VM some channels gone?

More sports channels have stopped working today. Only a matter odntime before they start moving the movie channels over then everything else. Guess I'll have to get my satellite dish realligned for 19.2e as my line also covers sky.de

• SkySports Main Event HD
  • SkySports PL HD
  • SkySports Football HD
  • SkySports Cricket HD
  • SkySports Golf HD
  • SkySports F1 HD
  • SkySports Action HD
  • SkySports Arena HD

sky sports HD went 18 months or more ago but it appears ABM has added them back to the epg (if you update providers files) so access to sky football HD is easier I assume.

Yes the update providers file is confusing my users. Why can't they just cha he the config so only the working channels are in the auto bouquet? Grrrrr....

Can a standard dish currently pointing at 28.2 be used to point to 19.2 for use with Euro Line?
Yes it can,I am one of the few lads on here who has done motorized systems,A couple have done their own dishes very successfully but i am sure no one makes a living fitting sat systems, Col the reaper was our top gun but has retired now. :love: :love: :love: to sunny malta and is missed by many on tk.

Last edited:
Has anyone else got sky sports mix, i have that and football, and sky sport news..rest are all gone on h2h

Scroll through your epg if your iptv is linked to bouquets just like going from movies to sports to documentaries on cable

Best thing i did fitting a motorised system, gives you much more choice for football, not much in English though, if i can set it all up anyone can. i have a few iptv services on my Zgemma h7c and it all works fine on open atv image, didn't have much luck with the same set up on vix, kept crashing.

Best thing i did fitting a motorised system, gives you much more choice for football, not much in English though, if i can set it all up anyone can. i have a few iptv services on my Zgemma h7c and it all works fine on open atv image, didn't have much luck with the same set up on vix, kept crashing.
Foreign commentary isnt really a hassle, as most of the football on euro sats is in HD and you can switch to stadium sound, just the sound of the crowd.

Just checked SS website, it seems the Football channel will be showing EFL and MLS games live but no sign of any PL games

it's been like that for a long time, sky sports PL showed premier league, ss football showed other football.

Back