Scripts and Guide for setting up OpenVPN with Most VPN,s on Enigma2

What plugin are you using for IPTV?
If jedi or xtreamity just create bouquets as normal and try a channel.
You shouldn't change DNS to 8888.
Have you tried your IPTV sub on an Android device to check it's working?

There seems to be contradictory information on the DNS. If it isn’t changed to 8.8.8.8 what should it be? It was previously the +net IP address.

I use Xstreamity for VOD and catch-up but in trying to login I get an error as if the details aren’t recognised. I assumed this was because I wasn’t connected.

If I am not properly connected I assume this would cause problems with downloading the extension E2m3uBouquets.

Thanks for bearing with me

If IP address changes then all should be fine. For AutoBouquetsMaker probably best starting another thread to avoid confusion
Thank you I will do, is there a way I can check the box is successfully connected through the VPN?
I wondered if the bouquets weren’t downloading properly as I wasn’t connected.
Thanks for your help

I have been using IPTV autobouquet maker. There appears to be an issue with E2m3uBouquets when running a new script telling me no such file or directory. I have uninstalled and reinstalled, rebooted and ran a new script but get the same message
Did your provider give you an m3u or host, port, user and password?

Did you ask him if a VPN is allowed as most don't allow the use of a VPN if they have one server side
There seems to be contradictory information on the DNS. If it isn’t changed to 8.8.8.8 what should it be? It was previously the +net IP address.
If you set it to 8888 it's not using the vpn

I use Xstreamity for VOD and catch-up but in trying to login I get an error as if the details aren’t recognised. I assumed this was because I wasn’t connected.

If you put your login details into xtreamity and it won't connect then there's something wrong with your server/provider

Did your provider give you an m3u or host, port, user and password?

Did you ask him if a VPN is allowed as most don't allow the use of a VPN if they have one server side

If you set it to 8888 it's not using the vpn

If you put your login details into xtreamity and it won't connect then there's something wrong with your server/provider
Yes, the provider has provided this information. We tried a work around on the Nameserver settings after they confirmed everything was fine with the service. Using my phone also highlighted I couldn’t access the service. As soon as I tried a VPN on my phone it connected immediately.

The provider is aware of my move towards a VPN and suggested downloading the configurations from Nord and saving on the box. Dsayers script seemed a far easier approach for someone with limited experience like myself.

I will change back from 8.8.8.8, do I revert to the ISPs IP address as before?

On the xstreamity point, is there a way I can confirm the box is properly connected through the VPN? My username and password works fine on the client when using my phone through VPN.

I appreciate your assistance

Yes, the provider has provided this information. We tried a work around on the Nameserver settings after they confirmed everything was fine with the service. Using my phone also highlighted I couldn’t access the service. As soon as I tried a VPN on my phone it connected immediately.

The provider is aware of my move towards a VPN and suggested downloading the configurations from Nord and saving on the box. Dsayers script seemed a far easier approach for someone with limited experience like myself.

I will change back from 8.8.8.8, do I revert to the ISPs IP address as before?

On the xstreamity point, is there a way I can confirm the box is properly connected through the VPN? My username and password works fine on the client when using my phone through VPN.

I appreciate your assistance
You don't go to nameserver settings at all.
Forget about it.
Reboot the box.
Start the VPN.
Put an IPTV channel on.
That's it.
If it's not working it's unlikely to be your ISP blocking it, unless you have those stupid settings on your broadband account, surfsafe, netnanny, etc, IPTV won't work with those activated.

When using your phone, are you using his dedicated Android app with user and password?

If so it's likely that he's changed his DNS (hostname) which isn't tied into the Android app

You don't go to nameserver settings at all.
Forget about it.
Reboot the box.
Start the VPN.
Put an IPTV channel on.
That's it.
If it's not working it's unlikely to be your ISP blocking it, unless you have those stupid settings on your broadband account, surfsafe, netnanny, etc, IPTV won't work with those activated.

When using your phone, are you using his dedicated Android app with user and password?

If so it's likely that he's changed his DNS (hostname) which isn't tied into the Android app
Thank you, I do believe there is an issue with the script now as it can’t find the bouquet when running it. I will need to raise this with the provider.

The safeguards are all turned off.

There isn’t a dedicated app but the client is accessed via URL and the username and password work.

I will assume the VPN is working and look into the IPTV bouquets with the provider

Thanks to you and everyone for the assistance it is very much appreciated

If it's e2m3u2bouquet script and using openatv 7.0 and above or ViX 6 you need the provider to update the script for python 3.

Alternatively uninstall e2m3u2bouquet from remove plugins the install e2m3u2bouquet from extensions and see if that works

If it's e2m3u2bouquet script and using openatv 7.0 and above or ViX 6 you need the provider to update the script for python 3.

Alternatively uninstall e2m3u2bouquet from remove plugins the install e2m3u2bouquet from extensions and see if that works

Thank you I did try uninstalling and reinstalling last night but on installing the scrip it continues with same error. Hopefully the provider can assist with this. I think we are confident the VPN is working okay now thanks to your support :-)

Just checked script still should be working fine as config url hasn't changed

Code:
https://d32d3g1fvkpl8y.cloudfront.net/heartbleed/windows/New+OVPN+Files.zip
Hi, Thanks, I don't know if there's a problem with my PureVPN password etc. Got in touch with PureVPN but It appears to work on the chrome book and formuler z8 OK, but not on my engima 2 boxes???

Are you using the VPN credentials in your account area not account username and password?
I have a "VPN password and username" that was working until a few days away, they still work on the chrome book. To access PureVPN on the PC i use the Website user and password. In your generator i have used the "VPN password", thanks.

I have a "VPN password and username" that was working until a few days away, they still work on the chrome book. To access PureVPN on the PC i use the Website user and password. In your generator i have used the "VPN password", thanks.
I have tested VPN script and it looks like the folders within the zip file changed. Try again and let me know if it works or if you see any errors in terminus.

I have tested VPN script and it looks like the folders within the zip file changed. Try again and let me know if it works or if you see any errors in terminus.
Hi, not working keeps getting LOGIN_FAILED, I have also downloaded the TCP and UDP files from PureVPN web, no luck.

Attachments

• Screenshot (184).png
    Screenshot (184).png
    294.1 KB · Views: 2
  • Screenshot (186).png
    Screenshot (186).png
    424.7 KB · Views: 2
Back