Zgemma H2H with Grobuild freerange not working

I'm totally new to all this. My ZGEMA H.2H as put A lock on all premium channels. I was paying £50 a year. But the person now refuses to answer his phone. Can anyone answer this question? If I flashed my box. Will it start working or will I have to pay someone to buy the flash. I would be very grateful for any reply to help me out.

If you flash the box, you will need to add the line again as it will be overwritten.
Have you carried out the normal checks like restarting the softcam and checking network connections etc?

If you flash the box, you will need to add the line again as it will be overwritten.
Have you carried out the normal checks like restarting the softcam and checking network connections etc?
I have a zgemma H2H box which I have flash with wooshbuild.
The flash is successful because some free to view channels have come back.
But everything else. No screen think I need a file called newcamd.
But not sure it's a very virgin media cable.

I have a zgemma H2H box which I have flash with wooshbuild.
The flash is successful because some free to view channels have come back.
But everything else. No screen think I need a file called newcamd.
But not sure it's a very virgin media cable.
i sent you a PM yesterday, check the top of this page where it says your username and there's an envelope
i asked if you wanted me to test the line, don't post line details here in public forum, reply to the personal message

I'm sorry, I still don't know how to use this site. I've only been on it three or four days .what do you need to test line

Click on your inbox and reply to the message i sent, you can't post line details here as everyone on the internet will see it, in your inbox, it's like email, only you and i can see it:

Thanks got that done doing a rescan and praying thats the problem although can't actually find my mgcamd section and its not in the downloads. SO I may have to put it in manually via filezilla FTP. Have newcamd.list and MG_cfg in the usr keys section. I can see the test line in dream explorer section too.
Hi mate. Did this manage to fix it???

Hello Grog68, i could not message you private as i dont think you have the option to allow. If you are reading this please could you reply?

Thank you Primal for helping :) I am really not that tech savy with everything, however I have a firestick with IPTV so thats fine. I just wanted to explain my situation. I have a Zgemma H2H box which has open ATV 6.3 installed on it (the box has not been used in so long) - I wanted to reset the box to factory settings so its completely new and clean. I just wanted to know as I have looked on this website and heard Grog build is good for Zgemma boxes - so i would be happy to install this fresh on my box - however I wanted to know if there was a step by step guide for doing this for a beginner like me? And if I reset my box, do I install open atv first and then Grog build? My mum has 2 satellite cable wires in her bedroom and so I want to connect them to the LNB in so she can watch satellite (mainly freeview channels but also may get a sat sub) - Please let me know for the best way to do this to make my install easy and kind of bug free so it will work for my mum :)

Thank you Primal for helping :) I am really not that tech savy with everything, however I have a firestick with IPTV so thats fine. I just wanted to explain my situation. I have a Zgemma H2H box which has open ATV 6.3 installed on it (the box has not been used in so long) - I wanted to reset the box to factory settings so its completely new and clean. I just wanted to know as I have looked on this website and heard Grog build is good for Zgemma boxes - so i would be happy to install this fresh on my box - however I wanted to know if there was a step by step guide for doing this for a beginner like me? And if I reset my box, do I install open atv first and then Grog build? My mum has 2 satellite cable wires in her bedroom and so I want to connect them to the LNB in so she can watch satellite (mainly freeview channels but also may get a sat sub) - Please let me know for the best way to do this to make my install easy and kind of bug free so it will work for my mum :)
Just click on downloads at the top then on grogbuild its pretty simple to find his support page

Thank you for your reply, I did have a look, its just I wanted to know could i factory reset my h2h box first, and then I install open atv and then grog build? Sorry I dont want to sound stupid, I just wanted to know the best way for me to install it all properly without any problems

Thank you for your reply, I did have a look, its just I wanted to know could i factory reset my h2h box first, and then I install open atv and then grog build? Sorry I dont want to sound stupid, I just wanted to know the best way for me to install it all properly without any problems
No need to factory reset just follow his guide 1 by 1 and it will reflash it and install the build

sorry for late response, check the link in my signature below, it will take you to the instructions, do not do a factory reset

Back