Scripts and Guide for setting up OpenVPN with Most VPN,s on Enigma2

Purevpn manager plugin.

Here is an interesting purevpn manager plugin I've found

With this plugin you have the possibility to use the VPN provider PureVPN on your box, only possible with a subscription of the provider.

PureVPN.jpg

murxer wrote:

Features:

Configs are imported in the menu via the green button (no access data is required for this)

resolv-update-conf is also included in the plugin, so the DNS servers of the provider are always used

IPTables - Killswitch is still disabled in the plugin (here the IPTables rules are still missing)

You can choose between TCP and UDP in the menu

I deliberately disconnected the TCP and UDP servers, as there are more than 160 servers each.

I would like to add a favorite list to the plugin.

Please make sure that you disable other VPN plugins and also turns off the autostart.

Also, no configs are included in the plugin, you have to import them then in the menu.

Installation

Unzip the attached file

Ftp the ipk to tmp

To install the ipk

Telnet command

opkg install -force-overwrite /tmp/*.ipk

Installing via the box

Openatv

Menu... setup... software management... install local extension memory/tmp Press ok on the package press green to install.

OpenVIX
Menu > setup > VIX > Iplkg install or install local extentions then ipk installer memory/tmp Press ok on the package press green to install.

Reboot box.

Once rebooted goto PureVPN Manager and press menu then add username and password then green to import configs. Press exit then choose a country to connect to

Attachments

• enigma2-plugin-extensions-purevpn_1.0.1_all.ipk.zip
    307.5 KB · Views: 47
Hi @dsayers2014 - New to all this vpn stuff. Had a quick read of this thread. Am I correct in assuming the vpn script details on post 1 will work with most of the vpn providers out there? Using latest dsayers build OpenATV 6.2 - Thanks

@dsayers2014 , I take it the PureVPN Manager mod by murxer is only for purevpn you cannot add your own provider openvpn files, just asking seems more options available in that version of vpn manager even though older than v1.1.3

@dsayers2014 , I take it the PureVPN Manager mod by murxer is only for purevpn you cannot add your own provider openvpn files, just asking seems more options available in that version of vpn manager even though older than v1.1.3
No you can't add others. There's less options in purevpn manager apart from being able to download configs via plugin.

If i've ran the script to download the config files for NordVPN but now want to use IPVanish configs, would I need to uninstall the app and run the script again and make the selection or just run the script without uninstalling?

Running Wooshbuild on a Zgemma H2.S

Wooshbuild has two optional downloadable plugins for VPN. One specifically for DIgibit VPN the other called AnyVPN Adder. My login credentials appear to work with both logo goes green in the top left. But if you check the IP address or run a speedtest on the box you can see that my public IP is still exposed (and of course IPTV is still blocked). Any ideas? I l know the username and password are still active and working because I use DIgibit VPN on my laptop too.

Last edited:
Running Wooshbuild on a Zgemma H2.S

Wooshbuild has two optional downloadable plugins for VPN. One specifically for DIgibit VPN the other called AnyVPN Adder. My login credentials appear to work with both logo goes green in the top left. But if you check the IP address or run a speedtest on the box you can see that my public IP is still exposed (and of course IPTV is still blocked). Any ideas? I l know the username and password are still active and working because I use DIgibit VPN on my laptop too.

you will find manchester 4 works but very slow i only get 7.55mb when connected so the stream lags very bad press 2 to turn digibit off then press 4 for your ip then change server to manchester 4 then hit blue button to connect and save then press 4 again and your ip should of changed

you will find manchester 4 works but very slow i only get 7.55mb when connected so the stream lags very bad press 2 to turn digibit off then press 4 for your ip then change server to manchester 4 then hit blue button to connect and save then press 4 again and your ip should of changed
THANK YOU! Followed your steps and now watching the F1!

Just re run script.

I've ran the script again via VPN Script Generator and choose IPVanish - Box restarted and when I clicked 'Green' to 'OpenVPN Start' nothing happens? When I click on 'Menu' I can see vpn username as email address and password. I can also see save directory config as '/hdd/IP_Vanish2/

I've also logged into my vpn account to double check account is active.

What am I doing wrong? Screenshot attached.

Attachments

• OpenVPN1.PNG
    OpenVPN1.PNG
    343.6 KB · Views: 20
hi dsayers i got zgemma h2s trying to put surfshark vpn on no luck keeps coming up with this have u got a setup guide for surfshark pls

Back