Tidal

Followed the HUKD advice and at the payment portal it says $7 for the Family Hifi package. So I am assuming that will take $7 after the free trial? Not £0.77 as the person who posted that HUKD thread says?

Followed the HUKD advice and at the payment portal it says $7 for the Family Hifi package. So I am assuming that will take $7 after the free trial? Not £0.77 as the person who posted that HUKD thread says?
I read that but further down some are saying that the $ sign is used for Nigeria currency, but as signed up for a trial no one will really know until the trial ends

I read that but further down some are saying that the $ sign is used for Nigeria currency, but as signed up for a trial no one will really know until the trial ends
Am certain it's in US Dollars...but like u say only confirmed 100% when 1st payment collected. Think poster has jumped gun based on what Argentina was...even then it always said ARS currency and this doesn't which makes me sure its US Dollars

I saw a Google sheet that had a $7 on the regional pricing in US dollars on the Tidal subreddit

Edit: Which I can't seem to find anymore. So yes. Whoever has signed up to the Nigeria Tidal, please let us know in 30 days if they take £0.77 out of your account.

Last edited:
We've all recently received emails from Tidal stating that our cards need to be in the local currency from the end of this month, so I figure the end is nigh!
Time will tell

We've all recently received emails from Tidal stating that our cards need to be in the local currency from the end of this month, so I figure the end is nigh!
Time will tell
It's ended for me so guess it's a matter of time now for everyone else...😥

Just signed up for youtube & music premium via Vietnam 58 cents family. made google account with vpn on. used vpn unlimited in private browser on PC. Revolut card.1 month free and card seem to register no problem. up and running

Edit may have got the conversion wrong 149,000 Vietnamese is 5.80 ish I think lol

Last edited:
Just signed up for youtube & music premium via Vietnam 58 cents family. made google account with vpn on. used vpn unlimited in private browser on PC. Revolut card.1 month free and card seem to register no problem. up and running

Edit may have got the conversion wrong 149,000 Vietnamese is 5.80 ish I think lol
That's a big miscalculation 😄

As an alternative to Tidal (mine stopped last week) seems if you have a youtube premium via Argentina you can get youtube music app on your device as part of the same sub.

Mine‘s gone now. Think @grog68 ’s time must be near? 🙂

Did it go on your renewal date? I think mine is due on 16th.

As an alternative to Tidal (mine stopped last week) seems if you have a youtube premium via Argentina you can get youtube music app on your device as part of the same sub.
Yes, Premium includes the youtube music, I just find the quality not as good as Tidal, but for the amount I listen it makes little difference tbh

Yes, Premium includes the youtube music, I just find the quality not as good as Tidal, but for the amount I listen it makes little difference tbh
Same here Grog, does the job for me perfectly and only 89 pence pm for both, deffo a bargain !

Same here Grog, does the job for me perfectly and only 89 pence pm for both, deffo a bargain !
How did you manage 89p? I'm paying £2.20 for the family plan, not sure if they are getting wise to it, but the cheaper VPN locations were not registering when trying to go through, just kept coming up that it didn't recognise my location

Yes. Mine was the 7th and that’s when it went. The Nigerian one is pretty much the same set up but I would uses that guide posted and use TunnelBear if you can as PIA and Surfshark gave some odd results. I’m all up and running now and even transferred playlists across by contacting Tidal support. Was all sorted very efficiently. 👍🏻

How did you manage 89p? I'm paying £2.20 for the family plan, not sure if they are getting wise to it, but the cheaper VPN locations were not registering when trying to go through, just kept coming up that it didn't recognise my location
I'm paying £1.87 for utube premium, and was about 42p for tidal hifi family but that then went up to £1.33.

Back