XtreamTV Channel Bouquet

WAKI

Hi guys, just trying to find some information about accessing the IPTV channels through the normal bouquet listings instead of having to go through XtreamTV.

Is it possible to do this or do I have to download a plugin etc. I do have a copy of the file which was sent by the supplier would i be able to set this up to create a bouquet listing if needed after some support from people via this thread?

Box is Zgemma H2s for info.

was it a m3u file? i brlieve there is suls method to put into boquet but provider must be supported

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

My supplier provides subs that you can switch between line types. For example if you take a line through xtream plugin, you can also request the same line in a Enigma2 script so your bouquets populate properly. You can also have the m3u and register a mac address for magbox or Stb emu etc all on the same line. Let me know if you want further info ;-)

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

nice lines but i like terrarium tv apk as a free video tool.
This is a great app for Android boxes....

Last edited by a moderator:
My supplier provides subs that you can switch between line types. For example if you take a line through xtream plugin, you can also request the same line in a Enigma2 script so your bouquets populate properly. You can also have the m3u and register a mac address for magbox or Stb emu etc all on the same line. Let me know if you want further info ;-)

I will try to get in touch with the supplier, as this is something im trying to help a friend out with. Unsure of the firmware currently being used on the box but any suiggestons for bets firmware to use on the Zgemma H2S box?

I will try to get in touch with the supplier, as this is something im trying to help a friend out with. Unsure of the firmware currently being used on the box but any suiggestons for bets firmware to use on the Zgemma H2S box?
Latest wooshbuild v7 works great on my h2s. Has great new features too making it easy to update etc.

Theres wooshbuild v7 which is an excellent image with the added vpn plugin and its a freesat build so if you dont have a c/s line you can just populate your iptv through xtream codes plugin I think. theres ipab image theres a few to look at tbh

Ipab tv is very good,just depends if your supplier supports it.
What do you run ipab on? I tried on a Zgemma i55 and was OK but quite jumpy. It totally crashed a friends star H2! Haven't tried on anything more powerful/newer but the image looks nice, though quite bloated with plugins etc.

What do you run ipab on? I tried on a Zgemma i55 and was OK but quite jumpy. It totally crashed a friends star H2! Haven't tried on anything more powerful/newer but the image looks nice, though quite bloated with plugins etc.

I use ipab on a h2s and a zgemma Star 2s just remove plugins I don't need

Hmm interesting. Tbh my mates star 2s appeared to be goosed as it wouldn't play ball with any image lol. So have you been able to compare performance against other images? I do like ipab, just wasn't sure it performed great for iptv?

Hmm interesting. Tbh my mates star 2s appeared to be goosed as it wouldn't play ball with any image lol. So have you been able to compare performance against other images? I do like ipab, just wasn't sure it performed great for iptv?

I've got my iptv through ipab image and runs quite well tbh don't seem to have a problem with it on my boxes

Cool :-)

I've now decided to sack off Enigma boxes at home. Just tested a new Android TV box and it's frickin awesome! Proper native iptv android box with no crap on it! Beautiful interface, instant channel zapping, records, live pause, easy access to VOD and catchup.... I love it!

And most importantly......not a single freeze or Glitch on any channel....none....Nada.....AWESOME!!

I use a vu+duo2

I've come to the conclusion that Enigma boxes with slow processors are pretty poor choices overall for reliable iptv. Saying that, performance seems much better through XC plugin compared to through the normal bouquets?! The boxes with 1300mhz processors seem far better equipped for smooth iptv. The Formuler F1 is fantastic, at £90!! As powerful as the vu+duo2 at a fraction if the price! I'll be providing these for future customers, as well as the Formuler Z series Android iptv boxes, which in my opinion are superior in every way (for iptv). Fast, sleek, beautiful gui, records out of the box....perfect iptv device.

Most iptv issues are suppliers.Never had any problem on any enigma boxes.I've had my VU+ duo2 from the old satt days and runs iptv without a problem.Formuler boxes
have no pvr and no transcoding support so not in the same league as duo2.Also I use ipab
image and not sure about image support on those boxes.

Last edited:
Most iptv issues are suppliers.Never had any problem on any enigma boxes.I've had my VU+ duo2 from the old satt days and runs iptv without a problem.Formuler boxes
have no pvr and no transcoding support so not in the same league as duo2.Also I use ipab
image and not sure about image support on those boxes.
OK I'll rephrase. Cheap Zgemma boxes!! Obviously you won't have issues on your vu+ duo2... It's twice as powerful as the zgemma's with superior build and parts! Supplier can often be the issue, however my sub works 100% Glitch/freeze free on the Formuler boxes. On the Zgemma h2s there are channel freezes every so often. The Zgemma i55 is a little better as it only runs iptv, but still freezes from time to time. I've noticed that through XC plugin it unfreezes after a second and carries on, but through bouquets it does not. The Formuler F1 sat box works near perfect through bouquets, with the odd pause quickly rectifying itself.

My experimentation clearly demonstrates that hardware/software definitely makes a difference. If I just want perfect iptv with great features, pvr function and super reliable....Formuler Z series Android Box with Mytvonline beats the pants off the Enigma2 box. Also has the big benefit of having Terrarium or Showbox alongside it for unlimited on demand content. Unless someone really wants a big bulky sat receiver, I'm gonna exclusively supply Formuler Z boxes. They just work 100%. And even the cheapest Nano channel zaps instantly on iptv, unlike E2 boxes. That's me, I'm sold. I'll support E2 requirements, but I'm moving on. Formuler Z....all the way.

Had a look at Formuler z boxes and they do seem to have many different options but they run on Android Kitkat 4.4 which is about 4 years old now and it looks cheap.So it is a new box with an old operating system.

Back