Scripts and Guide for setting up OpenVPN with Most VPN,s on Enigma2

Hi Dsayers 2014,
I think something is not right in our side because your old vpn manager was working. I tried the new one as well old one. Now both are not working. Before open vpn was running in NETWORK UTILITIES. Now that one is stop. I tried to run it but it stop.
Yes terday my old VPN Config Changer was running properly but spped was less then I tried your new 1.0.8 version. After that none of them working. Please have look when have some spare time.
Thanks
If you run from original vpn generator site it should download the configs like it used to.

Thinking about it I should have the test generator download configs to a different folder so we can experiment with vpn changer and vpn manager at the same time.

Last edited:
yes I had both of them at the same time. Both of them not connecting. Either ivacy change something behind or we are making some error.
Your one is working or not? if your one is working then something wrong with ivacy

yes I had both of them at the same time. Both of them not connecting. Either ivacy change something behind or we are making some error.
Your one is working or not? if your one is working then something wrong with ivacy
It was working yesterday when testing, I have a borrowed login and I don't want to get it banned by going over the limit. I'll have a play later when I know the user isn't using it

Hi,
Now when I run Open VPN Conf Manager then it download few servers and none of them is working. Also when i run it, it turned off my network

Hi,
Now when I run Open VPN Conf Manager then it download few servers and none of them is working. Also when i run it, it turned off my network
Do you mean Vpn Config Changer or Vpn Manager?

It shouldn't turn off your network. What isp are you using? I have to set Google dns in network settings for virgin for vpn to work.

For now only use 1 script at a time as they won't work with each other. I'll change folder locations so we can use both.

Few days ago when I install VPN Config Changer, I had 20 to 25 server and most of them were working especially French but now I have nearly 10.
None of them working
The generator is only for VPN manager or both plugin? Does it automatically store the config files on separate folder or I have to do it myself/
I want to say thank you for your support

Few days ago when I install VPN Config Changer, I had 20 to 25 server and most of them were working especially French but now I have nearly 10.
None of them working
The generator is only for VPN manager or both plugin? Does it automatically store the config files on separate folder or I have to do it myself/
I want to say thank you for your support

For servers going down im not sure it only downloads what is on Ivacy website itself

The standard generator site is for VPN Config Changer
Code:
https://e2openvpn.com/OpenVPN_Generator/

The test generator is for VPN Manager
Code:
https://e2openvpn.com/test_gen/

When setting up the test generator scripts they where saving to the configs to the same folder on box for vpn changer.

I have re done the test scripts so now they should download to separate folders on hdd, this should be vpn name2 so for Ivacy I it should download the config files to hdd/ivacyvpn2. I have also set to download all configs in one folder rather than separate sub folders for each server.

This means you should be able to run both without issues.

Start again run the standard generator see how that goes with VPN Changer then try the test script and see how that goes with Vpn Manager.

No luck at the moment. I am doing something wrong. I will wait for more info.
Thanks

I only just updated test script when writing that post.

Lets start a fresh and see how you go

Remove config files
Code:
rm -rv /hdd/ivacyvpn
Code:
rm -rv /hdd/ivacyvpn2

Remove plugins

Code:
opkg remove enigma2-plugin-extensions-vpnchanger

Code:
opkg remove enigma2-plugin-extensions-vpnmanager

Use one command at a time.

Reboot box check configs are no longer in hdd and the plugins are no longer in plugins list.

Now try the standard generator with vpn config changer
Code:
https://e2openvpn.com/OpenVPN_Generator/
see how you go on.

Thank you for your reply.
Few things I need to tell you.
1) when i run the script, it installed the plugin but not ivacyvpn folder in hdd. I was not able to change the vpn server because no server was available.
2) I had a copy of ivacyvpn folder, I managed to put that one in hdd.
3) Restarted the box and was able to see servers and tried to change the server but no one was working.
In the previous setting, It always says OPENVPN IS RUNNING but this time is was saying openvpn is not running.
4) I tried to run open vpn from network side like
NETWORK then UTILITIES then OPENVPN it was not running. I tried to run it by green button but no success.

Thank you for your reply.
Few things I need to tell you.
1) when i run the script, it installed the plugin but not ivacyvpn folder in hdd. I was not able to change the vpn server because no server was available.
2) I had a copy of ivacyvpn folder, I managed to put that one in hdd.
3) Restarted the box and was able to see servers and tried to change the server but no one was working.
In the previous setting, It always says OPENVPN IS RUNNING but this time is was saying openvpn is not running.
4) I tried to run open vpn from network side like
NETWORK then UTILITIES then OPENVPN it was not running. I tried to run it by green button but no success.

In the ivacyvpn folder go in a country in suth.txt is the username and password correct?

For your information, I have noticed the following.
When I double check the Config file of each server then I noticed some of them have 0KB data in it.
Author 1KB
United Kingdom-London-UDP.conf 1KB
Wdc 0KB

All CONFI file has 0KB Wdc

Is it possible to replace ivacyvpn folder with downloaded openvpn folder which had got from ivacy website?

Is it possible to replace ivacyvpn folder with downloaded openvpn folder which had got from ivacy website?

Yes download VPN Manager form here
Code:
https://github.com/davesayers2014/OpenVPN/blob/test/enigma2-plugin-extensions-vpnmanager_1.1.3_all.ipk?raw=true

Download the configs and put them all in one folder no need to edit them, so for testing lets put them in hdd/IvacyVPN

Install VPN Manager and reboot box.

Menu, plugins, Vpn Manager in Vpn Manager press menu an change

All configs in one folder yes
Save directory config press ok if not already showing files on hdd navigate to hdd then highlite IvacyVPN folder (dont press enter on IvacyPN folder} press green to save.
now add username and password then exit.

You should now see the servers to select

For your information, I have noticed the following.
When I double check the Config file of each server then I noticed some of them have 0KB data in it.
Author 1KB
United Kingdom-London-UDP.conf 1KB
Wdc 0KB

All CONFI file has 0KB Wdc

As for size of files this is the files from the original script with vpn config changer

Screenshot (10).png

Hi,
Strange thing is I downloaded the plugin and then install it as IPK. After restarting the box, when I open the plugin by manue option then I see all my user name and password is already there. I have not entered anything. I think the box is picking the old setting every time i install the plugin.
Also in VPN Manager plugin, I can see a folder /hd/ivacyvpn but when i check the hdd by filezila there is no folder name ivacyvpn.

Now questions are
Why the user name and password already filed in the plugin? I have install it via ipk.
The ivacyvpn folder which is showing in plugin but i can not see in hdd.
thank you for help

It will remember settings via your settings file on the box.

So have you downloaded the configs and added them to box and changed settings on Vpn manager?

It downloaded as a folder OpenVPN-Configs. Should I open the folder and copy all configs and past in the new folder ivacyvpn or should i past it as a whole folder.

Back