Tidal

RIP Tidal! Mine went the other day on renewal, they said they were upping g the price by email, I let it ride to see if it would be taken, but on renewal day, I got a payment denied message in the app.

Wishing you luck on yours Grog.

RIP Tidal! Mine went the other day on renewal, they said they were upping g the price by email, I let it ride to see if it would be taken, but on renewal day, I got a payment denied message in the app.

Wishing you luck on yours Grog.
getting ready for mine to die tomorrow then, I got the price increase email which got my hopes up but obviously it means nothing LOL

getting ready for mine to die tomorrow then, I got the price increase email which got my hopes up but obviously it means nothing LOL
That's exactly how I was feeling too ~ then they came in and just broke my heart ❤️ lol

That's exactly how I was feeling too ~ then they came in and just broke my heart ❤️ lol
Just do the Nigeria job. Once you're up and running and your playlists have been migrated, you won't know the difference. :)

Not sure I use it enough to justify paying £5+/month, just stick with youtube premium for now
I split my V expensive family package with a mate, it was 3 each, he gave me €10 January last year, after the arse fell out of the peso, I think I now owe him just under a euro lol

Back