer memory/tmp Press ok on the package press green to install.

Reboot box.

Once rebooted goto PureVPN Manager and press menu then add username and password then green to import configs. Press exit then choose a country to connect to

Thanks for this. I've just taken a 12 month sub to Pure VPN (after getting pretty poor results from Digitbit and it's dedicated plugin client on Wooshbuild), I downloaded the apk you've shared and can confirm it all works nicely. UDP servers aren't performing great for streaming, TCP server local to me in the UK manages 1080i streaming with no issues so far. Definitely a good one to look at.

Also a great discount if you go to this link :)

Hi I ran the script generator and telnetted into my box with putty but get the following error

sed: bad option in substitution expression

Any ideas?

All the best

Back