Scripts and Guide for setting up OpenVPN with Most VPN,s on Enigma2

I have found that VPN Manager doesn't work with OpenPli. I've only tried PureVPN VPN Manager loads onto the box OK, but the config files will not go into the hdd/PureVPN2/ folder. Tried my fallback helper, who's a wiz at this, alas couldn't help
ok thanks for the info, I think then doesn't work regardless of the VPN provider you subscribe, I m using VPN Config Changer but can't figure out how to add different locations/countries and change them when I want to within the application
thanks anyway

ok thanks for the info, I think then doesn't work regardless of the VPN provider you subscribe, I m using VPN Config Changer but can't figure out how to add different locations/countries and change them when I want to within the application
thanks anyway
OK, thanks for reply. My other (main) box uses OpenVix, OpenVPN loads and works. Plus using any other box I've used has worked with all other images with no problems except OpenPLi.

Have OS MEGA with openvix and yesterday the HDD couldn't be recognized. so have to usb flash from 6.2. to 6.3.007. Previously has openvpn manager working fine with digibit... now after re-installing openvpn i cannot seem to connect to any server. getting "login error: verify error".
Help help please to figure out what the problem is. Thanks

Just installed ipvanish again on my new instal of openatv7.3 like I always do with the dsayer script generator and used openwebif to install like I usually do.it installs OK but won't work.I select a country and it just tries for about 40 seconds and just goes back to how it was before I started to connect with no connection to the country.just does nothing.never had this problem before.any ideas anyone please.zgemma h9t

I'm not sure if it's a openssl issue and ipvanish might need to update their certificate.

I don't have access to ipvanish so I have no way to test it

Edit can you check etc/openvpn and see if there is a log file created and upload it?

2023-06-09 19:12:44 WARNING: Compression for receiving enabled. Compression has been used in the past to break encryption. Sent packets are not compressed unless "allow-compression yes" is also set.
Options error: Unrecognized option or missing or extra parameter(s) in /etc/openvpn/ipvanish-NL-Amsterdam-ams-a10.conf:19: keysize (2.6.3)
Use --help for more information.

Thanks.I've just downloaded the latest Amsterdam 10 file as the one I'm trying to use and placed it in my folder with the others and tried it again and still doing the same.
Around line 13 try to change

comp-lzo

To

comp-lzo no

See if that works

Just for me to check

Code:
https://community.openvpn.net/openvpn/wiki/VORACLE

Around line 13 try to change

comp-lzo

To

comp-lzo no

See if that works

Just for me to check

Code:
https://community.openvpn.net/openvpn/wiki/VORACLE
Same mate.I changed the one in the folder it uses and deleted the one that was in the etc/openvpn folder first before trying

This method works fine using open ATV 7.2 and PIA vpn.

1/Install vpn manager fron the feeds on your Enigma 2 box.

2/ Go to VPN Script Generator

3/ Enter your VPN username and password and this will generate a script to run for your vpn.

4/ Run the script using putty.

5/ When script is installing it will ask you to select your Vpn provider (PIA etc) and enter the number that relates to your provider.

6/ When finished your box will re-boot and open vpn manager. Select a server and click connect.

Now Your VPN should be up and running

3/ Enter your VPN username and password and this will generate a script to run for your vpn.

5/ When script is installing it will ask you to select your Vpn provider (PIA etc) and enter the number that relates to your provider.

6/ When finished your box will re-boot and open vpn manager. Select a server and click connect.

Unless you've got 7.3 and ipvanish lol.it worked fine on 7.2 and below but once I upgraded to 7.3 it won't work

That's why I upgraded to 7.3 but since I did the vpnmanager won't work.it installs via dSayers script but doest work with ipvanish like it used to
You are running a multiboot device install openatv7.2 on another slot and see if it works just make fullbackup of existing slot and also backup settings. then just do flash online with 7.2 to other slot but select restore plugins and settings.

You are running a multiboot device install openatv7.2 on another slot and see if it works just make fullbackup of existing slot and also backup settings. then just do flash online with 7.2 to other slot but select restore plugins and settings.
I know it works on 7.2 as it did before I did the fresh install of 7.3.it also worked on 7.1 and 7.0 and 6.4.I just want it to work on 7.3

There is no problem with vpn manager I am running openatv 7.3 and installed vpnmanager yesterday just to try but using surfshark, it connects and I have a shared account for ipvanish thought it had expired but no It is still active but I still could not get ipvanish to connect but that could be problem because of shared account.

I cannot believe I would have thought if ipvanish was not working there would be more members saying it is not working.

Back